Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome to Australian/New Zealand forum for Simmers

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Hello hello ...

And a big welcome to our friends from Australia and New Zealand!

As SimGuruFooLiz mentioned in her announcement we are starting up a separate community forum for Simmers from Australia and New Zealand.

The rest of the forum is of course open to you, but if you wish to copy over or restart some on-going conversations from the Australia forum you can do so here.

If you wish to get my attention for something, just tag me :)

Your forum moderators are @EA_Lanna @EA_Leeloo and @EA_DarDar - if you wish to contact us you can send us a PM and to report something click that Flag button. More on us here!

Have fun and happy simming!

EA_Mage
Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Welcome :) I want to reiterate what EA_Mage said, please feel free to pop me a pm or hit up my wall post if you'd ever like to reach out.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    A warm welcome from me too! I'm also happy to hear from you and if you like to get in touch or if there's anything that I can help you with. :)
  • EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    Welcome from me as well! You won't see me as often as everyone else, as I mainly work in the background on admin stuff. But I'm always happy to chat about Sims! :)
  • EA_DarDarEA_DarDar Posts: 45 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey everyone - same as Leeloo and Lanna, feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can help you with!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top