Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for a new SP

Slumber Party Stuff
For teens and kids
PJs
Sleeping bags
Bunk beds
Plan a slumber party social event.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I really like the spooky stuff because it adds a whole new feeling to the game so I'd like to see stuff packs with a very distinct theme. Preferably medieval of sci-fi.

I also like stuff packs that add something really new to the game, like an NPC (vintage glamour).

Bunk beds would also be really nice to have.
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I would love a slumber party stuff pack! I hope it would have board games for kids to play at a slumber party too.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Get in trouble pack which Kids and teens can get in trouble at school and get suspended at school and also have teens sneak out like climbing out of their bed room windows and healthy and allergy pack where Sims catches colds or have allergies
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Options
    crazysimslady97crazysimslady97 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys.... what about packs for social event. Like more decorations and outfits for birthday parties and weddings. It would be cool to have more wedding dresses and veils. Also, more interactions during social events. How do we pitch these ideas?
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Teen stuff!

You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I can see a teen/kid party stuff pack working.

Not just for slumber parties, but pool parties and birthday parties too.
    Bunk beds and sleeping bags are both needed to improve the kid/teen experience.

It could also include a few new birthday cake options:
    A castle cake (could also have a brown/grey coloured cake option)
    castle.jpg?itok=rr0jZzKG

A graphic image cake (could also have other options, such as a fairy cake, a dinosaur cake, a pirate cake, a pony cake)
    car-cake-1-500x500.jpg

A doll cake
    4c6c8ea43d2846f49c6399a1afd9db17--doll-cakes-third-birthday.jpg

I would love a slumber party stuff pack! I hope it would have board games for kids to play at a slumber party too.
    The ability to sit around a coffee table, on the floor, and play a board game would be awesome.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited December 2017
    Honestly I can come up with a bunch of original ideas but right now we are in desperate need for better formal wear

As for “original” ones

- Pool Party
    - Teen stuff
    - Special decade pack
    - Technology pack
    - Romantic pack

Pool Party:

- Pool Party event
    - Featured objects: lounge chairs (helps to get a tan or get burn, reading, napping) and a kiddie pool for toddlers, kids and even dogs.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Wedding Pack, Activity Pack not much for Sims to do miss the pool table, maybe a Tennis or something so the Sims have something to do.
  • Options
    ElCaptainElCaptain Posts: 21 New Member
    Considering the build mode is one of the best things in the Sims 4 (in my opinion at least), I would love to see something like we got in the Sims 3: the Architectural Design career. Being given a budget and remodeling a house, room or completely building something up from the ground is a ton of fun. The Sims 4 allows us to do so much with building that it's honestly I shame it wasn't something they thought of for Get To Work.
  • Options
    SimAddiction101SimAddiction101 Posts: 112 Member
    I would love a Romance SP or GP. I miss slow dancing and the many kissing, hugging and other romance options from Sims 2. A Wedding Pack would be great too. I loved how we had veils in Sims 2 and the wedding stuff pack and we got champagne and nice furniture and decorations.

I don't build much. I randomly get an itch to build in the Sims 4 from time to time but a build SP would be great. I would love L shaped stairs and other building tools.