Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

x_x Freeplay Fourms

This part of the fourms seems dead. If you are active, place what happend in your game below or a reason why it is dead.

Comments

• EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    My Sim Sally has a renovated 2 Story Mansion, and I made her the Queen of my town. Her House is right next to the castle, and has loads of Rare Items in it. She is also my Catwalk Model. My 27 sims work hard to try to complete the quests/hobby events on time. I have built my own Spa lot and Hotel lot from scratch. Just had ten sims make a lot of food to get Life Points to upgrade my Town Sign to Lvl 3 to get the Teen Mansion. I have 2 Police (a man and a Woman), 2 Actress working the Movie Studio, 2 Nurses ( man and a woman), 1 Realtor to submit my homes, and Sally the Queen works at Town Hall. I have been trying to save up for the new School. My Town has loads of houses, from very poor looking to Rich Mansions. (I am lvl 54 and I have been playing since Dec 2013)

I don't know why this part of the fourm is just dead.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Don't know why this place is dead either. People just don't seem to play Freeplay anymore.
    I Still have it on my tablet, though i don't play often. I'll still drop in every couple of days just to check on my sims and get some gameplay in.

You know, one of my favorite parts of Freeplay is that sims don't react negatively to being forced to eat/sleep/shower/whatever when their needs are already full. I use this for story purposes, as i can have sims do whatever if it's part of the story.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I Don't know why this place is dead either. People just don't seem to play Freeplay anymore.
    I Still have it on my tablet, though i don't play often. I'll still drop in every couple of days just to check on my sims and get some gameplay in.

You know, one of my favorite parts of Freeplay is that sims don't react negatively to being forced to eat/sleep/shower/whatever when their needs are already full. I use this for story purposes, as i can have sims do whatever if it's part of the story.

I like how big the houses can get, and I love that there is Houseboats but I hate how they are SP.

I like how big the houses can get, and I love that there is Houseboats but I hate how they are SP.

Yeah. I only ever built one houseboat but i'm saving SP for another one.
    When i built my first houseboat i just demolished it and kept the furniture :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    This forum is just dead because people don’t have problems with Freeplay anymore :)

I still play the game. But I don’t need more friends and the game works perfectly. So why should I now write anything here? ;)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Yeah, I really don't play anymore except for when a new quest or event starts. Waiting for the Sims Mobile plus I started the new Animal Crossing mobile game. It is totally addictive.
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    > @LyricSimsz15 said:
    >
    > You know, one of my favorite parts of Freeplay is that sims don't react negatively to being forced to eat/sleep/shower/whatever when their needs are already full. I use this for story purposes, as i can have sims do whatever if it's part of the story.

curious . how do you incorporate all the sneezing and buttocks-scratching into your stories
    I'm very happy that my Toddlers are able to have a Christmas Tree . I had only purchased a Snowman and a Candy Canes Lighted Sculpture because that was all I could afford . Thanks to EA , they are able to have a Tree too :)

I am not able to "Start a Discussion"
    I'm very happy that my Toddlers are able to have a Christmas Tree . I had only purchased a Snowman and a Candy Canes Lighted Sculpture because that was all I could afford . Thanks to EA , they are able to have a Tree too :)

I am not able to "Start a Discussion"

I gave you a like so you can get points, and this Thread is helpful to new members.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16216256#Comment_16216256
  • MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    Im still not able to post a new thread, so Ill ask here. Im hoping it gets noticed. Im currently completing the snow quest within the holiday update and I have used up all of my LPs. Are there other ways to speed up some of the tasks so I can finish the quest within the time limit? This quest has several tasks that are taking awhile to complete. I normally start quests and cant finish them since I run out of time. Any other tips or suggestions? I really want to finish this one but still have over 70% left to finish and only 10 days remain.
    Im still not able to post a new thread, so Ill ask here. Im hoping it gets noticed. Im currently completing the snow quest within the holiday update and I have used up all of my LPs. Are there other ways to speed up some of the tasks so I can finish the quest within the time limit? This quest has several tasks that are taking awhile to complete. I normally start quests and cant finish them since I run out of time. Any other tips or suggestions? I really want to finish this one but still have over 70% left to finish and only 10 days remain.

If you have 10 sims do the cooking hobby's one minute task over and over until all the sims are level 6 (which should take about 2 hours or 2 hours and 30 total) you should get around 40 LP that is the fastest way to get LP.

To be able to post you need 50 points and 30 comments inorder to be able to start new threads. You get points by making comments, having people Like, Insightful, or Awsome your comment.

Good Luck
    does anybody else luv the "Bad Luck Locomotive" . I think it is so-o neat .

and ... I want a Snow Sprite
    @EnderGamer87 , do you mean any cooking task that is one minute long? I'm not sure if I'm familiar with a one minute task within the cooking hobby.
    @EnderGamer87 , do you mean any cooking task that is one minute long? I'm not sure if I'm familiar with a one minute task within the cooking hobby.
    It is the Cheese and Tomato on Toast task. It only takes one minute and if you have many sims working on it then you will soon have a full collection which gives you 5 LPs every time. Your kitchens just need a toaster such that your sims can do the task.
    Erpe wrote: »
    It is the Cheese and Tomato on Toast task. It only takes one minute and if you have many sims working on it then you will soon have a full collection which gives you 5 LPs every time. Your kitchens just need a toaster such that your sims can do the task.

Thanks!
    Should I make sure all sims have a toaster and then have them complete the task all at the same time? I have 7 days left and Ive only completed 33% of the quest. I really hope I can finish it.
    Should I make sure all sims have a toaster and then have them complete the task all at the same time? I have 7 days left and Ive only completed 33% of the quest. I really hope I can finish it.

you just need one toster and put up against a wall so sims can't use it, but since its there they can still cook it.
  • Mav12302Mav12302 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm new to Sims free play and need a neighbor with a fire hydrant
    Im still having a hard time completing the quest before the time limit runs out. How is everyone completing it in time? I dont like soending so much time working on each quest and then I run out of time and cant finish it. I can only have 1 sim completing each task at a time. It takes foever. Please give me tips. I really want to finish this one. I love the snow quests!
    Im still having a hard time completing the quest before the time limit runs out. How is everyone completing it in time? I dont like soending so much time working on each quest and then I run out of time and cant finish it. I can only have 1 sim completing each task at a time. It takes foever. Please give me tips. I really want to finish this one. I love the snow quests!

You just have to have 10 sims (or how many you have) do the Cheese and Tomato 1 minute task on the toster and stove. Keep doing it over and over until all sims get to lvl 6. This will take around 2 hours and 15 minutes. Then you get around 40-50 LP then I use those LP on the long tasks. When I want to do it again I have all 10 sims do fashion design for 10 min so I resets their hobby level in cooking. After that it is just a cycle.

Hope this helps.
    I don’t have the problem because I have about 1150 unused LPs and even though I use about 20 LPs a day to speed things up this number isn’t even dropping because I have the maximal 34 sims and all my other sims are mainly working on their hobbies (except when I go to bed and they instead go to work for many hours).
    For me its the Social Points that are hard to get and annoy me. There I some SP windows from the Snow Chalet, but I have a big mansion and each window is like 8 - 10 SP. Thats the issue I am in.
    Social points annoy me too. I used to have neighbors but now you cant have neighbors with Google+ anymore. :angry:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Social points annoy me too. I used to have neighbors but now you cant have neighbors with Google+ anymore. :angry:

and you can't get Game Center friends anymore.

and you can't get Game Center friends anymore.
    No. But at least you kept the friends who you had earlier on iOS. But all the Google+ friends just disappeared.

I don’t really have the problem myself though because I earlier played the game both on my iPad and on my Samsung tablet. I was on the top level in both games when we lost the option to add new friends outside Facebook. Only my android friends disappeared. But I had connected both games to different accounts on Facebook. So when I stopped playing my Samsung game and only continued my iOS game I could still visit my Samsung game from my iOS game and my Samsung game has everything too.

But for new players the problem is huge. If you like me don’t want to add unknown random “friends” to your Facebook account then there isn’t any solution on Android. But on iOS you can solve the problem if you are able to downgrade to iOS 9 or earlier because then you will get the Game Center back.

The problem seems to come from some agreement between Apple, Google, EA and Facebook where I would suspect Facebook for having paid the other companies to force us over on Facebook. Other game companies still offer us to add friends inside their games though (and without Facebook). Just not EA. Some other game companies offer us extra bonuses though if we connect their game to Facebook anyway.

If you can’t solve the problem then I would create a new Facebook account just for my games because I sure don’t want to give unknown simmers or other gamers access to the same personal information that I share with my family and real life friends. But I still don’t find it acceptable that EA is trying to force us to share personal information with unknown people on the other side of the earth. Facebook isn’t something I like either exactly because it is too difficult to control where our personal information goes.