Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    Ooh awesome thank you! May I request a random character since I'm not super familiar with this? And I'd like to be contacted on the forums (I've never used Discord, will I need to?) And I do plan on being active (I know my posts don't show it, but I'm often on the forum, just a major lurker!)

You don't need to be on Discord, no worries. Some of us just use it when we die to spectate the game, or easier to message sometimes.
    unknown.png
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    I'm going to resign. My mom's birthday is in a few days and she decided that we'd be going out of town for a bit to celebrate. It doesn't necessarily mean I can't be on, but I rather just sit this one out because I'll mostly be busy.
    edited December 2017
    Astraelis wrote: »
    I'm going to resign. My mom's birthday is in a few days and she decided that we'd be going out of town for a bit to celebrate. It doesn't necessarily mean I can't be on, but I rather just sit this one out because I'll mostly be busy.

Aw. Oh well, I hope you have fun :smile:
    unknown.png
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member

Thanks. I'll be rooting for mafia to avenge my loss from the previous game. :D
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited December 2017
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    Ooh awesome thank you! May I request a random character since I'm not super familiar with this? And I'd like to be contacted on the forums (I've never used Discord, will I need to?) And I do plan on being active (I know my posts don't show it, but I'm often on the forum, just a major lurker!)

No, you will not need discord to play. :) A lot of us regular mafia players are active over on a discord server I created for mafia players to hang out without the censorship of the forums. :) However, since the forums only allows a certain number of players in a private message, the afterlife (which is where you *can* go, but are not required to go to, when you die and don't want to or can't replace back into the game should a replacement be needed) is over on discord.

Have fun, Astra! Hopefully you can join the next one. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    edited December 2017

Awesome. I'll be sure to pick mafia if I get the option then :smiley:With few exceptions
    Haha, maybe I shouldn't have said that here.

Silent, will you be revealing the role options of players who drop out, or will you put them in the list of possible roles? I'm very curious.
    unknown.png
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Sorry for being away guys, I have been away for the weekend with no WiFi and just got back. I am now here though :)
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I'm starting to think that I might not be able to play this game, even though I really want to. I've got exams shortly after the game starts, and then I'm going to be traveling. I know that the game might extend for awhile, and I don't want to commit to something that I may find difficult to be active on.

Sorry about this, guys :sweat:
    :cold_sweat: Everyone will be gone by the time the game starts!

Joking, of course. Good luck with exams, Lyoufln.
    unknown.png

Hopefully we still have plenty players by the end of this! At least it won't be another 22 power player game...
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I'm starting to think that I might not be able to play this game, even though I really want to. I've got exams shortly after the game starts, and then I'm going to be traveling. I know that the game might extend for awhile, and I don't want to commit to something that I may find difficult to be active on.

Good luck with finals! And it's okay. Of course I had to start during finals season. XD

Silent, will you be revealing the role options of players who drop out, or will you put them in the list of possible roles? I'm very curious.

Guess you'll just have to find out. Totally wasn't a thing I was worried or even thinking about until Lyo left...
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    edited December 2017

Hopefully we still have plenty players by the end of this! At least it won't be another 22 power player game...

Good luck with finals! And it's okay. Of course I had to start during finals season. XD

Guess you'll just have to find out. Totally wasn't a thing I was worried or even thinking about until Lyo left...

Haha. Guess I will, I can't wait to see all the roles though. I had a lot of trouble following that 22 player game, I read everything. But jeez if people were expecting me to catch slips and remember who said what they were being too optimistic. Luckily I was third party, so if I messed up it wouldn't screw anyone else over other than myself.
    unknown.png
    I just noticed that I made a mistake... So, I've cut the deadline for joining to tonight, and I've cut the submission deadline to tomorrow night.That way, everything can be sent out Tuesday and be ready to go for Wednesday.
    ~You will have until 10 pm (mountain standard time, or UTC-7) on Sunday, December 10th to request a spot to play. Post on this thread if you want to play. There's no maximum player limit on this one.
    ~Once you've been accepted into the game, you have until midnight on Monday, December 11th to submit 3-5 different experiments in a private message to me, @SilentWolf101. This can either be done on here or over on discord. Whichever works better for you.

Also, I have a new schedule -- I will now be working Monday-Friday, half as a closing shift leader, half as a day shift leader. Which means, the times may need to change for the game starting/ending. I'll play it by ear and change it if need be. Stories can always be added in later, and flips revealed on the time. :)

Sorry Silent. I really like playing mafia, but I know that it'll stress me out knowing that I can't commit to a game that I said I would. I'll still be poking around the forums, of course, but I don't think I can spend the time and energy thinking over who the mafia is and whatnot. This game looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, though! :)
    It's okay, no need to be sorry. :) I wouldn't be able to play a game of mafia if I was stressed about finals, either. Hell, sometimes I still can't play. XD
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Aw, well, see you at the next game! :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sorry I didn't send my characters in sooner. :sweat_smile: I've already explained that I was too busy swimming this weekend (still can't believe that I made finals!) but I'll send them to you now. And waiting doesn't bother me at all! Though I am going to my best friends house after the team's Christmas party Thursday and spending Friday with her, before going to a friend's birthday party.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member

Good luck with exams. :)
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Sorry Silent. I really like playing mafia, but I know that it'll stress me out knowing that I can't commit to a game that I said I would. I'll still be poking around the forums, of course, but I don't think I can spend the time and energy thinking over who the mafia is and whatnot. This game looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, though! :)

Good luck for your exams! Do lurk over here to spectate the chaos that is about to reign with this setup. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Good luck for your exams! Do lurk over here to spectate the chaos that is about to reign with this setup. :D

Lurk I shall ;)
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm so excited for this to start! I might not be active at the start of the game because I'm going to go see War Horse again in theatre after school- if school is open.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Roles will be going out at some point today. :) If I have not received characters from you, then they will be randomized.
    I believe that everybody who will be deciding on a role has been given their role options now. If you have not (check discord and the forum pms), then messaged me. Otherwise, if you do not have a decision to make between roles (You asked for a random role, did not send me characters in time, or have only requested one character), then you will receive your when I get off of work tonight. Your role may be dependant on what other people choose for a role.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I believe that everybody who will be deciding on a role has been given their role options now. If you have not (check discord and the forum pms), then messaged me. Otherwise, if you do not have a decision to make between roles (You asked for a random role, did not send me characters in time, or have only requested one character), then you will receive your when I get off of work tonight. Your role may be dependant on what other people choose for a role.

I hate to break it to you, but I don't think I have what you think I should have. :P
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    edited December 2017

I hate to break it to you, but I don't think I have what you think I should have. :P

I did say that some roles may be dependant on what other people choose. -.-
    Post edited by SilentWolf101 on
    All players should have their roles. If you do not have a role, please contact me immediately. Otherwise, the game will begin at 8 am tomorrow. :)