Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    i'm afraid to update because of last time. all my mods broke.

Quote from Deaderpool today:
    I’ve not seen or heard of any problems with today’s update from EA for the Sims 4 (PC 1.37.35.1010 / Mac 1.37.35.1210) and MCCC and its modules. I would not expect any either as this seems to be a bug-fix/holiday content type of patch. Not a script-update patch that would break anything.

Enjoy the bug fixes in the update and the new content! :)

So go ahead and update :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'm afraid to update because of last time. all my mods broke.

Quote from Deaderpool today:
    I’ve not seen or heard of any problems with today’s update from EA for the Sims 4 (PC 1.37.35.1010 / Mac 1.37.35.1210) and MCCC and its modules. I would not expect any either as this seems to be a bug-fix/holiday content type of patch. Not a script-update patch that would break anything.

Enjoy the bug fixes in the update and the new content! :)

So go ahead and update :)

thank you. my days i go outside the house switched so i'm not here when some of the updates come out. :)

and i figured out what at least 3 emojis mean.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Will houses of over 8 work in this patch? Or is it yet to be fixed still?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member

Best way to find out is to check it out yourself.
    There is nothing in the patch notes about it being fixed, but it might work.

Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member

Be careful and make a backup of your game data before you start experimenting.
    As far as I can see it's not recommendable to use that 'option' at the moment.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »

I've already got a household that has seven children, plus a dog, which brings the grand total to 10. Are you suggesting I hold off on another baby, indefinitely? That sorely messes with my story line timeline. :open_mouth: Guess, I will have to content myself to playing a different save in the interim. How will I know if it's in trouble?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member

I've already got a household that has seven children, plus a dog, which brings the grand total to 10. Are you suggesting I hold off on another baby, indefinitely? That sorely messes with my story line timeline. :open_mouth: Guess, I will have to content myself to playing a different save in the interim. How will I know if it's in trouble?

If you really need to story wise, make sure you back up your save, and back it up alot. 8+ households have been crashing quite a few games pre-yesterdays patch.

So Bonxie is right, and I also recommend not using it.
    But if you are going to anyways, be prepared that it MAY crash your game.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    itsug wrote: »

If you really need to story wise, make sure you back up your save, and back it up alot. 8+ households have been crashing quite a few games pre-yesterdays patch.

So Bonxie is right, and I also recommend not using it.
    But if you are going to anyways, be prepared that it MAY crash your game.

Ah, so that's what's doing it! Okay, I'll move on to another save for now. I'm thinking all kinds of bad thoughts over this. I replaced my Sims 4 folder, did a repair. Pulled mods, et al, and today it crashes once I get into the larger household. At least, now I know the possible cause. Yikes. Thank you!

ETA: I do know that Deaderpool suggested there would be no 'Hot fixes' after version 4.0.0, but then again, did any of us really expect a December patch? I know I was unprepared for one. While I wanted the Detective career fixed, I can't play the household where my Detective is supposed to come from due to crashing issues. He just got engaged, too. But, game crashed while saving. So, I may have to backtrack and play that part all over again. Once the crashing issue is solved, that is. Ho-hum.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    My toddlers are still waking up from nightmares even though I've turned off monster under the bed/toddler nightmares. Does this happen to anyone else?
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    DopieDopeSimDopieDopeSim Posts: 84 Member
    My toddlers are still waking up from nightmares even though I've turned off monster under the bed/toddler nightmares. Does this happen to anyone else?

How do you turn off the monsters? Didn’t know that was possible!
  • Options

What you need to do is put a radio in their room and tune in the Lullaby Station. Toddlers don't see the monsta under the bed. That's child age, then you need the special wall lamp.
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member

How do you turn off the monsters? Didn’t know that was possible!

It's under MC Tuner
    MC Tuner > Interaction Behavior > Allow Monster Under Bed
    The option disables both the monster under the bed and toddlers nightmares. And it used to work in my game, but since the November patch, my toddler are having nightmares again.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    I just bought Toddler stuff and the Cats and Dogs, when I enter the game I am getting a log that pops up telling me I have bad or out of date cc or Mod. I have never seen this so I was wondering if this mod needed an update after these or after the latest patch. Thanks so much for any help.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I just bought Toddler stuff and the Cats and Dogs, when I enter the game I am getting a log that pops up telling me I have bad or out of date cc or Mod. I have never seen this so I was wondering if this mod needed an update after these or after the latest patch. Thanks so much for any help.

Do you have other mods or any CC? Cats & Dogs broke a lot of stuff; you can check this thread to see if any issues are still outstanding.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options

Do you have other mods or any CC? Cats & Dogs broke a lot of stuff; you can check this thread to see if any issues are still outstanding.

and the latest version of mc. i forget the number.
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Thank you both, I will be checking the Mc version and the cc, I appreciate the help.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Latest version is 4.0.0 -- Deaderopool commented that it didn't look like there was a need for a new version of MCCC for the latest patch (the one we got this month).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options

Latest version is 4.0.0 -- Deaderopool commented that it didn't look like there was a need for a new version of MCCC for the latest patch (the one we got this month).

thats it. i had blank moment. i stay home most of the week but work all weekend . so i was in how can y days off be over already mode.

some people don't check to see if mc was updated due to busyness. so thats why i suggested it.
  • Options

Oh, man. I was hoping he'd get to a hotfix, if nothing more. Any household I have over the alloted 8 Sims (including the pet(s) ) is crashing. I'm very disappointed by this news. I was closing in on planning a wedding. Now, I've had to change game saves to avoid the constant backup/crash scenario. :'(
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @GalacticGal have you checked in on MCCC Dischord to see if anyone else is having the same issues? There is information here on how to join: https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/post/162393671861/about-mcccs-discord
  • Options
    Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    I have the Snow Mod in the game and although the mod was updated yesterday, MCCC reports a lastException.
  • Options
    NerelithNerelith Posts: 13 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    > SophiaBliss wrote: »
    >
    > Hello I just have a quick question is it possible for teens to drop out and have a get to work interactive job with this mod?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I guess you're referring to the same command than @itsug one post above yours. But besides children it's also available for teens.
    >
    > Set Computer:MC Command Center > MC Career > Teens Quit School to Enabled
    >
    >
    >
    > If this settings is enabled, a new option will be available in Sim Commands when clicking on a teen Active Sim to allow them to Quit School. Note that the 'Resume School' command also in the Sims menu on those same teens are the only way for the teen to go back to school. Also note that if a teen resumes school, they will be at a low grade-point and will have to work their way back-up to whatever their grade was previously.
    >
    > If you have any questions, please ask.
    >
    > ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
    >
    > #MCCC #Careers

I have a question, I have that setting enabled, and I am clicking on the active teen, but I cannot find the " Quit school" option anywhere on the radial menu. I could use a Little help.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hoppel785 wrote: »
    I have the Snow Mod in the game and although the mod was updated yesterday, MCCC reports a lastException.

Hi @Hoppel785! You might post the LE in the German forum. File upload is possible there. Tag me and I will have a look at it.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Nerelith wrote: »
    I have a question, I have that setting enabled, and I am clicking on the active teen, but I cannot find the " Quit school" option anywhere on the radial menu. I could use a Little help.

First click on an in game computer to enter the MCCC menu, go to this option and set it on enabled:
    Computer:MC Command Center > MC Career > Teens Quit School
    y4mFmXNyMUZlTvbyz5YQIm-i-PnJSI0EA6thtBvUKMYLzz0JjPnw_JIVG5ACk9w2GvmxWMrPkqcvKbZezB4tXZQN-29yxbYgI9iATSHR4ptDDQEteAYkaC7j6jjjuFmsbqxHkIDr_gC_RXrAJIyGUG4zaMK0SVfRzqaRamwvHX8yBgnCOkv8d-49Zv5M2j-nH8TKPTgSCdkefSooD4yCFKIrg?width=405&height=312&cropmode=none

Once this is enabled (no game restart required), go to the sim, who should quit school and open the sim MCCC Menu:
    Sim:MC Command Center > Sim Commands
    y4mw0QMz9ILkXp2vgI9MSAgxER5v9A2xQhpf0eKeL5wMHPa9a3PweS4k2S0cz6mlK3mj0X3Z2sXh8_VQiyS6b5WQAQNE8o3z-Eq719lq-naC6RbvU26lws0Z8ueMqVJUQyICpG7AIGVA3ublxseIxLSA8yxiH5tB6GScugy40cGxIlNXY-31rJTA2YmqFJJ8xJMThJdMDiwdRtjsTx-_PPhKQ?width=404&height=608&cropmode=none

Click on Sim:MC Command Center > Sim Commands > Quit School to quit school for this teen:
    y4mIXF6AASSjH_TNCLJVK_D7RAwapcFpF7yN1oLWNdWE7jRjaM1IBHUQdt7MPBxGo_hcXz0g6s4t-Nf93fGJ9Mk8bpKtOxCk7JlE8lBLyuHk70qBq03m-h6rgsWU7K1ImJGbdpwnqG4-FcMxY_SXQYumzOR8AmrLAmUB4K-ei4j5mmDd-2DzyEBXAxLqcfcz3-Pphh-Ppe63WWj0MV87INQVQ?width=367&height=193&cropmode=none

If a teen sim is not in school you can resume school.
    Click on Sim:MC Command Center > Sim Commands
    y4m2cd4Pff4T2WUo1JfAoPt3EpYRbE52alCmWA0N8L38cJXGuz6XyCtNffYzq-IC5fBOQG0HvwbEqk6PxEB_pa01e-y4Zx4RJ4fSo0Nqt5KxXX5HjFDt0JJBe7rscURT0z5xO2qjA4mAz0ZYswZxkSPeG7WKcdCMHrAWXfF2uIF80b1QQPkAmFsnh5V6LlMHV3AIH80l7vwi-lOEQch0NTYZw?width=406&height=608&cropmode=none

Click on Sim:MC Command Center > Sim Commands > Resume School to resume school for this teen:
    y4mo-rGWblQVC8RybGokGDz2vHKb0u181xMgWkMWCbBRBQhR6WxWcsUjWsz_HCIMh_q0ELjCv8gbsijUI3YGIfn4zZLvmFvCb3SHC1hWMcSiT0QeQ_08alw0B21J5xxb3C4XkhyUvUOiZ8aMgHOa6sylBFWcLvJHzn3439xoPr11Hn85BqpLxegrT62rQlZ0qTlvsnMomXghosBqDCvzBx0jQ?width=367&height=193&cropmode=none

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

• Options
    Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    Hi @Bonxie , thank you for your answer and I have in the German forum replied.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top