Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best stuff pack so far?

CreativeSimmerCreativeSimmer Posts: 156 Member
What stuff pack do you think is best? Sorry if I missed one!
Youtube-Creative Simmer

Best stuff pack so far? 323 votes

Kids room stuff
19%
auroraael14cameronw209Omri147HowGreatThouArtGruffmansimlish1elanorbretonCynnakokoro80SchantalloubyloulouRoboSpongiestilljustme2zagboorules1121Aladybreidgothprincess4everfabemebevilleDegrassiGen 62 votes
Luxury party stuff
0%
CelesteDreamer21megalodonsimmerSigRaro 3 votes
backyard stuff
15%
icmnfrshKamb64alan650111Vibsebandcampsquirrelelemmelejcs7219Geekerylink4566NiLLAPopcornHotsaucealanmichael1catloverplayerLizzychicagomlmeadowsLustianiciaashcrash19Zeldaboy180LadyKynfullspiral 49 votes
Spooky stuff
2%
IdontrcallxoJessiLiELFSilentKittyBabySquareRae357maryjane2joe 7 votes
Movie hangout stuff
13%
JadeleinejeepjeepcatjustChrisUkKartaiANNETTE1951cchant86ElokaNeverSeemsToEndmock68marbergWinterKhirinMVWdeZTlrnblsm98TerraNomiko13littlemissgogoayyitsmellannaliese39TLEE75DoloresGrey 45 votes
cool kitchen stuff
4%
neutralsidexMintSerenityRulesayberk_yarbasVilyaEleniDeKayEnkiSchmidtAgustín CornejoHomeMamaCommaSpliceBNorrrodrigo_fs5465Pluttskutt 13 votes
perfect patio stuff
4%
JasemcruddBeardedgeekdrake_mccartyg01denswanemperorq52v12creatorlexus20abelhinha35birdonawireEll_GeorgianaAkilNeko_waOslowardaMedusaSimz 15 votes
vintage glamour stuff
20%
rudy8292jeLlyBeAn1573Sims2fanx0xrjhenn14Colorist40imhappyWritin_Regtegteg87simgirl1010simlishtrSjofnsekojranaVuloriPinkSugar81BoredinTXorkhid22Amber0922Kaon45QueenEcheveriaebuchala 67 votes
Fitness stuff
3%
SamadamsPlayerCorkysPetalsvessmeDJQ1308j3n1ynRavager619mookie1981EvaliynValmionElainaNikkei_SimmerBootiesrus 12 votes
other (comment below cause it won't let me have more then 10 options)
15%
carlywycherleyBluefairy286IcewolfIceyJaprilrosertuckerSasquatch7applefeather2Alysha1988Bagoas77MindofymhoblerKatiardguezPegasysichchenRamblineRose12JEREMIAModseyorangehippogriffhmae123 50 votes

Comments

• LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    For me it's a tie between Vintage Glamour and Romantic Garden
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    backyard stuff
    Since the waterslide is finally fixed, BYS is my favorite pack again. I love the cozy summer atmosphere.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    backyard stuff
    Was between Backyard stuff and Kids Room Stuff for me.

I have most of the stuff packs, but I really enjoyed these. A lot of the clothing from BY stuff along with the Summer vibe to it all and then there's Kid's room stuff, since well--it was hard to make a decent to unique room for one's child as there wasn't nearly enough clutter or decor. Plus, more gameplay items for them to enjoy, which was a plus. The void critters is great.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited December 2017
    Fitness stuff
    Where's the love for the bathroom...? You have kitchen stuff, outdoor stuff, kid's room stuff, fitness stuff AND NOW...they're coming out with Laundry Stuff??? Why no love for the bathroom? :D

I want the ability to be able to furnish my bathrooms with all sorts of "stuff". :D

But out of all the packs...I think Fitness Stuff has to be the greatest thing since sliced and toasted oregano chia organic bread. The ability to be able to flambe your sims while they are trying to increase their physical fitness with the homicidal climbing wall...OH SUCH GREAT FUN.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    backyard stuff
    Backyard stuff purely for the fashion and lively fun decor. I love the outfits more than the aspect of it bringing more fun to the garden but that’s fine because my sims look ready for fun in the sun
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Kids Room and Toddler Stuff. I just like having options for other ages besides adults/young adults.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Kids room stuff
    It was between kids and toddlers stuff. I enjoy them both.
  • CreativeSimmerCreativeSimmer Posts: 156 Member
    Kids room stuff
    Gruffman wrote: »
    It was between kids and toddlers stuff. I enjoy them both.

I love kids stuff, I don't have toddler stuff at the moment though :(
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
    Kids room stuff
    Backyard stuff purely for the fashion and lively fun decor. I love the outfits more than the aspect of it bringing more fun to the garden but that’s fine because my sims look ready for fun in the sun

yeah i love that pack! The cas and build mode items are amazing!
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
    Kids room stuff
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Was between Backyard stuff and Kids Room Stuff for me.

I have most of the stuff packs, but I really enjoyed these. A lot of the clothing from BY stuff along with the Summer vibe to it all and then there's Kid's room stuff, since well--it was hard to make a decent to unique room for one's child as there wasn't nearly enough clutter or decor. Plus, more gameplay items for them to enjoy, which was a plus. The void critters is great.

yeah, i was choosing between kids stuff and backyard (what to vote) in the end i went for kids stuff but it was close! :)
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Bowling Night Stuff
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    I love the bohemian style of Movie Hangout Stuff.
  • NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    I really don't have any real opinion on these, except that they're overpriced. Still, I voted Vintage Glamour Stuff since it at least adds the butler, and that's alright I guess.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2017
    vintage glamour stuff
    This one was tough as I have really loved the stuff packs this time around - but for me and amount of use - I'd have to say Vintage Glamour stuff with the fabulous butler edged out my other favorites just slightly. I actually use all the stuff packs in most of my builds as much as possible - seeing some are hard to add with such small lots - like I enjoy all the kids and toddlers things - but space is the issue. We really need more big lots. I have no room for the slip n slide anywhere or even the fun toddler big items. Not fair - I want them at more homes but the lots are too small. So the only thing I do benefit from is house stuff and the butler, So my vote is for that pack - but all the SPS are pretty amazing this go round of the Sims.

Awesome job, Graham - they are worth every penny. Now if I could just place everything.....

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    butler all the way!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2017
    vintage glamour stuff
    NikNak wrote: »
    I really don't have any real opinion on these, except that they're overpriced. Still, I voted Vintage Glamour Stuff since it at least adds the butler, and that's alright I guess.

10 dollars is not over priced. Seeing we paid twice that price in Sims 2 and 3 for the same amount of stuff and neither of those had animated gameplay items in those even - these stuff packs come with 2 - 4 game play items as well. How is this over priced. I spend 8 dollars for a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk that last 3days - but can get this whole stuff pack for 2 dollars more and it last forever. We have never had such a low priced stuff pack in the history of the sims so I don't get this.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

10 dollars is not over priced. Seeing we paid twice that price in Sims 2 and 3 for the same amount of stuff and neither of those had gameply items in those even - these stuff packs come with 2 - 4 game play items as well. How is this over priced. I spend 8 dollars for a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk that last 3days - but can get this whole stuff pack for 2 dollars more and it last forever. We have never had such a low priced stuff pack in the history of the sims so I don't get this.

it's cheeper than the older ones, but there is less stuff, or else the potential is not developed. The gameplay items are a nice addition though, it's what make me buy them. But it is still a little over priced in my opinion. LGR review resume pretty much my point of view on the stuff packs: rocolored or new skins of the same items, one or two playable items, undeveloped potential, etc.
    They could be 8$ and I would be ok. 10 though? hummmm not sure.
    and don't get me wrong, I know the work behind all these, but when I see games like the witcher (which is very full and well developed), and then the sims, I defenintly feel like a cash cow, which make me more critical abouth the price :/
  • NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    edited December 2017
    vintage glamour stuff

10 dollars is not over priced. Seeing we paid twice that price in Sims 2 and 3 for the same amount of stuff and neither of those had animated gameplay items in those even - these stuff packs come with 2 - 4 game play items as well. How is this over priced. I spend 8 dollars for a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk that last 3days - but can get this whole stuff pack for 2 dollars more and it last forever. We have never had such a low priced stuff pack in the history of the sims so I don't get this.

It wasn't the same amount of stuff at all actually, there was at least twice the amount of objects (It was still overpriced). It may add some minor gameplay element now, but it's pretty much throwaway. I don't think I will really buy any of them in the future, not when there's so much CC that can take their place. I don't care about a climbing wall, or a ball pit, and a chair or two. That adds almost zero gameplay to the game, not worth $10. It's worth 6-8. Tops.
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    edited December 2017
    backyard stuff
    Backyard stuff, kids room stuff and the toddler pack.
    I love being outdoors with my sims. The lighting is so much better outside.
    More stuff for kids was needed, that's why is definitely my other favorite.
    Same for toddlers.
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    I really love all the objects and the CAS items we get with Vintage Glamour!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2018
    vintage glamour stuff

Depending on the pack.

Honestly for the amount of objects, object design and gameplay objects some packs are overpriced.

I think Vintage Glamour Stuff is one of the packs that isn't overpriced. Though I wish we had more options/animations in the vanity table, like blow drying hair, doing nails etc. We even got two designs for it. It's actually very rare to get more than one design on gameplay objects.
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • akatsuki666akatsuki666 Posts: 32 Member
    spoooky stuff
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Kids room stuff
    Kids room was a fantastic quality for a stuff pack and it remains my favourite. That being said I also really like backyard stuff (, vintage glamour, movie hangout and romantic garden. Those are all my favourite for now and I think worth the price. Let's hope laundry day doesn't disappoint
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Fitness stuff
    I almost voted for Vintage Glamour Stuff, but I voted Fitness due to the CAS clothing.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • chxnelchxnel Posts: 57 Member
    I know laundry day hasn't come out yet, but by looking at the clothes and just the idea of it, I'm excited and know it'll be my fav one!!