Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sims collection finally displayed in Green

From September this year :)

I have been busy the last few weeks with a little sims project to keep me busy. This is my final result :D

This is my simgreen bookcase B)

KGD7Z8G.jpg?1

UjtdJn3.jpg?1

HVm9JqO.jpg?2

1NymFPb.jpg?1

I also made my own sims 4 game pack and stuff pack dvd covers to fill up my sims 4 part of my collection as they are all on Origin ;) And my Living large was a cd cover so I made my own dvd cover, unfortuanatly I messed that one up a bit, but I am still happy :D

Gdy9LhE.jpg?1

o9Zcniq.jpg?1

8FDOTMo.jpg?1

1VHrgVi.jpg?1

qnUNtCY.jpg?1

Comments

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    *hands over the official Simaholic Crown* o:);)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I'm gobsmacked. I don't know what to say. All I can think of is the untold number of chairs in the games has finally paid off as I think you need to sit down. ;):D
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    *hands over the official Simaholic Crown* o:);)

Bows down. Ooh thank you...thank you ;)
    sawdust wrote: »
    I'm gobsmacked. I don't know what to say. All I can think of is the untold number of chairs in the games has finally paid off as I think you need to sit down. ;):D

Well thank you and I have a new chair to sit down on for almost every day of the year lol :D
  • Options
    And I have reached the bottom shelf of my Sims bookcase now. Updated with all my Sims 4 Covers too. As a bonus a pic of my Kitty while I play sims LOL <3

JatBibp.jpg

zXQ2tzL.jpg
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    What are you gonna do when there's a sims 5? :p
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    What are you gonna do when there's a sims 5? :p

LOL. I am more panicking about enough space on my last shelf for my sims 4 collection :D might have to do a whole new set up for sims 5 ;)
  • Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    That is great use of bookshelf like that - great collection - i dont have huge collection like your only sims 3 lol
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @fazemanpress Thank you <3 I did not want them all sitting in boxes tucked away in the garage. So one day painted that book case and printed the plumbobs and bought the letters to spell out Simaholic LOL You can't miss it :D
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member