March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buggy vet career

So far I'm loving the new expansion pack! Every aspect is amazing. Well almost.

The only thing I have an issue with is the vet career. The first couple of days went smooth, but the next was a little buggy. After my sim was done treating a pet, she couldn't get paid. The first days the interaction for getting paid came automatically. Then the last day I had to do it manually, which would be fine if it worked. I clicked on the pet and chose the "get paid by owner" (or something similar. I can't remember the exact words), but the interaction immediately disappeared. I tried several times with several patients, but it wouldn't work.

Is it just me, or is this a problem? I haven't tried to repair the game yet, but I will.

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    My sim has been running her clinic for a while now and there was only one instance where the payment wasn't automatic. I think I'd bugged it out by going there with my dogs, sending them home, then opening the clinic 'cause my employees never showed up and I couldn't bill the owners that came by either. I ended up just closing it and going home but since then it hasn't been an issue.
    6riwm5.png
  • SynneSolSynneSol Posts: 85 Member
    My sim has been running her clinic for a while now and there was only one instance where the payment wasn't automatic. I think I'd bugged it out by going there with my dogs, sending them home, then opening the clinic 'cause my employees never showed up and I couldn't bill the owners that came by either. I ended up just closing it and going home but since then it hasn't been an issue.

Ooooh maybe that's why! I also brought my dog to the clinic that day because she was sick, and sent her home after.
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited December 2017
    I am having same issue my sim can not bill the owner just dismiss them , i tried going home and back still have same issue started when i bought my sick pet to treat as well, if i open it while not there we do get paid just not when my sim treats the pets.