The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Keen Legacy - End of Generation 3 TODAY - January 29

Comments

• superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    And another update!

The Keen Legacy 2.19: Flood
    000_09-17-17_12-54-34c2a0pm.png
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
    Hello everybody! Here's a Sunday update - the family is back from Oasis Springs after Lily's bombshell - so let's debrief with some outside observers, okay? Okay!

We're back to twice a week updates after this, by the way.

The Keen Legacy 2.20: Chelsey and Karl
    000_09-03-17_10-08-57c2a0pm.png
    I don't know why I'm only now just realizing that I've reached a second page, but I'm pretty excited about that (even if almost all of the posts are ones that I've made, ahahahaha).

Anyway, new chapter, this time from Rose's perspective.

The Keen Legacy 2.21: Strangers
    000_09-17-17_1-39-45c2a0pm.png
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Hi Kyle! Only just realized you had a discussion thread for this story.

I'm all caught up again and have to praise you for the world building. I had wondered when you mentioned space travel before whether it was going to be significant. It was delightful to hear it come up again during the funeral. I'm excited to see where the story goes!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    edited November 2017
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hi Kyle! Only just realized you had a discussion thread for this story.

I'm all caught up again and have to praise you for the world building. I had wondered when you mentioned space travel before whether it was going to be significant. It was delightful to hear it come up again during the funeral. I'm excited to see where the story goes!

@Karilan Yeah, I've got a discussion thread here! It hasn't seen a lot of action yet though, ahahaha.

Thanks in re: world building. It's already come up a few times before (that's the company Lily is doing business with) - but yeah, once I decided what was going to happen, I tried to make sure it got in earlier chapters so it wasn't just a great big surprise.

As for where the story goes, I hope that the events of the next few chapters live up to your expectations!
    Post edited by superkyle221 on
    This should have gone up later today, but I'm unable to sleep so posted it now.

Anyway, we've heard from Chelsey and we've heard from Rose, so now it's time to hear from Draco.

The Keen Legacy 2.22: Dead End
    000_09-03-17_6-41-46c2a0pm.png
    Hi Kyle! I think it's no surprise that Daisy has been on my mind. I wrote a tribute to her in honor of Purple Day <3
    My second whisper goes to SuperKyle’s Daisy Keen.

Daisy was such a firecracker of a girl who burst out of her sheltered life, regrettably too early and too young for the world. Daisy seemed crazily different from her siblings, and I wondered if she would be even from a young age. She reminded me of one of those exotic birds that wealthy people would probably want to cage and show off, but there was no caging Daisy. Kyle writes such a fantastic and unexpected tale with his Keen Legacy and I highly suggest reading it if you’re looking for an adventure.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    @Karilan I love the description of her as a caged bird! (I just read Maya Angelou's poem with my class earlier this week, and I totally think it fits - the caged bird sings of freedom, after all). Thank you for the shout out - I'm glad to see that you're enjoying the story - and I hope that the rest of the information involving what happened to Daisy that comes in future chapters is satisfying.
    I think things finally go full soap opera in this very special episode of the Keen Legacy. Enjoy!

The Keen Legacy 2.23: Crazy
    000_09-17-17_12-22-34c2a0pm.png
    It's time to find out a little bit more of Snapdragon's plan... well, mostly his reaction to what he heard in the last chapter.

The Keen Legacy 2.24: Breakaway
    000_09-17-17_11-58-15c2a0am.png
    It's time for another update! What is Draco's plan?

Good question. Rose wants to know too.

The Keen Legacy 2.25: Between the Salt Water and the Sea Strand
    000_09-17-17_12-07-15c2a0pm.png
    It's time to get a better idea of what Draco's plan actually is! And to see if he's actually gone off of the deep end or not!

The Keen Legacy 2.26: Unhinged
    000_09-03-17_7-16-00c2a0pm.png
    Snapdragon (and friend!) have arrived in Oasis Springs! What happens next?

The Keen Legacy 2.27: The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow
    000_09-03-17_8-13-31c2a0pm.png
    It's time to see Snapdragon put his plan into action! How successful will he be? And what will he learn about Daisy?

The Keen Legacy 2.28: Stoneflower Enterprises
    000_09-22-17_10-43-31c2a0pm.png
    Hi all - while I was on vacation, one of my chapters posted in my absence... hurrah! But I didn't update it on the forum. So, here you go - Chelsey confronts Draco over their meeting at the Wilson Corp.

The Keen Legacy 2.29: Move On
    000_09-03-17_8-23-31c2a0pm.png
    And, because I also updated today, here's today's chapter! Chelsey and Snapdragon are trying to figure out some brand new information that just came to light.

The Keen Legacy 2.30: Who's That Woman?
    000_09-03-17_8-18-48c2a0pm.png
    I know that @AudreyFld was worried that Chelsey and Draco wouldn't confront the woman, but... they do! So let's see how it goes! Who is that woman?

With some apologies (mostly to @Karilan ) here is my latest chapter, where Draco finally comes to terms with Daisy's death.

Oh gosh... all the mental preparation I'm going to have to do. Ahhhhh.

I will catch up soon!

*hides under a box*
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Nah, nothing to hide about... but I felt like I had to give you a shout out. You'll see why, I think.
    We continue our daily updates with this chapter, after Draco and Chelsey arrive back home.

Are you in a good mood? Because Draco sure is! (Even when doing dishes!)

The Keen Legacy 2.34: Good Mood
    000_09-22-17_11-39-46c2a0pm.png
    Let's take a quick detour to find out how Chelsey feels about the latest sequence of events:

Here is the latest chapter... Snapdragon shares some surprising news!
    Where you going, Draco?