Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    as i said on your Build thread, Thank you so much Socoolsim!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Thank you very much @romagi1 , @Sandraelle , @ScarletPipper and @ZeeGee . This one was certainly different indeed :smiley:

LOL @ZeeGee I use that a lot too heh heh.
  • Timoth26Timoth26 Posts: 412 Member
    Hey, I was wondering. Can someone please the trailwood trailer from the youtube channel “TheAngryGrandpaShow”? Here is a video that Micheal the son of angry grandpa did “”
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited December 2017
    Since Soocoolsim Claimed and Finished my Last Request Madame Secratery, I'm putting up New one, but for the Sims 4.

Username:AuronoiCheiftain/Godzilla-Force

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): The Dismal Scientist/Scarlet Pipper

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Scientists Warehouse Mansion

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All up to Cats & Dogs

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A

Lot size (dimensions): 64/64

Lot traits (Sims 4): Science Lair

Number of bedrooms: 6

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One Nursury/Childs Room, One Masters, Two Guests, One Butlers Quarters.

Number of bathrooms: One Main, One for every Bedroom.

Favorite color schemes: Any.

Colors you dislike: None.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A

Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): N/A

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? 64/64 Lot in Brindleton Bay

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Observatory Tower, Underground Rocket Luanch Tube, Secret Sixam Biome Room (using Debug Landscaping Plants from GTW's Sixam area), Fully Equiped Laboratory (with Invention Cunstroctor, Chemystry Table and Analyzer, Microscope), Personal Vet Office (with all Pet Examining tools, and Vet crafting table), Fully Equipped Kitchen (with Chefs Station replacing Stove, Tea Maker, Microwave, Popcorn Popper, Ice Cream Maker, and Cupcake Machine), Personal Musium to store Collectables, Childrens Play Room, art and Crafting Studio, Indoor Pool and Hot Tub, And a Greenhouse attached to Main Building with Large planting Capacity.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes and keep me posted.

Additional instructions? I want the build to be very Sci Fi, yet fit into Brindleton Bay, as well as the area around the lot.
    Post edited by AuronoiChieftain on
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Yoohoo ooohhh @ZeeGee - want to know what kind of home has this type of view?

38955272502_29bbfaed47_z.jpg

You better pop along HERE and find out because The Villa is complete!
  • ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    edited December 2017
    @TiaBadd Your finished build entitled Seaside Mansion has been finished and uploaded to the Gallery! You can download it here and screenshots of the interior can be found in my showcase here. I really hope you enjoy it, but don't forget to turn on bb.moveobjects before placing it. Here is the finished product:

38299200394_7f4f90970b_c.jpg
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    Yoohoo ooohhh @ZeeGee - want to know what kind of home has this type of view?

You better pop along HERE and find out because The Villa is complete!

I've followed this thread AND was tagged in this post and still didn't get a notification. :angry: Wish they'd get that fixed. Anyway! I've commented on how much I love the build in aricarai's thread so I won't go on and on here but will just say how very much I love this beach house! Can't wait to play and film in it. :smile:

@ScarletPipper What a nice build! Especially love the children's part with the big stuff toys. Nice job.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Beautiful build @ScarletPipper. My goodness you are a fast builder. Commented on your thread. Well done! :D
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @ScarletPipper , wow, what a really fast turnaround on this one. Seaside Mansion is so pretty, love the architecture. Great job!
    @aricarai , The Villa is very cute, love the views from the dining room and all those open air arches that open to the deck and pool.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited December 2017
    @ScarletPipper, Seaside manor looks amazing! Such a beautiful house.

@soocoolsim, your futuristic house looks awesome!

@aricarai, love your villa! You did an awesome job on both the interior and exterior. Such a beautiful view from the villa!
    Howdy Team & HAPPY DECEMBER!

@soocoolsim - Lunar Lakes Tatooine Homestead looks very futuristic and awesome! Totally diggin' the hidden museum (I've always wanted a secret passageway in real life). I've never seen that wall decal that you placed in the nursery - it's super cute! Fabulous home - rec-a-roo m'dear!

@ScarletPipper - I love your Seaside Mansion! I really like all the different angles of the roofs. I think the nursery playroom is my favorite - it's so cute! Beautiful home darlin'!

@ZeeGee - I can't wait to see how The Villa comes out during your film sesh :mrgreen:
    @aricarai I did a test filming session and it works soooo perfectly with that open plan!!
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @aricarai I did a test filming session and it works soooo perfectly with that open plan!!

Yaaaay! SUCCESS <3
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited December 2017
    I am sooo pleased that you are all still around!! Unfortunately, life has been a bit heartbreaking and haven't been playing anything for awhile. Better now, and taking on challenges, but I am STILL building challenged. Please! Can someone help?

Residential Lot Request Form

Username: Morakai
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Gothic craftsman Stable?
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All but sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? KP
    Lot size (dimensions): Large
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 4-5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master (with secret vamp room), girl's dorm, Boy's dorm, and 2-3 teen/young adult rooms.

Number of bathrooms: 4+?
    Favorite color schemes: Jewel tones
    Colors you dislike: Orange & pastels
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: all
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Appoloosa Plains
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Stables for 4+ horses, training area for jumping (if room, racing), Alchemy room with 6 gardening pots, a showcase room (from traveling & tomb raiding), small study for writing, Hot tub, tree playhouse, and if room, a small pool. Can you make the kitchen large enough to be able to have 2 gardening pots for her plasma fruit plants, please? Would also like a small butler's pantry which is large enough to hold Bonehilda, at least 4 (2 stacks) of wine racks and a laundry room.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Nope, Unless there are questions.

Additional instructions? The living areas don't have to be large, but should be workable with multiple sims. This is for a Vampire who loves to ride, and breed horses. Also will be doing large family challenge with this as well.
    Post edited by Morakai on
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited December 2017
    Since the new year will give me more time again to spend in Sims, I would love to request a another lot.

Residential Lot Request Form 
    Username: Heledriel
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): traditional/fantasy Arabic
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): medium
    Number of bedrooms: 2(-3)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? elaborated Master bedroom and gender neutral room for teens
    Number of bathrooms: 2+
    Favorite color schemes: warm colorful and rich - reds, yellows, orange, browns
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: anything
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): -
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Starlight Shores
    Link to specific house or plan: merely some inspirational pictures, hope they help
    pinterest.com

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Small garden and gardening area (herbs and wine would be nice), maybe a small pond if possible.
    miscellaneous
    hot tub (outdoor or semi outdoor)
    massage + sauna area,
    (good equipped) large kitchen,
    grand piano + guitar
    (snake) terrarium + bird tree
    magic stuff
    cozy fireplace
    (comfy)window seat

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Not necessarily
    Additional instructions? I would love this house (and its garden) to be really cozy and romantic, with a lot of arabic / oriental exotic flair.
    Post edited by Heledriel on
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited December 2017
    Madam Secretary, we have spoken with TDS and due to computer problems running TS3, @Sandraelle, @soocoolsim and I will be collaborating this request.

Date: August 19, 2017
    Username: princess0384
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Mediterranean Home for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: The_Dismal_Scientist

@princess0384, ​Please check the forums daily if you would like this request by Christmas! Your request is in ​​Sandy's hands at the moment. Please check into her thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-d-n-a-team-contact-thread-princess0384-i-have-questions#latest
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    I need to make another request for my ultimate sim challenge that I am doing. I tried to get the right house for him but I still struggle with Sims 3 building. I especially struggle when the challenge has specific details for the residence. I would like to thank all of you in advance:

Username:Piazzagirl1015
    Sims 3 or 4?:Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):Builders choice
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Not sure
    Lot size (dimensions): Builders choice again due to the details needed for the challenge
    Number of bedrooms:5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I will need one master bedroom for my main sim, 2 children bedrooms with 2 beds in each one boy themed and one girl themed, two bedrooms set up for roommates as in this stage of the challenge my sim needs to have roommates
    Number of bathrooms:4 2 for the main family and 1 private bathroom for each of the roommates
    Favorite color schemes:Lively colors or pastels.
    Colors you dislike: Dark colors that make the rooms too dark
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have mostly the whole store and whatever I don't own I will buy if used.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? hot tub, gym, basketball court, bakers oven, wood fire oven and ice cream maker, alchemy room, and daycare room.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? In this house my sim must have 2 roommates, master the alchemy, charisma and social networking skills. He also needs to max the daycare career.

The roommates room should be set up like hotel rooms as I will be blocking the rooms these sims are allowed to access. They will have access to kitchen, dining areas and gym but they will need their own bathroom and their own TV and bookcase.

One room set up for alchemy for my main sim. I don't want him gardening too much but I would like 6 planters pots set up in here.

I also need a room set up like a daycare center. At least 3 baby swings, changing table, high chairs, television. video games and plenty of toys. I will need this room set up close to the kitchen and if possible on the first floor.
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Thank you team members working on my request.
    IcsaBkL.png
  • jonluke32jonluke32 Posts: 98 Member
    It a shame that forums status isn't based on playing time because I'd be a master or something and could post links and edit my own post
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    jonluke32 wrote: »
    It a shame that forums status isn't based on playing time because I'd be a master or something and could post links and edit my own post

@jonluke32, since you are new, if you need to edit your request you can just repost it and make a note that you are changing editing your request. :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Sim/Household, Sims 3 Request Form
    Username: sparky1922
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): 1 Vampire Male 1 female fairy/elf as husband and wife
    Skin color: male vampire skin and female fairy sun kissed if earthy and if more elf leaning towards more of a luminousness light.
    Hair color: male black female blonde/purple/pink whatever looks better
    Traits: male: Brave, Charismatic, Genius, night owl, Virtuoso. Female Artistic, Family-Oriented, Animal Lover, Green Thumb, Natural Cook
    Favorites: male fav color black food steak music classical Female Sim color pink food dim sum music latin
    Sign: male Scorpio female Taurus
    Lifetime Wish: both jack of all trades
    Name desired (optional): male Arad first name female Abella first name married surname Verdasha
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any store content I have them all (except some fee objects I missed)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I do not own Dr Pepper or T mobile objects
    Link to reference pics (optional): see below
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? If the creator needs to ask me any more questions
    Additional instructions?

soocoolsim made me the most wonderful vampire/fairy lot/mansion which I intended to use (and do use) in Moonlight Falls however Rflong7 released a new supernatural world with designated supernatural areas so I have placed the house in the vampire location in that world shown below.. I have added the world/area pics so that a creator can get a feel about where I want to place this couple.

jDeHijF.jpg

This area in this world is surrounded by a stone wall and my vamp/fairy couple will be kind of royal family presiding over the rest of the residents in that particular area shown below:

M2aQCZs.jpg

Just as I am a terrible builder I have been unable to create what I would call a really good looking sim couple that warrants being placed in that beautiful house but I also really want their offspring to be beautiful as well-)

I would like for the male vamp a kind of broody classically good looking vampire type that also has an ability to look modern without being too modern if that makes sense..-)

I love the look below

3c7qhtx.jpg

I am also torn between a female fairy that looks earthy and a pixie so decided a little of both may be nice-)

an elf look

4wdUf6j.jpg

face up close

b5ZeE9T.jpg

earthy fairy look

bypL2UR.jpg

This but with more clothes on-)

yrd5FIa.jpg

I am aware that some of these pics may have used sliders/skin CC and make up etc to get this sort of look and I can add makeup clothes with my own CC afterwards as well but I have not been able to make my Sims in CAS nice enough to even use them as a base for that yet.

Also as I am not in game right now I would like my female/fairy elf Sim to have small pointed delicate ears if that can be done in CAS I forget if we can? No worries if we cannot I can add some CC ears later..

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited December 2017
    I am not sure if this is the right place to do this and apologies if not but I just wanted to wish all our wonderful creators a very happy Xmas and new year and to thank you all for making our games so much better with your creative builds :)

k6FQfXb.jpg
    That is really nice of you @SPARKY1922! Thank you for your sweet comments and Christmas wishes, it was very thoughtful. Merry Christmas to you too!