I think the game should be re-released on Origin and Disk and just be Graphics and performance improvements, it will still be in 2D isometric, but you can zoom in and out with the scroll wheel, and the game will have amazing clarity and detail, it would also work on modern computers and computers to come, it would be a complete collection.
The next part of my idea is for those, like me, who want other things to be done, a large Expansion pack or two would be perfect, it would have:
1. Updated Create a Sim with an in detail mode, more skin tones, fitness types, individual clothing and individual hairstyles, more personality things and points to go with that.
2. Babies are no longer objects to be sold.
3. New life stages: Toddler (mix of Sims 2 and 4's) Teenager, Young Adult and Elder. I know people have reservations about this but you don't have to make them and they won't be townies unless you turn that on.
4. A new area of the main town that is large, like, bigger than the whole of the town we saw in The Sims 1 with all expansions.
5. Lot's will look better and you can now see houses etc.
6. Better way's to have a baby.
That's mostly it, as always I look forward to your thought's and opinions.