Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, after some consideration and reading back, here's my infamous suspicion list.

Since there's only 10 players, I don't think we will have that many scums, so maybe there's about 2? And maybe 1 third party?

Eyelash said he's a goodie and usually that comes off as true, so I will let him pass today.
    Khemkat sounds townish, but I'mma say they're 50/50. They seem too friendly for a first timer and makes me think they might have a veteran scum buddy helping them out.
    Zinnia is fishy, could be helpful town or third party.
    The other four, I can't get a good read on them.

2Ar0mjP.png

So, the question is... should I believe Rose's claim...? Ah heck, I will for today but I got my eye on you, Rose.

I used a wheel to decide between the 4 people and got Broncos. Sorry, Broncos. XD

UNvote

Vote: Broncos

I might have to go have a talk with that wheel :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Since it's only day 1 and really no one seems supicious to me then ill be voting no lynch.

Vote: No Lynch
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Day 1 has ended. Flip incoming.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    edited December 2017
    Final Vote Count:
    No vote (3) Eyelash, Khem, Diva
    Zinnia (1) - Rose
    Broncos (1) - Dekay

The experiments all looked at each other, but no suspicions rolled off the tongue very well. One experiment couldn't decide between four different people, and another was simply unable to focus through the pie they'd eaten. In the end, nobody really knew who was on what side. So they decided to keep a watch on each other, and keep a watch out for themselves.
    Nothing happened today. Carry on.
    Night 1 starts now and ends at 8 pm tonight. Please be sure to send in your night actions.
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Nice to see that I wasn't lynched. :)

Fair warning, I might be inactive tomorrow, as I'll be kinda busy.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    If there's an afterlife, could I be in it please? Or just be told the roles. Either works :D
    If there's an afterlife, could I be in it please? Or just be told the roles. Either works :D

Yes. :)
    Well I forgot about the game again, but I promise I'll be more active after tomorrow when school ends

Remember, you guys have about 2.5 hours left to send in night actions.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    2.5 hours left? Sweet. I will be on time for Day 2, if I don't die. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Hey! Can I be a replacement if someone becomes inactive? Thanks!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Yes you may, Charlie. :)
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    @SilentWolf101 Thanks!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Night one has ended. Flip incoming.
    edited December 2017
    "Step lightly now, My Precious." A voice whispered in the back of their head. Knowing that their leader had guided them to this house was satisfying enough for Precious. They knew that on this night, it would be Houdini to take the fall. Houdini could go invisible, and if Houdini saw anything in the future, there'd be problems.

However, upon entering the house, Precious found the blood stains splattering the bed, and the brightly colored pod laying on the floor near the bed. One could only imagine what happened that night -- there was somebody else acting besides Clover's gang. And that alone was more frightening than the thought of what happened to Houdini.

Night 1 is now over. @DeKay (Houdini), also known as the Innocent Child, has been murdered in her sleep.
    Please let me know what you would like to do, Dekay. Replacement, afterlife, or other?
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh, DeKay was killed night 1 last game... :confused: Very sorry, DeKay :heart:
    unknown.png
    Well we lost our best scum hunter. I would say now it has to be someone who has played with him a lot, but we all have, so it doesn't help much :/

Well we lost our best scum hunter. I would say now it has to be someone who has played with him a lot, but we all have, so it doesn't help much :/

No, last person to make a DeKay kill was Astraelis.

Also, from the sounds of it, there is a SK.
    unknown.png

No, last person to make a DeKay kill was Astraelis.

Also, from the sounds of it, there is a SK.

Oops I forgot about Astraelis :( maybe I should just go to sleep

Honestly, I think this was an attempt to frame, since DeKay is one of the only to vote yesterday.

I can say though, my action failed last night. So, one of these is in the game, Ascetic Watcher, Jailkeeper, Roleblocker.
    And obviously, with the kill, the potential Lightningbolt did not use their power.
    unknown.png
    I hate you all.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'll sign up for replacements, by the way.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I hate you all.

I'm sorry, DeKay :heartbreak:
    I'd say take it as a compliment, but even that wears off at some point. I hope you are able to play again soon.
    unknown.png
    I hate you all.

I'd say take it as a compliment, but even that wears off at some point. I hope you are able to play again soon.

I'm contemplating if I should even play anymore next time. Every time I die on Night 1, people would be like, "Oh, it should be someone who has played with DeKay before." But literally 90% of you have played with me for a long time, so that doesn't help with anything and it makes me sad. :disappointed:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I hate you all.

I'm contemplating if I should even play anymore next time. Every time I die on Night 1, people would be like, "Oh, it should be someone who has played with DeKay before." But literally 90% of you have played with me for a long time, so that doesn't help with anything and it makes me sad. :disappointed:

Noooo :frowning: Play with us, DeKay. It's just a bad luck streak, Bella kept dying as well just a bit ago.
    unknown.png