Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mcrudd's Handy rooms to have

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
Post edited by mcrudd on

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited December 2017
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Perfect growfruit (awesim fertilizer to get those plants to perfect in no time)

HNoDNyy.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Dragon fruit (very good for an income ;) )

9Boelib.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Garlic garland (keep those pesky vampires away from your house)

d5Axvt9.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Perfect spliced cooking (yummy food with fresh ingredients everytime)

kqvn7ez.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Some children's drawings (for when you make a child's room)

T7z1Vww.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    Thats me done until I one day make something else for here :)
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    For your info @mcrudd

Rather than pasting the entire link across the page you can highlight a description eg. "Detective Room" - then click on the url icon above the message box that looks like two chain links and post the link in there. When you post your message your highlighted word will become the link to click and makes everything look much neater. :)
    sawdust wrote: »
    For your info @mcrudd

Rather than pasting the entire link across the page you can highlight a description eg. "Detective Room" - then click on the url icon above the message box that looks like two chain links and post the link in there. When you post your message your highlighted word will become the link to click and makes everything look much neater. :)

Thank you I never knew that :) I will go and tidy up my threads :*
    Two Handy rooms to have when playing Jungle adventures game pack ;)

I am sure many would appreciate this. Its relics with stones. You need to place the stones in your inventory so that you can place them into the relic to activate it :)

c4hLeKA.png

And if you don't want to wait for the locals to sell you what you need immediately to start exploring then this room will be handy as well

Jungle survival room so you have what you need when you want it ;)

sBK96HO.png
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Very cool rooms Mel d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ* Thank you for sharing them. While in game I often Google gameplay to find what I need when I am trying to accomplish a task or wish of my sims, then I visit the gallery searching for such items to make my sims life easier. I am following you so that I have all your handy items at my fingertips (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY*
    rnKEhBT.png
    Very cool rooms Mel d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ* Thank you for sharing them. While in game I often Google gameplay to find what I need when I am trying to accomplish a task or wish of my sims, then I visit the gallery searching for such items to make my sims life easier. I am following you so that I have all your handy items at my fingertips (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY*

aww happy to hear they might be handy for you, if there is ever one that I have not done, just give me a shout and I can make it for you :)
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Garlic garland (keep those pesky vampires away from your house)

d5Axvt9.png

Hey dear friend do these actually work .. I put up garlic garland on a home of mine once n the vampire still came in the house . I lock the doors these days n even delete some of those main vampires in the game .. yup I'm allergic to them myself lol they give me chills duno why I ever bought that pack.. wat was I thinking lol
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    edited October 2018
    I made a house with a garlic garland fence, not sure if I ever uploaded it, but it kept them away, they would run away from it, was funny to watch LOL

Not sure if it always works, but I started one new save game and I went into the edit world / sims part and deleted all the vampires including Vlad, and I had no vampires in my game after that, I would go into edit world and check it every now and then too make sure, one does not pop up somewhere ;)
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Aww.. Poor Vlad (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ I agree though, in my game it seems everywhere I go he is there.
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Every house I build I put up the garlic wreath around the doors and it keeps them at bay. <3<3

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I made a house with a garlic garland fence, not sure if I ever uploaded it, but it kept them away, they would run away from it, was funny to watch LOL

Not sure if it always works, but I started one new save game and I went into the edit world / sims part and deleted all the vampires including Vlad, and I had no vampires in my game after that, I would go into edit world and check it every now and then too make sure, one does not pop up somewhere ;)

I did that but every day a new vampire would spawn. I was not impressed. In the end I got a mod to stop them. I shouldn't have to do that imo. I should be able to choose in game options whether vampires, ghosts, aliens etc spawn or not.
    Hi all, so finally completed the medal collection, I know its not actually a collection in game, but I uploaded it anyways. My sim worked really hard to earn them all for you, she is now a Grand Marshal

vqzLLT4.png

6he9jiL.png

You can find them here