Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Members Club - Come On In!

Comments

• SpanglesSpangles Posts: 37 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm Sabrina. I've been a member since 2009, but I can be very much a lurker. I suppose that obvious from this being my first post. :lol: To be honest, I've never thought to interact on a forum for The Sims before. Not sure why. But I'm excited to do so now. :smiley: I played The Sims since the first one came out, but only really got into it during The Sims 3.

1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why?
    The Sims 3 was probably my overall favorite, but for TS4, I really like City Living. I really like the apartments and the events that go on.

2. What is your favorite thing about the game?
    It changes often. Sometimes I just love decorating a house, sometimes making Sims, and other times I really enjoy the gameplay.

3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    Oh yes. :lol: I always break down and give my Sims extra money. And I also use CC and script mods.

4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share?
    Not really. I honestly learned everything from reading other's tips and tricks.

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    Yes, I do.
    I really enjoy the level of customization when it comes to making a Sim. However, I do miss being able to custom color just about everything. I love the nice graphics too. And I just got into taking screenshots and I love doing that!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member

Hi! I'm Gia. I've been here for some time, but I've decided to aim to become a full member because I'd love to have the full features. I also wasn't very active, so now I am entering the community!

I absolutely love City living and Get Together. To me, they're very realistic and the content added for CAS is more versatile.

My favorite thing about the game is creating a whole world, just for yourself. I love how it's always fun & how they allow CC & Mods, to be added for additional fun.

Yes, I used CC & Mods -- But for the game itself I use, MoveAllObjects, Motherlode, ModifyRelationships and all the basic cheats that help make the game easier, because controlling a family of 8 is very overwhelming at times.

A trick I have is, if you press TAB, you get a full-screen mode for pictures! I know majority knows this, but when the few who don't (once me two months ago) learn it, It because so useful for taking screenshots!

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite thing
    Yes, I have The Sims 4.
    My favorite thing: CAS
    Least favorite thing: Not enough packages :(

Hello @GeorginaDangelo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    City Living and Get Together are great eps ! It is nice that our sims can enjoy living in apartments in the City and visit festivals, The club system that came with Get Together is very helpful in the game! It is nice having a sims join clubs and do things together with fellow club members,
    The cheats that you use are very helpful in the game. You would be kept busy with your household of 8 sims!
    There are many great cc items to have for the game! MCCC mod is a very helpful mod to use .
    Happy simming! :)
    edited November 2017
    Sab4279 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm Sabrina. I've been a member since 2009, but I can be very much a lurker. I suppose that obvious from this being my first post. :lol: To be honest, I've never thought to interact on a forum for The Sims before. Not sure why. But I'm excited to do so now. :smiley: I played The Sims since the first one came out, but only really got into it during The Sims 3.

The Sims 3 was probably my overall favorite, but for TS4, I really like City Living. I really like the apartments and the events that go on.

It changes often. Sometimes I just love decorating a house, sometimes making Sims, and other times I really enjoy the gameplay.

Oh yes. :lol: I always break down and give my Sims extra money. And I also use CC and script mods.

Not really. I honestly learned everything from reading other's tips and tricks.

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    Yes, I do.
    I really enjoy the level of customization when it comes to making a Sim. However, I do miss being able to custom color just about everything. I love the nice graphics too. And I just got into taking screenshots and I love doing that!

Hello @Sab4279 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming!
    It is great with simming that there are a variety of things that we can do, depending on how we feel on a day. It is enjoyable to express our creativity through building, or enjoy choosing outfits for our sims to wear for the different categories, It is nice watching our sims living their sims lives in our game!
    Happy simming and screenshot taking ! :)
  • SpanglesSpangles Posts: 37 Member
    > @rosemow said:

> Hello @Sab4279 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming!
    > It is great with simming that there are a variety of things that we can do, depending on how we feel on a day. It is enjoyable to express our creativity through building, or enjoy choosing outfits for our sims to wear for the different categories, It is nice watching our sims living their sims lives in our game!
    > Happy simming and screenshot taking ! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)
    Sab4279 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:

> Hello @Sab4279 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming!
    > It is great with simming that there are a variety of things that we can do, depending on how we feel on a day. It is enjoyable to express our creativity through building, or enjoy choosing outfits for our sims to wear for the different categories, It is nice watching our sims living their sims lives in our game!
    > Happy simming and screenshot taking ! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

You’re welcome :)
  • SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    Hello! I am Elen. And I would like to become a full member to be able to share my creations, screenshots and videos with community users.

1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why ?
    My favorite EP is Get to Work. It brings so many features into the game.

This game never gets boring (at least for me)

Yes, but only to create screenshots and videos. headlineeffects off and testing cheats :)

I do not consider myself such an expert

Yes. The most wonderful thing in The Sims4 is emotions and mood! I never get tired of looking at the expressions on the faces.
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
    SimlishTV wrote: »
    Hello! I am Elen. And I would like to become a full member to be able to share my creations, screenshots and videos with community users.

My favorite EP is Get to Work. It brings so many features into the game.

This game never gets boring (at least for me)

Yes, but only to create screenshots and videos. headlineeffects off and testing cheats :)

I do not consider myself such an expert

Yes. The most wonderful thing in The Sims4 is emotions and mood! I never get tired of looking at the expressions on the faces.

Hello @SimlishTV :) I posted to you on the other thread but just saying “ happy simming! “ again.

Get to Work is a great Expansion pack! It is enjoyable goimg with our sims to work!
    The expressions on the faces of the sims are very nice to look at! Toddlers are very cute!
  • theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    hey there. I am theFella. I own all main series Sims games, and 8 expansions. I joined up in August, and then went inactive for a while because I was on Smacktalks and the 2K forums getting hyped for the WWE game, but I am back, and better then ever. I enjoy talking about the Sims, anything about it really. The Sims for life!
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • GeorginaDangeloGeorginaDangelo Posts: 9 New Member
    > @rosemow said:

>
    > Hello @GeorginaDangelo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > City Living and Get Together are great eps ! It is nice that our sims can enjoy living in apartments in the City and visit festivals, The club system that came with Get Together is very helpful in the game! It is nice having a sims join clubs and do things together with fellow club members,
    > The cheats that you use are very helpful in the game. You would be kept busy with your household of 8 sims!
    > There are many great cc items to have for the game! MCCC mod is a very helpful mod to use .
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for welcoming me! You are very kind :)
    theFella wrote: »
    hey there. I am theFella. I own all main series Sims games, and 8 expansions. I joined up in August, and then went inactive for a while because I was on Smacktalks and the 2K forums getting hyped for the WWE game, but I am back, and better then ever. I enjoy talking about the Sims, anything about it really. The Sims for life!

Hello @theFella :) I have posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “ happy simming” again! :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about the sims in your games!
    > @rosemow said:

>
    > Hello @GeorginaDangelo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > City Living and Get Together are great eps ! It is nice that our sims can enjoy living in apartments in the City and visit festivals, The club system that came with Get Together is very helpful in the game! It is nice having a sims join clubs and do things together with fellow club members,
    > The cheats that you use are very helpful in the game. You would be kept busy with your household of 8 sims!
    > There are many great cc items to have for the game! MCCC mod is a very helpful mod to use .
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for welcoming me! You are very kind :)

You’re welcome :)
  • CatloCatlo Posts: 88 Member
    Hello, My name is Catlo. I was playing Sims 3 since the release, but I never entered the forum. Now I want to know more people fan of The Sims

My favorite EP is Showtime Expansion ! I love see my Sims famous and taking stars!

the infinite possibilities offered in Sims personalization

No, I usually don't use any cheats

Moveobjects on it's always your friend :)

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite thing
    Yes
    My favorite thing:
    The CAS, in general the game isn't so funny for me.
    <3 My Wishlist : https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Catlo

My top 5 : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16200302/#Comment_16200302

English isn't my first language, please don't judge me if you see spelling mistakes.
    Catlo wrote: »
    Hello, My name is Catlo. I was playing Sims 3 since the release, but I never entered the forum. Now I want to know more people fan of The Sims

My favorite EP is Showtime Expansion ! I love see my Sims famous and taking stars!

the infinite possibilities offered in Sims personalization

No, I usually don't use any cheats

Moveobjects on it's always your friend :)

Yes
    My favorite thing:
    The CAS, in general the game isn't so funny for me.

Hello @Catlo :) I posted to you on the other thread but just saying “ hello” again!
    Sims 3 Showtime is a great pack! It is enjoyable seeing our sims having fun performing in the various venues !
    Moo is a very helpful cheat! It allows us to express our creativity is a variety of new and creative ways through our builds!
    It is enjoyable spending time in CAS and working out the outfits for our sims to wear for the different categories .
  • DazedxKittyDazedxKitty Posts: 19 New Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Jo and I've been a member since 2011 and have been playing The Sims series since 2007! I'm not very socially active, so, this'll probably be awkward as heck. But, who cares? :wink:

Some Questions to Get You Started

Probably The Sims 2 seasons or Apartment Life. Like most simmers, I'm leaning toward seasons for the depth it brought into the game and that sense of time passing. There's always something magical about your sims seeing snow for the first time.
    ...Or being struck by lightning.

CREATE-A-SIM!!!
    Never been much of a builder.

Haven't used cheats since TS3--mostly motherlode or helping their needs fill.

Not really. :grimace:

Favorite thing about TS4 is definitely the sims themselves. They feel more alive than I've ever remembered, and honestly, I tend to get much more attached to them when doing legacy challenges. :heartbreak:

Least favorite? Bugs. :unamused:
  • AlienWithABoxAlienWithABox Posts: 57 Member
    G'day! Alien is the name, being unable to stick to one Sim save for more than two sessions is the game...I guess.
    Yes, my name is a reference to Doctor Who.

Note to all who will see my posts. I'm from Australia, so my spelling is very different to you Yankees. Please do not feel the need to 'correct' my spelling (like many people on other forums do.)

I started playing The Sims at Christmas 2010 with Sims 3, switching over to Sims 4 when it came out in 2014. I still play Sims 3 sometimes but have no expansions for it, so I normally stick to Sims 4.
    I've never been one for the Sims forums as I didn't start using mods, CC, and challenges until earlier this year. I had a bit of an account starting on the Aussie server but I guess I have to pop over here now.

As I said earlier, I have a short attention span when it comes to the actual gameplay. I actually love making Sims more than playing them and have made many recreations of my friends, myself, and famous people (namely the YT group Cow Chop and the Twelfth Doctor.)

I love love LOVE horror films and dabble in drawing. If anybody here as an inkling of love for Peter Capaldi, prepare to become my new friend because, honestly, I don't think I could love talking about someone as much as I do about him. Call it obsession or admiration, I think him to be superb!

ANYWAYS, the start-up questions!

Definitely City Living. The adding of not only apartments but also festivals and new skills. It's just a great pack all around. Unlike most of the Sims 4 DLC, which always have a couple of things I don't like about them, City Living just doesn't.

Playing God. I am The Creator. I can do whatever I wish, when I wish and my little Simmies just have to deal with it.
    In all seriousness, I do just love creating little people and watching them interact with each other, create bonds, reach goals, love and hate each other. It's not called a life simulation game for no reason.

I use MCCC and UI Cheats, so I basically have a great deal of control over my Sims. I find it more fun to have cheats as a backup (unless I'm playing a challenge that is.)

I do have some but I learnt them all from other people so I'm pretty sure everyone would know them. Things like pressing TAB to get fullscreen mode for screenshots.

5. What are your favourite and least favourite things about Sims 4?

FAVOURITES: The complex emotions that Sims can get, allowing them to feel more real to me. The clayish textures of the game is a big yes for me, even though a lot of people prefer the more Alpha art style of Sims 3. The game is super accessible and easy for me to move around (though I do admit I always use the Sims 3 camera.)

LEAST FAVOURITES: The loading screens between areas is a love/hate issue for me as whilst I understand that the change was to decrease lag from rendering, I do love open-world. Where are the cars?! This version of the game probably has the least detailed animations out of the whole series - I mean, look at Sims 2 where Sims actually opened car doors and pizza boxes and you saw little, detailed animations for everything.
    4weKOfz.gif
    Twitter: @AlienWithABox
    Hi everyone! My name is Jo and I've been a member since 2011 and have been playing The Sims series since 2007! I'm not very socially active, so, this'll probably be awkward as heck. But, who cares? :wink:

Some Questions to Get You Started

Probably The Sims 2 seasons or Apartment Life. Like most simmers, I'm leaning toward seasons for the depth it brought into the game and that sense of time passing. There's always something magical about your sims seeing snow for the first time.
    ...Or being struck by lightning.

CREATE-A-SIM!!!
    Never been much of a builder.

Haven't used cheats since TS3--mostly motherlode or helping their needs fill.

Not really. :grimace:

Favorite thing about TS4 is definitely the sims themselves. They feel more alive than I've ever remembered, and honestly, I tend to get much more attached to them when doing legacy challenges. :heartbreak:

Least favorite? Bugs. :unamused:

Hello @Starkiller5895 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have been simming since 2007! You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time simming!
    The Seasons packs add very special featues to the game. It is very nice seeing the different weather conditions and our sims doing seasonal activities,
    Cas is a very special part of simming! It is enjoyable making simselfs of our family, friends and people we see on tv or in movies. It is great then having them living in a part of the world in our games!

G'day! Alien is the name, being unable to stick to one Sim save for more than two sessions is the game...I guess.
    Yes, my name is a reference to Doctor Who.

Note to all who will see my posts. I'm from Australia, so my spelling is very different to you Yankees. Please do not feel the need to 'correct' my spelling (like many people on other forums do.)

I started playing The Sims at Christmas 2010 with Sims 3, switching over to Sims 4 when it came out in 2014. I still play Sims 3 sometimes but have no expansions for it, so I normally stick to Sims 4.
    I've never been one for the Sims forums as I didn't start using mods, CC, and challenges until earlier this year. I had a bit of an account starting on the Aussie server but I guess I have to pop over here now.

As I said earlier, I have a short attention span when it comes to the actual gameplay. I actually love making Sims more than playing them and have made many recreations of my friends, myself, and famous people (namely the YT group Cow Chop and the Twelfth Doctor.)

I love love LOVE horror films and dabble in drawing. If anybody here as an inkling of love for Peter Capaldi, prepare to become my new friend because, honestly, I don't think I could love talking about someone as much as I do about him. Call it obsession or admiration, I think him to be superb!

ANYWAYS, the start-up questions!

Definitely City Living. The adding of not only apartments but also festivals and new skills. It's just a great pack all around. Unlike most of the Sims 4 DLC, which always have a couple of things I don't like about them, City Living just doesn't.

Playing God. I am The Creator. I can do whatever I wish, when I wish and my little Simmies just have to deal with it.
    In all seriousness, I do just love creating little people and watching them interact with each other, create bonds, reach goals, love and hate each other. It's not called a life simulation game for no reason.

I use MCCC and UI Cheats, so I basically have a great deal of control over my Sims. I find it more fun to have cheats as a backup (unless I'm playing a challenge that is.)

I do have some but I learnt them all from other people so I'm pretty sure everyone would know them. Things like pressing TAB to get fullscreen mode for screenshots.

5. What are your favourite and least favourite things about Sims 4?

FAVOURITES: The complex emotions that Sims can get, allowing them to feel more real to me. The clayish textures of the game is a big yes for me, even though a lot of people prefer the more Alpha art style of Sims 3. The game is super accessible and easy for me to move around (though I do admit I always use the Sims 3 camera.)

LEAST FAVOURITES: The loading screens between areas is a love/hate issue for me as whilst I understand that the change was to decrease lag from rendering, I do love open-world. Where are the cars?! This version of the game probably has the least detailed animations out of the whole series - I mean, look at Sims 2 where Sims actually opened car doors and pizza boxes and you saw little, detailed animations for everything.

Hello @AlienWithABox :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “ happy simming “ again!
    City Living is a great ep! It is nice that our sims can live in apartments and enjoy visiting festivals,
    MCCC mod and UI Cheats Extension mod are very helpful mods! In case you weren’t aware MCCC mod was updated today so it would be good to download and install the newest version .
  • AlienWithABoxAlienWithABox Posts: 57 Member
    Yes, I'm in the Deaderpool Discord server so I found out about the new MCCC as it released. My love goes out to all the modders and CC creators who were affected by the patch. They're all working so diligently and calmly to fix things. :)
    4weKOfz.gif
    Twitter: @AlienWithABox
  • ReallyAlyssaReallyAlyssa Posts: 30 Member
    Hii~! My name's Beth and even though I joined quite a while ago, I am still yet to post ^^" I want to finally push myself to try and become a more active member so, now that I'm getting back in to playing Sims, what better time than the present haha

I love them all so much!! I think Get to Work is one of my favourites? Simply because of the options you get to delve in to for the careers and the fact you can get involved more in your sim's lives.

It has definitely got to be the CAS. All the pretty clothes!!!!!! I love creating character ideas that I have in my head so I guess they're my lil experiments mwahaha

Guilty. I probably regularly use the 'kaching' and 'motherlode' cheats for when I'm creating the lots. I'm just getting back in to the sims so I am yet to discover more haha

Ohmygoshermmmmm, not off the top of my head? I'm still learning them myself xD

Yes!!! Although I'm just getting back in to playing it so I haven't fully digested all of what it has to offer yet. My favourite so far is how much depth you can go in to when creating your sims and the fact there really aren't many restrictions in that area a.k.a being able to let my guy sim where the cool clothing I got my female sims cause I really love all the pretty clothing for girls. My least favourite... no cars to park in the driveway yet haha I'll be settling for decoration ones for now.
  • liilastaliilasta Posts: 32 Member
    So I'm confused, how do you get the points to become a member? Like do you have to GET likes, or like other people's posts? lol I'm so stupid :D
    TS4-x64-2018-12-16-11-43-58.png

Hii~! My name's Beth and even though I joined quite a while ago, I am still yet to post ^^" I want to finally push myself to try and become a more active member so, now that I'm getting back in to playing Sims, what better time than the present haha

I love them all so much!! I think Get to Work is one of my favourites? Simply because of the options you get to delve in to for the careers and the fact you can get involved more in your sim's lives.

It has definitely got to be the CAS. All the pretty clothes!!!!!! I love creating character ideas that I have in my head so I guess they're my lil experiments mwahaha

Guilty. I probably regularly use the 'kaching' and 'motherlode' cheats for when I'm creating the lots. I'm just getting back in to the sims so I am yet to discover more haha

Ohmygoshermmmmm, not off the top of my head? I'm still learning them myself xD

Yes!!! Although I'm just getting back in to playing it so I haven't fully digested all of what it has to offer yet. My favourite so far is how much depth you can go in to when creating your sims and the fact there really aren't many restrictions in that area a.k.a being able to let my guy sim where the cool clothing I got my female sims cause I really love all the pretty clothing for girls. My least favourite... no cars to park in the driveway yet haha I'll be settling for decoration ones for now.

Hello @ReallyAlyssa :) I posted to you on the other thread , but just wanted to say “ happy simming” to you!
    GTW is a great ep! It is enjoyable going with our sims to their work with them. The careers are great jobs for them to work as.
    Creating sims in CAS is a special feature of simmimg! It is fun creating the sims then working out their clothing for each of the categories. It is nice then seeing them live their sim lives in our games,
    Happy simmimg! :)
    So I'm confused, how do you get the points to become a member? Like do you have to GET likes, or like other people's posts? lol I'm so stupid :D

Hello @sparklewarrior :)
    Welcome to the forums! You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

You don’t receive a point for pressing like on another simmer’s post.You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different threads and sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. The off topic section is a good place to post.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/off-topic-chat
    You will soon get the required points and posts if you also post about your simming experiences on threads that you are interested in the thread topics.

• lotsofmuffinslotsofmuffins Posts: 2 New Member
    > @GeorginaDangelo said:
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi! I'm Gia. I've been here for some time, but I've decided to aim to become a full member because I'd love to have the full features. I also wasn't very active, so now I am entering the community!
    >
    > 1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why?
    > I absolutely love City living and Get Together. To me, they're very realistic and the content added for CAS is more versatile.
    >
    > 2. What is your favorite thing about the game?
    > My favorite thing about the game is creating a whole world, just for yourself. I love how it's always fun & how they allow CC & Mods, to be added for additional fun.
    >
    > 3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    > Yes, I used CC & Mods -- But for the game itself I use, MoveAllObjects, Motherlode, ModifyRelationships and all the basic cheats that help make the game easier, because controlling a family of 8 is very overwhelming at times.
    >
    >
    > 4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share?
    > A trick I have is, if you press TAB, you get a full-screen mode for pictures! I know majority knows this, but when the few who don't (once me two months ago) learn it, It because so useful for taking screenshots!
    >
    > 5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite thing
    > Yes, I have The Sims 4.
    > My favorite thing: CAS
    > Least favorite thing: Not enough packages :(

I just recently found out about the TAB trick, too. I really like to use it to show my friends stuff I've made on the Sims 4!
  • lotsofmuffinslotsofmuffins Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I'm Meg, and I've played the Sims series for as long as I can remember since I have two older siblings who used to be obsessed with it. I remember the Sims 2 from when I was really young, and I think it's really cool to see how far the games have come.

My favourite expansion pack is probably City Living, because I really missed the open world of Sims 3, but when they came out with City Living, I was really excited to get some of the openness back.

My favourite thing about the game is the ability to do whatever you want with your sims. I love games that let you do whatever, so the Sims is one of my favourite game series.

I used to a lot, but now I don't really. I only use them for other households besides my main one to make the world move forwards (such as the modify relationship cheat to get couples to marry). I wish I didn't have to do this to make the rest of the world move forward, though. I think it'd be really cool to have unactive households interact with the world more.

Not really, no. I have nothing new to share.

I have the Sims 4, and my favourite thing about it is how much they improved CAS. The idea of dragging is absolutely amazing and it makes the Sims 4 worth it. My least favourite thing, however, is how little they include in the EPs now. City Living is probably my favourite EP also because of how much it adds, but the other expansion packs feel more like stuff packs to me, probably because of how big the EPs of the Sims 3 were. Although I do miss the open world of the Sims 3, I don't miss how broken the game was, and I'm honestly kind of relieved that the open world was removed since it was just too ahead of its time to function properly. I hope it can come back though in future makes of the Sims!
    Hi, I'm Meg, and I've played the Sims series for as long as I can remember since I have two older siblings who used to be obsessed with it. I remember the Sims 2 from when I was really young, and I think it's really cool to see how far the games have come.

My favourite expansion pack is probably City Living, because I really missed the open world of Sims 3, but when they came out with City Living, I was really excited to get some of the openness back.

My favourite thing about the game is the ability to do whatever you want with your sims. I love games that let you do whatever, so the Sims is one of my favourite game series.

I used to a lot, but now I don't really. I only use them for other households besides my main one to make the world move forwards (such as the modify relationship cheat to get couples to marry). I wish I didn't have to do this to make the rest of the world move forward, though. I think it'd be really cool to have unactive households interact with the world more.

Not really, no. I have nothing new to share.

I have the Sims 4, and my favourite thing about it is how much they improved CAS. The idea of dragging is absolutely amazing and it makes the Sims 4 worth it. My least favourite thing, however, is how little they include in the EPs now. City Living is probably my favourite EP also because of how much it adds, but the other expansion packs feel more like stuff packs to me, probably because of how big the EPs of the Sims 3 were. Although I do miss the open world of the Sims 3, I don't miss how broken the game was, and I'm honestly kind of relieved that the open world was removed since it was just too ahead of its time to function properly. I hope it can come back though in future makes of the Sims!

Hello @lotsofmuffins :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that your older siblings were simmers also <3 You would have enjoyed simming together and chatting about the sims in your games.
    City Living is a great expansion pack! It is nice that our sims can enjoy living in apartments and attending festivals. It is fun collecting snowglobes also!
    Creating sims in cas is very enjoyable! It is great using the cas tools to create sims that look as we would like them to look. It is nice working out what type of outfits suit them.