Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nothing to see here...

VoltronVoltron Posts: 290 Member
edited May 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Nothing but emptiness...and a bit of text highlighting the fact that it's mostly empty (because there was no option to delete the thread.)
TBImXnt.gif
Post edited by Voltron on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    There used to be a comment here but now it's gone...probably on vacation, I forgot to ask before it left. (Or maybe it just got deleted because there was no option to delete the thread; but I think it's definitely the first reason, the comment went on vacation, send help.)
    TBImXnt.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :)
    Gelateria is a very nice ice cream parlour! :) The exterior design of the build is very nice! Very nice layout of the build! It looks very nice how you have placed water around the edges of the building, and the water fountain features look very pretty in the front area of the build! The hedging looks nice around the edges of the lot. The colourful roof looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the glass windows in the build, creating a nice light filled store for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors whilst buying their delicious ice cream there! The colourful plumbobs sign looks nice on the side wall. Very nice umbrella covered tables and chairs sitting area on the front patio for sims to enjoy sitting there eating their icecream in the outdoors air.
    The ice cream store is very nice for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Great ice cream parlour, love the outdoor seating area and the water features :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    It is very kind and thoughtful of you to share your " Perfect Spliced Plants" room with the simming community :) It is great that is contains all the plants that are in the game at perfect quality! It will be very helpful to have in our games! Thankyou! :)
  • Options
    LonnykinsLonnykins Posts: 508 Member
    @PeterTheSims3 Very Impressive Showcase! I will have to go through your Gallery and Fave away.. tho I may need your Uncommon Goods :) Keep up the Great work!

• Options
    The exterior design of the Uncommon Goods store is very nice! :) The tower roofing looks very great! Very nice front steps and curved porch entrsnce area to the store. The water fountain features look very nice either sides of the stairs. The tombstones are a great touch in the front and back areas of the build! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The night time pictures of the store and having the full moon in the sky, looks great and captures well the theme of the build!
    I hope that you enjoy using the items that are coming with Spooky Stuff pack in your builds! :)
  • Options
    LonnykinsLonnykins Posts: 508 Member
    @PeterTheSims3 Really wanted to Nominate Overture revised.. but opted for Uncommon Goods with the Spooky coming out. Will Nominate Overture next week if it hasn't been Nom'd and /or Maxis fav'd. Thanks for the comments :)
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    These look great!
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Wow very nice creations! Love the 2 story living room in Overture and the master bath :heart: It looks so relaxing. I really like the colorful bar area too :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    This comment followed the other one on vacation, unfortunately...
    TBImXnt.gif
  • Options
    Velvet Avenue is a very vibrant city life build! The use of the neon lighting and signage looks very great! :) You would have put a lot of time and work into doing each of the areas of the City district. Very nice cinema area! It looks very nice how the red armchairs are set up for sims to enjoy watching the movies. The Sports Bar looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The string lights look great how they are used there. Very nice dance area of the city district! Sims will have fun dancing to the DJ Booth music there.
    It is good to know that it is suits where the Narwhal Arms was.
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Hey, look who's here as well, good to see you here as well Peter! (ok, established I will be calling you Peter, Voltron doesn't a too exotic sound to it hehe, hope that's ok :smile: ). Absolutely loving your Velvet Avenue build! The urban architecture, lighting and decoration looks amazing and I love how many activities there are for our sims on a single lot, fantastic job! And must say, looove how my Disney art is looking here too! B) And hey, awesome to see your older builds here as well, I wasn't around here back in 2015, so it's good to be able to check them out now!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    The comment that used to be here got replaced with this one and you're just being told about it.
    TBImXnt.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    There used to be more text here, they got arrested.
    TBImXnt.gif
  • Options
    kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    You have some very creative stuff here. The Velvet avenue is just stunning!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited December 2017
    Hehe, looks like my brain runs faster than I can type! :smiley: It's Voltron that is the more unusual, so I went with Peter for you, easier to remembner. ;)

As for the 2 issues with your Velvet Avenue lot, you can always fix them and reupload the lot (call it Velvet Avenue *fixed* or something similar, I've seen other players do the same, so that folks interested in downloading the lot in the future have a fully functioning one :smile: ). Does the "Open" sign always drop to the floor, or only if you have the MoveObjects cheat not activated when you place the lot? If that's the case, you can make a note in your upload description (something like 'Place with bb.moveobjects on'), so again, people will get the lot as you intended it. :smile: But enough of that, cause like I said before, the atmosphere in your lot (especially at nighttime) is just soooo amazing, fantastic job! <3

Wow, you were able to put all of the Disney paintings in there? Super impressive, think I got to part 18 or something with uploads lolz, and still have a few extra lying around lolz. :wink: And awesome that it inspired you to build a mini-castle for them, it fits in so well with the rest of the architecture too. B)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    The comment that used to be here went to bail out the previous comment but never came back.
    TBImXnt.gif