Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 University Blogs - read em' and share your comments here!

1234568...Next

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Terms can be one or two weeks. If your sim is on a two week term, she doesn't go home in between. When the two week term is over, then she returns home. And if she doesn't have enough credits to have graduated, then she may register for a new one or two week term. Or start a new major, sims don't have to settle for getting only one degree each.

On her second trip to Uni, assuming there will be one, she can bring any members of the household she wants. There is no reason for the traveling party to be one and only one sim if there are other members of the household eligible to attend. The NRaas Traveler mod also lets you bring members of other local households as long as they are friends, all of whom will be controllable by you during the term. I had seven sims in my most recent Uni batch all together, but from different households back home. This is how I get cousins to bond and not drive myself crazy trying to send what could be dozens of sims through Uni one at a time.

So the short version is, if he is a member of your household back home (by way of MC > Add Sim for example) then you are controlling him back home and the two of the can go to Uni together for a second one or two week term. Or as many terms as they want and can afford. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Ahhh thank you for this explanation I will try it all out and hopefully give you a positive update. I haven't been on for a while as in RL our cat died, so it's been very emotional but i shall be getting back into sims soon, so will give it a try and see how i go.

Thank you for your detailed descriptions and explanations I shall try this out and see how i go, i know she's got money so funds aren't an issue atm... her father left her well inherited. I also think i chose the max term so i'm assuming it will be 2 full terms... shall see how it pans out. I actually have had so much go on in RL i have forgotten where i stopped game play at. Nothing i wont be able to jump right back into!

Once again thank you kindly for all your help :)
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @bebasim - You're welcome, and very sorry to hear of your loss. It's very difficult when one loses a beloved pet. No rush, we're not going anywhere and you can also always ask for assistance at NRaas if you need to. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Thank you @igazor i wasn't sure where to ask on the Nraas site I'll take a look and familiarize myself a little more on there. :)

Thank you Re our kitty cat, yet it's hard enough in sim when they die let alone real life. It's been good tho as our other pets are coming back to norm, it's them we worry about at they mourn the longest, i wont lie and say i don't have a cry every now and then, especially when i thing he's somewhere and go to call him... feeding has been hard as it's always been a name to call and then stop myself ... such is part of life i guess :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited January 2018
    Edit: Wrong thread, meant to click the bug thread lol ignore please.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top