Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

1235...Next

Comments

• BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    edited November 2017
    Username: BrianAndree
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Resort
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30 or 30x30 (Whichever works better for you)
    Lot traits (Sims 4): N/A
    Public restrooms?: Yes
    Favorite color schemes: Nautical, and Brights (but for blue, I like a nice teal color)
    Colors you dislike: Pink, purple
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: Sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Business as Usual Set, Collectionne Stäncké, Bakery Set, Premium Wedding Set, Deep Fryer and Icecream Maker. I have more items but too lazy to list most, just ask and ill tell you.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Sunset Valley
    Link to specific building or plan: N/A
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.): I would like an indoor pool as well as a small indoor pool (or indoor hot tub.) I would prefer a ballroom with a wedding arch (if there is room) and some outdoor activities if there is room, however, it is not required. I would like a restaurant using the business as usual set with also an outdoor balcony, and feel free to add in bakery stuff if you desire. I would like to have at least 2 - 3 rooms in it as well, all with their own bathrooms and one of them being a honeymoon suite. Modern styled, please.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?: Nah
    Additional instructions?: I know that there's a lot here and there isn't a floorplan either, but I wanted to give a lot of freedom here due to the fact that I want something really unique. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Also: Don't worry too much about where/how you place the resort tower due to the fact that I'm going to be using the resort tower rug mod anyways...don't place one at all for all I care
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    edited November 2017
    Dear Madam Secretary I'll claim the following request now (as recently modified)

Date: September 13, 2017
    Username: AuronoiCheiftain/Godzilla-Force
    Page:  Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Walled Elven Sorceress Keep in Dragon valley (the empty 64:64 near the mountains), Sims 3 Tatooine Homestead
    Preferred Creator: soocoolsim
    Claimed By:

Hi @AuronoiChieftain , please check into my contact thread here so we can start collaborating on this build :smile:
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Hi all! I'm catching up the thread now and making the new one, all at once. These past few weeks have been terribly busy for me. :) Today is also moving day, so please follow us to our December thread. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    @jonluke32 Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Since we'll be moving our thread today, please check status on the December thread (linked below). Should you need to make any adjustments to your request before it's claimed, please edit your original post which will be linked. If you have any questions, please ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @BrianAndree Another newcomer, welcome to our thread! I'll be moving our thread today, so please follow our progress towards your request from the December thread (linked below). If you need to make any changes to your request before it's claimed, please edit your original post which is linked from the Open Request list. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    @SimplyJen Hi and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. The claim time will vary, so please check in with us from time to time. Should you need to make any changes, please edit your original post and let me know of the update. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    Thank you and I know the holidays are coming up. On the front page, I think you have my request marked at a Residential Lot but it's supposed to be a Community Lot. I appreciate your time.

My apologies! It's been adjusted. See you in the December thread! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    I'm sorry if this sounds dumb but how do I join the team, if I can join the team in that case? Do I just ask to join here, or do I have to do something? :D

Hi! Thanks for your interest! I'm glad you like our team! Right now our membership is complete, but when we do need new members we typically add by invitation. We'll take a peek at your studio and/or gallery. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary I'll claim the following request now (as recently modified)

Date: September 13, 2017
    Username: AuronoiCheiftain/Godzilla-Force
    Page:  Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Walled Elven Sorceress Keep in Dragon valley (the empty 64:64 near the mountains), Sims 3 Tatooine Homestead
    Preferred Creator: soocoolsim
    Claimed By:

Hi @AuronoiChieftain , please check into my contact thread here so we can start collaborating on this build :smile:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    It's that time again, moving day!

~CLOSED~
    Our November thread is now closed. Please join us on our December thread here.
    Happy Simming!

latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png