The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ FaithofKaela's Showcase ♥ Riverside Duplex ♥

Comments

• Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    Carrie's Craftsman is a fantastic design, very unique with a fabulous roof structure. Gorgeous bright and modern interiors and I love the pool area, looks like lots of fun :)
    Thank you @masajo, your kind comments are incredibly welcome :kissing_heart:

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    chealsycat wrote: »
    Awesome creations! <3

Thank you for stopping by @chealsycat and for your sweet comment :kissing_heart:
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Absolutely love your middle eastern home @FaithofKaela ! Such a creative build, I just adore it :blush: Just how I picture a middle eastern home, a very clean and simple exterior, but colorful and cluttered interior! Love it!

Carrie's Craftsman looks great, I really love the angels and different exterior wall textures! The living room area is just amazing, I love your creative use of the wooden divider, the table, the columns and spandrel! Paired with the wallpaper it just makes for one gorgeous looking living space! <3
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Laebeth wrote: »
    Absolutely love your middle eastern home @FaithofKaela ! Such a creative build, I just adore it :blush: Just how I picture a middle eastern home, a very clean and simple exterior, but colorful and cluttered interior! Love it!

Carrie's Craftsman looks great, I really love the angels and different exterior wall textures! The living room area is just amazing, I love your creative use of the wooden divider, the table, the columns and spandrel! Paired with the wallpaper it just makes for one gorgeous looking living space! <3
    Many thanks for popping in @Laebeth and for your incredibly kind comments :kissing_closed_eyes:

edited November 2017
    So, here's a build I made last month, but didn't get round to uploading.

Mid Century Modern

YmDBnD4.jpg

The Entry Hall
    Ur3womp.jpg

The 'Laundry' Room
    jvxaiDW.jpg

The Open Plan Living Area
    MPKEhOw.jpg

Bedroom 1
    yGF5Vyg.jpg

Bedroom 2
    ThlJTw4.jpg

The Main Bathroom
    PoT7zKv.jpg

The Veggie Garden
    KhHENph.png

Outdoor Seating and BBQ Area
    9nJtUhV.jpg

As usual more pictures can be found on my imgur.

You can DL Mid Century Modern here.

I would like to mention the wonderful @MeaganJo as she inspired some of the ideas for this build, thanks hon, you rock!

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    The exterior design of Mid Century Modern looks very nice! :) The car port looks great! The plants and circular ball water fountain feature in the front area of the build looks very nice. The large glass windows are very nice for sims to have great views of the outdoors when inside the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown, yellow and green colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice sofa seat sitting nook under the stairs in the entrance hall. Sims will enjoy resting there. The circles floor print is a nice colourful touch of green there. It looks great there is a mirror on the side wall. The mysim is a great touch there! The laundry is creatively designed with the washing machine and dryer! Very nice open plan layout of the living, kitchen and dining areas. The yellow colour of the dining seats is a nice touch of sunshine, and the combination of the green wall cabinets, yellow kitchen counters, and grey brick wall looks very nice together. The design of the tv wall with the mirror below the tv looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa watching tv or playing console games. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room area. Very nice design and furnishing of the bedrooms! The yellow wall cabinets on the bedhead wall in the first bedroom and the flowers on the bedside table are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy listening to the radio in bed. The patterned curtains in the second bedroom add a very nice look to the room. Very nice corner study desk nook! The plants in front of the desk are nice for sims to see as they are enjoying sitting there using the computer. Very calming bathroom! The wall texture and wall of candles looks very restful. Very nice vegie garden area! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the garden planter boxes, and seeing the birds feeding on the seed feeder. They will enjoy playing the guitar there. Very nice outdoors dining nook for bbq cooking and eating outdoors in the outside air.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oooh, your mid century modern looks fantastic! Great job on the exterior and landscaping and absolutely love the interiors! The combination of wood tones and green is perfect for this house, and such a great idea to add touches of yellow and aqua in the mix as well, looks amazing! B)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,003 Member
    Mid Century Modern is a fabulous build, love the utility room and the fantastic outdoor areas, so much wonderful detail and interest :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2017
    Maimah Murphy's Place

Created for #BnS82 - The Hawthorne Project - Part VI. A budget of $75,000 for not one, but two homes?? Well, this is what I came up with.

Y1GADQ3.jpg

Built for @BuildnShare's #BnS82 - The Hawthorne Project - Part VI.
    The Entry Hall
    8vVwZfx.jpg

uAnPbh9.jpg

Bedroom 1
    eMLI8uO.jpg

Bedroom 2
    drPQUXn.jpg

Bedroom 3
    GAyTkUA.png

The Main Bathroom
    FyOY9cH.jpg

The other two main bathrooms are pretty similar:
    LuTrmy3.jpg

The Veggie Garden
    PtfaVRg.jpg

The Orchard
    RUgD1XA.jpg

As usual more pictures can be found on my imgur thread.

You can DL Maimah Murphy's Place here.

I would like to mention the ever wonderful @PersRealmsShadow, her wonderful family, The Murphy's, made this build so much fun!! I loved watching them all just kicking back and enjoying their new habitat.
    Post edited by Simming_Spoonie on
  • PersRealmsShadowPersRealmsShadow Posts: 360 Member
    @FaithofKaela aww thank you honey it'sd a lovely house
    EkwtdjR.jpg
    edited November 2017
    Maimah’s Place is very nice! :) Very nice layout of the build! It is great that there is a main home and a cottage home. Very nice exteriors of the homes, The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice vegetable garden and orchard areas! The design of them looks very nice! Sims will enjoy harvesting the plants and trees there. The flowers in the front porch area look pretty. It is great that there is a ramp to the front door. Very nice furnishing of both homes! The layout of the main home looks great! The design of the bedrooms looks very nice! It is great that there are basement and attic bedrooms. The wall patterning in the bathrooms give a very nice look to the rooms.
    It is a very nice home for all the sims to enjoy living on the one lot :)
    @PersRealmsShadow - so glad you like it sweetie!!

@rosemow - thank you for taking the time to have a look at Maimah's Place, and for your lovely comments.
    Oooh, Maimah Murphy's place looks fantastic! Love the different textures you used for the exterior of the house, the interiors look super cozy and wonderful job on the landscaping!
    edited December 2017
    Where There's Hope

OBJUINI.jpg

Built for @BuildnShare's #BnS83 - A Townie Home.

The Entry Hall
    XbQn8QZ.jpg

GRod0D1.jpg

Bedroom 1
    IRvHIOJ.jpg

The Main Bathroom
    jY2MbdN.jpg

Writing Area
    jbuRiHf.jpg

The Back Garden
    0CPHL5b.jpg

As usual, more pictures can be found on my imgur thread.

You can DL Where There's Hope here.
    The exterior design of Where There’s Hope looks very nice! :) The angled roofing, the stone texture of the exterior walls, and the type of glass windows looks very nice! The strings of snowflakes and festive wreath looks very pretty! The water fountain vase looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall of candles looks nice separating off the entrance area from the living areas. Very nice armchairs sitting area. The silvery Christmas tree is pretty for Sims to see as they sitting there! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows there, as they read a book and watch tv . Very nice kitchen and dining area! The yellow colour of the wall cabinets and dining seats looks sunny! The mugs rack, hanging pans and condiments are great kitchen touches there. The furnishing of the master bedroom looks very nice! The inbuilt wardrobes look great! She will enjoy playing the guitar on her bedroom, and the decorated eggs collection is a nice touch. Very nice study desk nook! She will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer to do her writing.Very nice outdoors areas! It is very nice that there are areas where she can enjoy painting on the easel, do woodworking on the bench, and enjoy gardening in the garden boxes, in the outdoors air. She will enjoy swimming in the pool!
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Just a little note that the labels on the forums picture aren’t quite right.
    Thank you dear @rosemow, I have edited the post so the correct pictures are showing.
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Beautiful build as always @FaithofKaela, loved how you decorated it for Christmas <3 I recognize that big urn up front ;)
    Where There's Hope is such a fantastic remodel! I'm loving the interior design, especially the gorgeous and modern teal/yellow kitchen and the super cozy bedroom. Fantastic use of colour and oooh, the christmas decorations look wonderful here. <3
    mannanna wrote: »
    Beautiful build as always @FaithofKaela, loved how you decorated it for Christmas <3 I recognize that big urn up front ;)
    @mannanna - so glad you liked it sweet. I really loved that idea and was struggling to find a feature for that area, I hope you don't mind that I 'borowed' it :kissing_smiling_eyes:

@Corwim - thanks, honeybunch! I am not a festive person IRL, but I love it in The Sims, maybe it's the fact that there's no family drama :tongue:

edited December 2017
    Another new build for you today, this one was created for @Cbear13's Quality Control Competition "Christmas Trees." We were tasked with building a beautiful country cottage for Kristoff and Mrs Kringle, complete with, a small Christmas tree farm, a stable to breed and raise reindeers and a small vegetable garden with growing produce. This is what I came up with:

Christmas Tree Cottage

The Cottage
    6NnsDGW.jpg

fOAaPiH.jpg

SoeTTpL.jpg

Q5bmmGU.jpg

The Private Rear Garden

RlHojCV.png

pWGCn3f.jpg

The Christmas Tree Farm

uvbDmGA.jpg

DO4Bnkh.jpg

The Stables

mqGD000.jpg

AeYAcOA.png

l96EG2e.png

The Stable Office

b4jq70g.jpg

As usual, more pictures are available on my imgur thread.

You can DL Christmas Tree Cottage here.

The exterior design of Christmas Tree Cottage is very nice! :) The green colour of the exterior looks nice and the lavender is a homely touch. The string lights on the front porch look pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is a warming looking home. Very nice fireplace sitting area! It looks nice how the armchairs have been placed on each side of the angled sofa. Sims will enjoy sitting there in front in front of the fire, chatting and looking at the pretty Christmas trees and the candles on the coffee table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall tiling and placement of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice, and the pots and cookbooks look great on top of the fridge, The cake display item, bottles, utensils, and paper towel are great kitchen touches. The dining room is very nice! The Christmas tree on the table and the red colour of the seating looks festive and nice, and the crockery cabinet design with the Christmas tree in it and plates on top looks great! Very nice outdoors areas! Nice gardening workbench area where sims can do gardening on the table. The flower cart is a nice touch there. The outdoors dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating food at the table, kept warm by the fireplace. The candles look nice there. Very nice design of the Christmas Tree Farm area! The pergola looks great with the trees there ready to be bought fron the register. The nutcracker and snowman are cute there watching all that is happening! The string lights are a pretty touch. It is nice that there is a decorated Christmas tree for ideas, The design of the stables is very creative,y great! Very nice barn exterior of the stables and the stepping stones pathway leading to the stables is a nice touch. The stalls and animals in it looks great! It is nice that there is an office area in the upper area of the stables, I won’t write about all the nice features of the home but enjoyed looking at the photos and reading the descriptions.
    It is a very homely and creatively designed Christmas Cottage build! :)
    Thanks, @rosemow, for your lovely comments. I'm so glad you liked Christmas Tree Cottage.
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Oh wow! this build is full of neat little surprises! Love the attention to detail, and what a great use of the balconies. Had a blast scrutinizing your imgur pics :) So cute!
    (...and I don't mind borrowing ideas ) :)
    mannanna wrote: »
    Oh wow! this build is full of neat little surprises! Love the attention to detail, and what a great use of the balconies. Had a blast scrutinizing your imgur pics :) So cute!
    (...and I don't mind borrowing ideas ) :)
    Thanks @mannanna - I'll admit, the traditional style doesn't come easily to me, so I'm glad you liked it!