Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

1171819202123...Next

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Villa is a very nice beach home! :) It looks such a nice light filled, relaxing home for sims to enjoy living in! The views are very nice! Very nice exterior of the home! The design of the roofing, and the roof and blue exterior wall textures gives a great look to the home. The outdoors areas are very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, and it is nice that there is a massage table in the build. The design of the pool area is very great! Very nice open plan layout of the interior. It looks a very calming home. The fruit bowl is a nice touch in the entry area. Very nice design of the kitchen. The island bar stool and sink counter is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal,and the flowers on the counter are nice for the sims to look at when cooking and sitting there. The drinks tray, hanging pans, items on the wall shelves are nice home touches. Very nice light filed dining area! Sims will have such very nice views through the glass windows whilst eating their meals in the sunshine! Very nice furnishing of all the areas of the home! The brown and white colour scheme of the bedroom area looks very nice. The reading desk nook corner with the walls of bookcases looks very so effective! Sims will enjoy sitting there reading a book.
    It is a very nice beach villa! :)

Thank you so much @rosemow! Roofing isn't my strong point, but I do like how it turned out! <3
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Okay, I'm back. Arica you took my word picture and turned it into exactly what I needed and wanted except even better than I ever imagined! The complete open plan is just crazy amazing. I love love love all the windows and arches leading out to the sea. The whole house is so perfect! It's just awesome. I don't even know what to say to thank you enough!

And you absolutely caught the honeymoon spirit. I stuck a sim in there just to walk around and look at everything, she fixed herself a drink then jumped in the Jacuzzi....nekkid! I love it so much.

@ZeeGee - I'm soooo glad that you love it! This comment is enough of a thank you - it makes my heart happy!
    Haha - that's brilliant; I mean, is it even a honeymoon if there's no nudity?! :mrgreen:
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

The Villa looks like a fab getaway Ari. Well done :smiley:
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    The Villa looks like a fab getaway Ari. Well done :smiley:

Thank you dear @soocoolsim :mrgreen:
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    aricarai wrote: »

@ZeeGee - I'm soooo glad that you love it! This comment is enough of a thank you - it makes my heart happy!
    Haha - that's brilliant; I mean, is it even a honeymoon if there's no nudity?! :mrgreen:

Not even! :lol:

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    @aricarai, love your villa! You did an awesome job on both the interior and exterior. Such a beautiful view from the villa!
    illusie wrote: »
    @aricarai, love your villa! You did an awesome job on both the interior and exterior. Such a beautiful view from the villa!

Thank you @illusie! <3
    Super excited to be creating for you @Lilypink79 :mrgreen:
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    You're back?!
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    You're back?!

:mrgreen: