Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

small pet stuff

with the addition of cats and dogs, I'm sure everyone is wondering if more pets will be available at some point. I am personally hoping for small pets such as rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, and rabbits. I think I remember the sims 2 pets for PS2 allowed you to have a hamster. I think there'd be some awesome opportunities for rodents and rabbits.
I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited December 2017
    >:) I'm personally hoping for a Malayan Krait...

Just like in Sims 3. >:) Except this time make it with ramifications...that will send the sim to the hospital. :D Instead of in Sims 3 (that one was harmless as a puppy dog).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    It would be nice to have more pets. Maybe some that preferably don't take up space in the household (for the bigger families of 8), like hamsters snakes, and bunnies. Honestly, I think it would be cool if they had a farm pack with llamas and horses.

Sidenote: I feel like we need more dog items/interactions as well as indoor pee pads for indoor dogs (like those living in apartments). I don't think they have them in the game, unless I just haven't see it yet.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think we will have Small Pets but I hope they are more interactive and not cage bound.
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    yeah, I am a little disappointed in the lack of things for the actual cats and dogs. like dog houses...
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png