Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay, why me? I'm town, with a nice town role. :)

And my offered roles are listed one on top of the other, Zinnia.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    And for the role I chose, I actually got a choice of what side I wanted to be allied with. I wonder if anyone else got this?
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I've really got nothing, maybe there'll be something in the morning when I get up.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Treestump is a possible role? Oh why oh why did I not get that one??!!! :weary:

I'mma do my special snowflake voting for Day 1. :D

Vote: bellagorilla

Voting is fine, but let's just have a break from killing Bella so early. :lol:

I'm not asking you guys to kill Bella too.

Of course, I was just joking.

In any case...
    Vigilante
    JOAT
    Underdog
    Bodyguard.
    Mentor
    Cop Of All Trades
    Serial killer
    Lightningbolt
    Doctor
    Lover
    Innocent child
    Rolecop
    Roleblocker
    Jailkeeper
    Ascetic Watcher
    Treestump.

From the looks of it, the maximum amount of deaths we can have in a night is... 7? That's... scary, but very unlikely, jeez :lol:

Why 7? Shouldn't it be 4 or maybe 5, assuming there's werewolves and mafias in this one.

Sorry, meant 6, and I was including a lynch so that's not even correct:sweat_smile: . If all the killing roles are in the game (the red) that would be 3 potential kills. Plus add the mafia's factional kill, 4, and if a lover is targeted that would be an extra death.

Again, very unlikely

Oh okay. Yeah.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay, why me? I'm town, with a nice town role. :)

And my offered roles are listed one on top of the other, Zinnia.

Okay fair enough. I believe you.

UNvote

Vote: TheRoseHorse

Cuz gut feelings.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I'm off to bed...when does day end?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

nvm. I just checked...I dont really know who to vote, so I'll just vote Zinnia Just a gut feeling. sorry if you be town, but something (cant put my finger on it) seems off.

nvm. I just checked...I dont really know who to vote, so I'll just vote Zinnia Just a gut feeling. sorry if you be town, but something (cant put my finger on it) seems off.

She seems a bit too off to be scum, to be honest. But you're right. She's seems off trying to figure out people's roles. XD

But yes, Zinnia, the roles I got are adjacent to each other on the list and I could choose my alignment. Do you wanna know what alignment choices I got too now? :D
    FwDXXd5.gif

She seems a bit too off to be scum, to be honest. But you're right. She's seems off trying to figure out people's roles. XD

But yes, Zinnia, the roles I got are adjacent to each other on the list and I could choose my alignment. Do you wanna know what alignment choices I got too now? :D

Ahh :lol: I'm just trying to be helpful. Since usually, I'm not helpful untill the end, but at that point, everyone wants to kill me.

I don't want to know anybody's role! But if someone claims and is not counterclaimed, we could figure out what their other choice was and if they could potentially be a threat.
    unknown.png
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    That's a lot of potential deaths! This is a violent town :D My role was randomized, so no choices and I'm going to be absolutely no help to anyone! But heeee this is fun! Sorry I'm just now getting on!
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    That's a lot of potential deaths! This is a violent town :D My role was randomized, so no choices and I'm going to be absolutely no help to anyone! But heeee this is fun! Sorry I'm just now getting on!

Oh don't worry about it. From the looks of it, even if you aren't a master scumslayer you can still help :smile: Plus you'll catch on quick, everyone is just voting off gut feelings right now anyway.
    unknown.png
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Vote count:
    Zinnia (1) - Rose
    Rose (1) - Dekay
    No vote (1) Eyelash
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Sweeeeet! Well since my psychic ability is absolute zero and my gut is full of pie, I'm going to:

**VOTE NO LYNCH**

I apparently can't bold yet because I'm a new member...
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    Sweeeeet! Well since my psychic ability is absolute zero and my gut is full of pie, I'm going to:

**VOTE NO LYNCH**

I apparently can't bold yet because I'm a new member...

:disappointed: Yeah, that's plum. But I think if you make it noticeable it'll be alright.
    unknown.png
    Yeah Eyelash had the right idea, so I copied them!
    Don't worry. My gut feeling is 50/50 on the first day too. The names that stood out for me were Bella and Rose. Bella said she's town and she's one of the few players who never lie in this game (including me), so I will give her a pass.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Don't worry. My gut feeling is 50/50 on the first day too. The names that stood out for me were Bella and Rose. Bella said she's town and she's one of the few players who never lie in this game (including me), so I will give her a pass.

I'm also town...now im really off to bed XD

I'm also town...now im really off to bed XD

I'm sorry but you're not on my super honest people list. :P So I'm not gonna believe you that fast.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Okay, after some consideration and reading back, here's my infamous suspicion list.

Since there's only 10 players, I don't think we will have that many scums, so maybe there's about 2? And maybe 1 third party?

Eyelash said he's a goodie and usually that comes off as true, so I will let him pass today.
    Khemkat sounds townish, but I'mma say they're 50/50. They seem too friendly for a first timer and makes me think they might have a veteran scum buddy helping them out.
    Zinnia is fishy, could be helpful town or third party.
    The other four, I can't get a good read on them.

2Ar0mjP.png

So, the question is... should I believe Rose's claim...? Ah heck, I will for today but I got my eye on you, Rose.

I used a wheel to decide between the 4 people and got Broncos. Sorry, Broncos. XD

UNvote

Vote: Broncos
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Oh yeah, so Eyelash does say I'm a goodie as mafia, well, at least in Mini Mafia.
    unknown.png
    Oh yeah, so Eyelash does say I'm a goodie as mafia, well, at least in Mini Mafia.

I know. But I will wait for the day he does that in a big mafia game.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Fair enough, but I'm gonna make the choice to ignore that.
    unknown.png

Same. :P
    FwDXXd5.gif

Same. :P

He still might be a third party tho but I don't think he would be a serial killer.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I wish I could be a more active, I will be later but not sure how long night is.

I wasn't aware there were mafia and werewolves in this game!! I feel like I don't even remember how to play this or how to sus everyone out. :D

Zinnia is kind of rubbing me the wrong way, I just have a strange feeling about her. Maybe she's mafia trying to figure the werewolves or vice versa. I don't really want to vote her yet though.

Not really getting anything on anyone else.