Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Yay! Welcome back Kitty! We've missed you! <3

Completely unrelated but I'm actually going to sing in front of my entire school today and I'm terrified!! :s

Wow! Goodluck! <3
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited December 2017
    Wow, more people than I expected have signed up already. :) I’ll go ahead and add you guys to the players list. :) go ahead and start sending me characters, those of you who have applied.

I might cut the deadline early for signing up if the signup rate continues like this...

Welcome, new-ish faces! Welcome back old faces! :)

EDIT: Things may not show up today, don’t fret. I’m pretty sick right now, so I’m trying to take it easy...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    DeKay wrote: »
    Me, me! Though this weekend will be a tad crazy. :sweat_smile:

I think the game is gonna start only after Monday/Tuesday.

That'd be good, since I have 7am warm-ups and I could possibly be home in the wee hours of Monday.

The game will start on Wednesday, that way I can make sure that it starts on my day off, which means I'll be able to follow the game nicely for the first full day and night. :) It'd be easier for me, I think.
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Isn't Eyelash gonna play this one?
    unknown.png
    I messaged him asking if he was...
    I messaged him asking if he was...

What did he say?
    unknown.png
    He said yes. I said then go sign up. He said he will in a bit.
    He said yes. I said then go sign up. He said he will in a bit.

I'm guessing he's gonna forget.
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    good luck @Broncos4life :)

as for exams....yeah, me too! However, I don't have mine until later. Though I may be inactive for a day because of travel. I still would like to play though. I guess this is a busy time for a whole bunch of us.

Thanks! I think it went really well :)

Completely unrelated but I'm actually going to sing in front of my entire school today and I'm terrified!! :s

Wow! Goodluck! <3

Thanks <3. People kept coming up to me the rest of the day like I was some celebrity so that was kind of cool but weird at the same time :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    good luck @Broncos4life :)

as for exams....yeah, me too! However, I don't have mine until later. Though I may be inactive for a day because of travel. I still would like to play though. I guess this is a busy time for a whole bunch of us.

Thanks! I think it went really well :)

Wow! Goodluck! <3

Thanks <3. People kept coming up to me the rest of the day like I was some celebrity so that was kind of cool but weird at the same time :D

That happens a lot after concerts for choir for me .
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    Hello! This looks incredibly fun, do you accept rank beginners? I'd love to play if you do! I've only played basic mafia once in real life a long time ago >.< if there's no space or you prefer experienced players, may I spectate to learn more about the game? :)
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    Hello! This looks incredibly fun, do you accept rank beginners? I'd love to play if you do! I've only played basic mafia once in real life a long time ago >.< if there's no space or you prefer experienced players, may I spectate to learn more about the game? :)

We accept new players! Glad to have you with us, it will be a lot of fun :smile:
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Yes, we take new players too. Just try to be active when the game starts. ;)
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    hi sorry but i'm going to out

iz going to be exams week when this game starts and i can't join it
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Thank you! I've missed you all too! :)

I saw the singing went well, good job! I don't think I could have done it. :D

@SilentWolf101 can you chose the characters for me? I have no idea. :D
  • EyelashEyelash Posts: 37 Member
    Have some faith in me Zinnia.

I'm joining.

Of course you're welcome to play! All levels are welcome to play this game. :) If you have any questions or need any clarification, feel free to pm me. ^-^
    hi sorry but i'm going to out

iz going to be exams week when this game starts and i can't join it

That's okay. Good luck on your exams!
    Eyelash wrote: »

I'm joining.

Faith? In you? *laugh* Oh silly Eyeballashia... <3
    Also, please note, I may start sending out roles today/tomorrow, but don't start messaging me about not getting your role until Tuesday. Some of you may need to wait before I can send your roles out...
    12 players? I'm already feeling impatient waiting for my roles!

Eyelash can't send a message since they are a new member, right? Unless they do it on Discord.
    unknown.png
    Eyelash messaged me on Discord. :)
    Eyelash messaged me on Discord. :)

Alright.
    unknown.png
    Yes, Eyelash messaged me on Discord.

These are the players who I have yet to receive characters from. You still have time, just sending out a reminder to you. :)
    @DivaEvie07
    @Broncos4life
    @bellagorilla
    @KhemKat19
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Eyelash wrote: »

I'm joining.

*gives you a side eye stare*
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Yes, Eyelash messaged me on Discord.

These are the players who I have yet to receive characters from. You still have time, just sending out a reminder to you. :)
    @DivaEvie07
    @Broncos4life
    @bellagorilla
    @KhemKat19

Oops I forgot :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    Ooh awesome thank you! May I request a random character since I'm not super familiar with this? And I'd like to be contacted on the forums (I've never used Discord, will I need to?) And I do plan on being active (I know my posts don't show it, but I'm often on the forum, just a major lurker!)