Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch is out

So we got our patch! What's your favorite bug fix/new thing? I'm excited for more animal hats!

Comments

• LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I'm excited for the door lock bug to be fixed. It annoyed me so much when I played my game yesterday.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited December 2017
    I'm going to need for them to do what they did to the Insider trait to all the other traits that result in a tense buff even after you remove the traits in CAS. Such as: Romantic and Active for starters.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Jnyx wrote: »
    I'm so excited that the detective career FINALLY got some fixes. Hopefully it's works now!

^^ this
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    Jnyx wrote: »
    I'm so excited that the detective career FINALLY got some fixes. Hopefully it's works now!

Really?!!! I am SQUEEEEEE-ing!!!!!! Actually making an audible, highpitched squee noise right now. My cat is hissing at me :lol: Been waiting sooo long! I just hope it really is a fix :smiley:

Now off to calm down my feline friend. Oh poor thing was a sleep.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yeah I'm happy about the detective fixes as well. I've only played that career once or twice but it was fun but buggy. Most of it was playable but not being able to accomplish career tasks due to the suspect just up and leaving was annoying.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I was just waiting for a detective fix too...great!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I'm SO excited about the detective career fixes! Wheeeee!
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I know a lot of players were waiting for the detective career fix, so I'm happy for those folks. Haven't really encountered the door bug because I haven't been playing much (too busy with Real Life stuff) so glad that's fixed before I ran into it.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Great for the career fix!

Anyone have pics of the free stuff?
  • MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    I have downloaded the patch, but don't see any new animal hats... oh wait. Are they hats for Sims? I assumed they'd be hats for pets.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Does anybody know if any mods need updating?

I use @Neia no relationship culling and Shimrods no happy buff. Not gonna bother to update if I have to take out these mods, as against them as I am, they’re literally the only thing helping me play my current game without my sims being permanently happy and me permanently plummed off.

—T
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Mettsen wrote: »
    I have downloaded the patch, but don't see any new animal hats... oh wait. Are they hats for Sims? I assumed they'd be hats for pets.

They are awesome cat and dog hats. One may be a raccoon. They are hats for Sims!
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I'm glad they made improvements to the detective career. I'm also pleased that they fixed the issue of sims going to night clubs in hats and other weird outfits you didn't pick for your played sims.

Also happy that dogs with the smart trait will go outside on their own to potty once learned.
    Oh yes and vamp powers have been fixed!
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited December 2017
    New "sand themed" Christmas items. :D
    3v8SI6J.jpg

Don't hit me please Vacations pack?
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
    3v8SI6J.jpg

No its for Simmers in the Southern Hemisphere who currently have summer in real life. According to Sim Guru Drake on Twitter.

• Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited December 2017
    deleted
  • cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited December 2017
    3v8SI6J.jpg

No its for Simmers in the Southern Hemisphere who currently have summer in real life. According to Sim Guru Drake on Twitter.

Lol, yup. I've only ever experienced Christmas in summer. The funny thing is that despite being in summer, Christmas is still marketed with a lot of winter themed stuff. It isn't unusual to drive down the street on a scorching day in December to see 'frosted' windows on someone's house :D
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    3v8SI6J.jpg

Oh, cool! Or.. Hot. Sorry lol. I was just thinking what hot Christmas must be like, though. Since I'm making a beach pose pack whilst there's snow outside my house.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    3v8SI6J.jpg

IMO she's trying to decieve us. One more summer reference on a patch note or in game and you can pretty much expect a vacation or seasons (maybe just summer) pack.
  • SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    Did anyone else's CC counters break with the patch? Loaded up my game just now and was like hmmmm... something's missing. Now I get "Script Call Failed" if I try to place them.
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I'm going to need for them to do what they did to the Insider trait to all the other traits that result in a tense buff even after you remove the traits in CAS. Such as: Romantic and Active for starters.

Yea, they stopped a little short there, didn't they? And i wonder why..? If they fixed one surely it cant be too difficult to fix the others. (Maybe they forgot)
    I'm happy to see detective career fixed, finally...... (................after how long..............)
    Also glad to see theyre getting a start on fixing all the pet issues, unfortunately for me I dont experience the ones they fixed haha but oh well. I really need a "be nice to" interaction so my cat stops running away, and I need to properly train my cat to not jump on tables.