Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soooo about the saving of our threads from the Aussie side.

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
Can I make a mcrudd's uploads thread and just combine all my threads into one where I showed fellow Aussie's and Kiwi's what I created in game? Cause they were all seperate ones and that would be spamming I think, if I start making lots to save my work.

Comments

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    You can but you aware that to upload pictures here you need an offsite photo host like Imgur or Flickr.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Thanks Sawdust I will save and load the ones I dont' have on imgur onto imgur. I just don't want to lose all those info and photo's I did.
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Can I make a mcrudd's uploads thread and just combine all my threads into one where I showed fellow Aussie's and Kiwi's what I created in game? Cause they were all seperate ones and that would be spamming I think, if I start making lots to save my work.

We are good either way - one thread or separate ones. I wouldn't consider it spamming based on the current situation :)

-Mage
    EA_Mage wrote: »

We are good either way - one thread or separate ones. I wouldn't consider it spamming based on the current situation :)

-Mage

Thank you :) Seperate ones would be easier to find specific ones later by using the discussions search options. So if that is allowed I would prefer that :) Will start going through them from the back and decide which ones are special and that I would like to keep, thank you @EA_Mage

I only have my collection room thread to do, that one might take a while with the posting time restrictions. I only picked the most memorable ones for me, lots of the others are still on my gallery just not shared here. Thanks for all the patience simmers, happy simming :)
    I am all done :D Thank you for being able to safe our things this side <3
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    @mcrudd so pleased to see all your stuff saved and safe over here. <3
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    @mcrudd so pleased to see all your stuff saved and safe over here. <3

Thank you @NZsimm3r its not all of it, but its the ones that I work hardest on. I am going to miss our old place. As I was going through all of the discussions there were so many off topic ones and game related chat that I wish we could keep safe as well. Guess we will just have to start doing it a new here :)<3