Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
edited December 2017 in Off Topic Chat
latest?cb=20130530003015

Jumba has done it once again. Experiment number 637 (also known as "Clover"), has been created specifically to do Jumba's biddings for him -- his own 626. However, Clover has gone rogue, wreaking havoc on the small island these creatures inhabit while also creating an army behind her. With her powers, she has created disguises for her entire little army, and is now taking down all the experiments who dare defy her. Can Stitch and his cousins save Clover, or will all the experiments be lost?

Welcome to the Lilo And Stitch mafia game! This game is a u-pick game, much like Emzy's mythical creatures game over on ultimate mafia (if you were part of that one). Here's how this works:
~You will have until 10 pm (mountain standard time, or UTC-7) on Sunday, December 10th to request a spot to play. Post on this thread if you want to play. There's no maximum player limit on this one.
~Once you've been accepted into the game, you have until midnight on Monday, December 11th to submit 3-5 different experiments in a private message to me, @SilentWolf101. This can either be done on here or over on discord. Whichever works better for you.
~Of those experiments, I will pick two and create a role and alignment around them. I will send those two to you, and you may pick one of those to be your character.

If you do not send me a character in the allotted time, you will receive a randomized character and role. Please note that Stitch, Angel, and all the other big experiments are available to be taken. However, Clover is my custom character and is not to be chosen.

Side note: Sending in characters that are directed towards a certain alignment will not guarantee that alignment. If I notice that, then it is very likely you will not receive that alignment. :)

Rules:
  1. Days will last 24 hours and nights will last 12 hours. They will end at 8 am/pm US MTS (UTC-7). There will not be any hammers since there will be no guarantee that I will be online in time for a hammer. For time conversions, see below.
  2. Do not talk about the game with other players, unless both of you have already left the game. This is punishable by silence or death.
  3. DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS.
  4. When voting, make sure to bold it. You may use nicknames. (e.g. Vote: Silent) If your vote is not bolded, it won't count.
  5. You may help me keep up with vote counts, but do not try to host for me. In other words, don't try to end day/night for me, don't say who killed who, none of that unless I've given you permission to do so.
  6. Role claiming is allowed. Fake claiming is allowed.
  7. Avoid talking on topic about the game during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
  8. Please do not post in the thread if you are dead or not part of the game aside from asking to be a replacement, or asking to be part of the afterlife.
  9. Scum are allowed day-talk due to the time-zone differences. If you know that you will not be online, then you may send in your actions early.
  10. In the case of a tie, the person who has held the most votes the longest will be lynched.
  11. If you have a night action and you don't submit anything, your action will be skipped over for that night. Make sure to turn in your action early if you expect to be gone.
  12. Try to be active. Mafia games are more fun when all players post. You will be mod-killed or replaced if you have not been active for 48 hours.

Time conversions:
worldzones.gif
~Open your mind before your mouth~
Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
Post edited by SilentWolf101 on

Comments

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited December 2017
    Players:
    1. @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor
    2. @Zinniavanilla
    3. @TheRoseHorse
    4. @DivaEvie07
    5. @DeKay
    6. @Broncos4life
    7. @bellagorilla
    8. @kittymeow
    9. @KhemKat19
    10. @Eyelash

Alive

Dead
    • DeKay (Houdini, the Innocent Child). Killed night one.
    • Eyelash (Mafia underdog). Lynched day two.
    • kittymeow (Mafia roleblocker). Lynched day 3.
    • TheRoseHorse (townie 1-shot lightningbolt). Killed night 3.

Replacements
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    edited December 2017
    Links And Votes And Actions:
    Click the day to go to that day.
    Day 1
    Final Vote Count:
    No vote (3) Eyelash, Khem, Diva
    Zinnia (1) - Rose
    Broncos (1) - Dekay

Night 1
    Result: @DeKay has been murdered.

Day 2
    Final Vote Count:
    Eyelash (4) - zinnia, kat, diva, broncos
    Broncos (1) - kitty
    Zinnia/Charlie (2) - rose,eyelash

Night 2
    Result: Nothing.

Day 3
    Final Vote Count:
    Kitty (2) - Zinnia, Khem
    Zinnia (2) - Rose, Kitty.
    Sub (1) - Diva,
    Diva (1) - sub.

Night 3
    Result: Rose has been killed.[/url]

Day 4
    Final Vote Count:
    edited December 2017
    Possible Roles
    (Please note, not all of these roles are in use. These are just roles that may or may not be in the game).
    • Vigilante. You may kill another player each night. If you kill a townie, you die.
    • JOAT. (One shot hider, strong arm, redirector, framer) or (watcher, tracker, follower, vigilante)
    • Underdog. You gain the powers of the first player to die.
    • Bodyguard. You can protect any player you like for one night, aside from yourself.
    • Mentor. Basically a mini-cult. You can choose one player to become your mentee, where the two of you will receive a group chat together.
    • Cop Of All Trades. One shot sane cop, one shot role cop, one shot day cop, one shot amnesiac cop.
    • Serial killer. You may kill a person each night.
    • Lightningbolt. Any single night in the game, you can choose to redirect every single night action towards you.
    • Doctor. You will be able to protect one player each night from all night kills.
    • Lover. You are bound to another player -- if one of you two dies, you both die.
    • Innocent child. At any time in the thread, you may post I am the innocent child and the player's role will be flipped.
    • Rolecop. You can investigate any player and discover what their role is.
    • Roleblocker. You may choose any one player each night to prevent from using their night actions.
    • Jailkeeper. Each night, you may choose a player, and they will be protected from all night actions and be unable to use their powers.
    • Vengeful Townie. When you die, you may choose any other player to kill.
    • Ascetic Watcher. You are able to investigate a player and see if anybody targets them that night, but nothing will affect you aside from kills. Not even protection.
    • Treestump. At any point in the thread, you can post Treestump, and you will be mod-killed. Then, you may participate in the game, but you cannot post votes in the game.
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'll play!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Yay! Sub! :) Welcome to the game! Go ahead and send in experiments whenever you're ready. :)
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'll like to play!
    unknown.png
    Heyo, Zinniafia! You as well, go ahead and send characters whenever. :)
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Me. Im not a bug lilo and stitch fan, so ill let you pick my charachter silent. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Very well, Rose. How would you prefer to be contacted? Discord, or the sims forums?
    Also, please note -- I will start creating roles as soon as I'm sent the characters, however, I will not start sending out roles for at least another day or two to try to keep the game balanced as much as possible. I will attempt to give everybody a power role as well, without duplicates...
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Let's all cross our fingers that there are no cult leaders this game :p
    unknown.png
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Ill join!
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I'll play.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'll play too!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Lilo and Stitch was one of my childhood favourites. I can't pass this up. I'll play! :)
    Very well, Rose. How would you prefer to be contacted? Discord, or the sims forums?

Either one is fine.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Me, me! Though this weekend will be a tad crazy. :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

I think the game is gonna start only after Monday/Tuesday.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Just so everyone is aware, I have midterm exams next week, Tues.-Fri.
    Good news: I'll be home more often to play more mafia.
    Bad news: Most of that time will be spent studying.
    I'm going to play this game, but may or may not be less/more active than normal.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I think the game is gonna start only after Monday/Tuesday.

That'd be good, since I have 7am warm-ups and I could possibly be home in the wee hours of Monday.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Meeee
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    I'll play. I'll let you decide on my character since I like trying to work with what's given to me.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'll join. I won't be as active as usual though, hope that's not a problem.
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Yay! Welcome back Kitty! We've missed you! <3

Completely unrelated but I'm actually going to sing in front of my entire school today and I'm terrified!! :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    good luck @Broncos4life :)

as for exams....yeah, me too! However, I don't have mine until later. Though I may be inactive for a day because of travel. I still would like to play though. I guess this is a busy time for a whole bunch of us.