Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best game pack?

CreativeSimmerCreativeSimmer Posts: 156 Member
Youtube-Creative Simmer

Best game pack? 358 votes

Parenthood
42%
Akl500PCK213catmom1987Goldmoldaricmnfrshrudy8292Piazzagirl1015JaseSamadamsPlayerAngelDovePlayeralan650111IceyJaprilroseaelias24fractiouspiprjhenn14Angel_mixFaith12368kristen_k7lsnishi 151 votes
Dine out
13%
cameronw209neutralsidemissmani09rudolphakeekee53Niki110287vessmecandy8simgirl1010ANNETTE1951cchant86g01denswanVageniusNinoosimcatloverplayerPinkHairGuitarBoredinTXj3n1ynChampandGirlieLadyKyn 50 votes
Vampires
34%
DannydanboGRIMMYJadeleinejeLlyBeAn1573AyradyssAddisAdaimhappyVibseSimpatsyannWritin_RegCatloStrangerthanfadingaudioBeardedgeekAnmirlaMagdaleenaOceanBeautyIIluthienrisingNivyxCinebar 125 votes
outdoor retreat
2%
ldmarkoZenzikaTerraWulfsimmerEnkiSchmidtMelpomenawbombjePerunaMarktnSimmerSuper6464 10 votes
Spa day
6%
Bluefairy286bretneycmrswoo5Bagoas77MissSassyJennyggsmurf45blueelelunicybeladaniDoloresGreyquinhobpTheGoodOldGamerabelhinha35Evilyn_1007NorthDakotaGamerSophiaBlissLantiAgentEllechxnelsarahood00 22 votes

Comments

• LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Vampires
    I voted vampires even though they annoy me with constantly breaking in and bothering my sims in some of my saves. I still love everything about the pack.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    outdoor retreat
    Outdoor Retreat is my favourite because it has a huge impact on my main legacy storyline. However, I also use Spa Day all the time and LOVE designing restaurants. Haven't fully explored vampires and parenthood yet but I enjoy what I've seen of both of them so far.
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood Is probably my most used and favorite pack TS4 has produced at the moment. Most of the packs to me are okay, they contribute something I somewhat like and use and other things I don't. Parenthood is one that I pretty much always use and it's excellent for my legacies, challenges, story-telling and even regular gameplay <3.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Parenthood
    I was torn between Outdoor Retreat (the first vacation) and Parenthood.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood by far it has game changing features that this game desperately needed.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • VraieVraie Posts: 196 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires. Totally transformed my way of playing and I absolutely wouldn't go back. I wasn't sure about it because the TS2 vampires weren't so good in my view, but yeah. Totally love this pack.

I like the others - I have all but Dine Out thanks to the sales :D - but definitely Vampires first.

Parenthood may be second...not sure because I am still exploring Outdoor Retreat and Spa Day. But none equal the Vampires :smiley:
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Vampires
    Hail to the king.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Vampires
    I have send the vampires to the city
  • milktreatmilktreat Posts: 11 New Member
    Vampires
    Vampires.
  • simsbloggersimsblogger Posts: 12 New Member
    Vampires
    it was between vampires and parenthood but i prefer vampires :)
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires. Not only for it's gameplay but I like that we can make vampires as creepy or normal as we want. It's just the whole customization of vampires. Not just physically but their powers as well.
    Parenthood comes in a close second for me. My problem with it, is that I wish the negative earned traits had more impact but overall, I love it
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires is what influenced me to finally play TS4 so it gets my vote.
  • NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    Vampires
    Between Parenthood & Vampires. I chose Vampires since it just seems more cohesive.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Vampires
    No question - Vampires - the best we have ever had - and they finally feel like vampires and not Halloween characters. Amazing job on Vampires. I applaud the GP team.

Parenthood also is not shabby at all - I like it a lot - but in my book Vampire GP is tops.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Parenthood
    Not interested in vampires so I didn't get it.

With that said, Parenthood improves the game by miles. It's also telling that the top two packs came out in 2017, and by a wide margin. I think the GP team is starting to gain momentum. I hope the 2018 GPs don't disappoint
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Vampires
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Not interested in vampires so I didn't get it.

With that said, Parenthood improves the game by miles. It's also telling that the top two packs came out in 2017, and by a wide margin. I think the GP team is starting to gain momentum. I hope the 2018 GPs don't disappoint

It's also pretty telling that the top two GP's focus not on things for our sims to do out in the world (going to the spa, going camping, eating out), but on things that affect day-to-day gameplay like family life and having supernatural abilities. I hope that more packs oriented around fleshing out our sims as individuals are slated for 2018, and that GP's continue down that path while EP's begin to focus on adding more world-building-oriented things like seasons and university. I think that would be a good balance.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    Parenthood
    i'm not to sure abouth vampire. i'm the family and legacy kind of player, so vampire never attrackted me :/ Parenthood it is then, as it is the one i'm playing with the most :)
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    Parenthood
    I was torn between spa day and parenthood.
    Spa day I always use the build objects in my houses... I love the pack for that, but that's really it. So i went parenthood, it brought much more to the table and every day gameplay.
    I only played vampires once, when I first got the pack, and they were fun, but not for every gen or save. I do appreciate them for what they are though, and im happy for those who love vampires :)
  • minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    Parenthood
    surraaaaaa wrote: »
    I was torn between spa day and parenthood.
    Spa day I always use the build objects in my houses... I love the pack for that, but that's really it. So i went parenthood, it brought much more to the table and every day gameplay.
    I only played vampires once, when I first got the pack, and they were fun, but not for every gen or save. I do appreciate them for what they are though, and im happy for those who love vampires :)

Vampire do seem to be much more interesting in the sims 4 than ever
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires. I love that you can customize them how you want. I also love the power system, it's nicely fleshed out.
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    Vampires
    Definitely vampires. I loved how fleshed out they are.
    I never had so much fun with them as in sims 4.
    I hope they will do the same with witches.
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Vampires
    Seriously, the execution comes close to perfection if it's a theme you like.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Parenthood
    over time playing with vampires becomes boaring so I have stop playing with vampires I only like the content that came with the vampire gamepack anyway
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Dine out
    This was tough because I actually enjoy the game packs more than the expansions. I use dine out the most between Sunday family dinners, dates, and friends meeting up for dinner....yeah my sims are always out eating..lol
  • Elrich91Elrich91 Posts: 13 New Member
    Vampires
    Although I do not love vampires, I voted for that package. They are very well done, they have many powers, personalization and characterization. If instead of vampires were werewolves or witches, I would have loved them. But objectively I think it is the best done package so far.