March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MEGA THREAD: Promote your Sims YouTube or Sims Twitch Channel and discover others

Comments

• KailaaaaKailaaaa Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I just created a new channel, and would love if you would subscribe. The channel is somewhat unique, as it is a collaboration with a friend. Sorry, I am not able to post links yet but you can just search the name: QTeaPies. Yes, the name is bizarre, but please give it look. Thanks!
  • PhDSimmerPhDSimmer Posts: 86 Member
    Hey everyone, I've been on youtube a while now (Feb 2016), but haven't posted here yet! Please do check out my channel here, I'm mainly doing LPs and Challenges :smile:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPbERusqQDmdeiSUozsVJXg
    Sul Sul! I'm a life long fan of The Sims! Come and join me on Youtube/Twitter. My videos are mainly LPs and Challenges, with a few other random things thrown in there too!
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/phdsimmer
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhDSimmer
  • PhDSimmerPhDSimmer Posts: 86 Member
    Hi all, I've just getting to grips with the forum. It's great that there are places to share our love of the Sims! I've been on youtube for a while (Feb 16) ... check out my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPbERusqQDmdeiSUozsVJXg It's mainly LPS and Challenges :smile:
    Sul Sul! I'm a life long fan of The Sims! Come and join me on Youtube/Twitter. My videos are mainly LPs and Challenges, with a few other random things thrown in there too!
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/phdsimmer
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhDSimmer
  • janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member

Hey I just recently started a Twitch channel and my first stream will be tomorrow at 6:30PM EST!
    You can find my twitch here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/alluringsimmer/
    & my youtube channel is @alluringsimmer which you can check out below :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wafhg4JMyUQ&t=1s
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • TixelpipTixelpip Posts: 1 New Member
    I just started uploading the sims and am really excited to record more tomorrow as it is so fun to make! My lifetime goal is 1k subs and I hope I can get there eventually!
    I am planning to also start a Sims 2 series!
    My channel name is just Tixelpip so if you can search it that would be great (I can't post links because I am new :/)

I hope you guys understand I am quite new to this game and will help me out on my journey on YT :D
  • alexismarionialexismarioni Posts: 1 New Member
    I just posted my first speed build on my youtube channel. My channel is called esthiesimmer if you want to check out the video. for some reason it wont let me post the link, but you can find me there. My origin ID is esthielexi if you would like it see more builds done by me! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    "Sim in Style" - this is a simlish TV show about fashion, style, CC and just fascinating stories. I hope you like it.
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
  • littlechiriyolittlechiriyo Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys, ? I would mostly will do speed builds and machinimas.
    Since I am new to this forum it won't let me give out links :( ~
    My youtube channel name is Little Chiriyo - I just finished uploading my first mini machinima today called Forbidden Love (please check it out!).
    Anyway I'm glad to find this forum. Nice to meet you all ^^~
  • imJustMexoxoimJustMexoxo Posts: 15 Member
    Helloooo! :)
    I am new on YouTube and hope you check out my channel! (I will gladly check yours out too!)

I do gameplays and possibly more if you guys will like me to.

**Warning: My first 3 sims videos is not good xD but its there so you can see how it is progressed.**

I hope you subscribe and share!

I will subscribe to yours too (I do need more simmers to watch)

I am not allowed to post any links but my channel name is "SCARFIE"
    My avatar is currently a purple and blue mixed background with a female sim in the front, she is wearing a white hat and black tank top.
  • imJustMexoxoimJustMexoxo Posts: 15 Member
    Helloooo! :)
    I am new on YouTube and hope you check out my channel! (I will gladly check yours out too!)

I do gameplays and possibly more if you guys will like me to.

**Warning: My first 3 sims videos is not good xD but its there so you can see how it is progressed.**

I hope you subscribe and share!

I will subscribe to yours too (I do need more simmers to watch)

I am not allowed to post any links but my channel name is "SCARFIE"
    My avatar is currently a purple and blue mixed background with a female sim in the front, she is wearing a white hat and black tank top.
  • CemmaoGamerCemmaoGamer Posts: 3 New Member
    hiya all, im a you tuber with a fairly successful gaming channel. i have just started a new channel to focus on my sims 3 and 4 videos. I really want to complete all aspirations and careers, as well as all achievements. if you would like to check out my channel that would be great :D thank you in advance.
    P.S. if you want to see any videos then let me know and ill give you a shout out. also if you don't like my channel i would love to know why :)
  • JJRoseGamingJJRoseGaming Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Everyone! I am JJRose but you can call me JJ or Rose, doesn't matter which. On my channel I make Let's plays of the Sims 3 and the Sims 4, I have 3 going on currently with plans to begin a Lets play of the Sims 2 which I have never ever played before.
    My channel name is "JJRose", and the avatar you are looking for is a blue plumbob with a bright blue background. Once my avatar updates it should have a santa hat and beard on it lol. You can also find me on Twitter as JJRoseGaming. Happy Simming everyone!
  • SsimBeanSsimBean Posts: 154 Member
    Hi everyone! Recently posted my first Cats and Dogs LP video and would love for peeps to check it out!
    youtu.be/4Ov9oaqdreE
    More videos lined up for next week and this weekend! Come over to my channel and enjoy!
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
    Hi everyone! Recently posted my first Cats and Dogs LP video and would love for peeps to check it out!
    youtu.be/4Ov9oaqdreE
    More videos lined up for next week and this weekend! Come over to my channel and enjoy!
  • Sad_Simmie123Sad_Simmie123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Everyone im goiing to cheack out all your youtube channels. I don't have one though but I will look at some of yours. I cant do all of them though becajse theres too many... :disappointed:
  • woohootattoowoohootattoo Posts: 25 Member
    Hey guys, it's Alex here, the Girl with the Woohoo Tattoo!!

Here is my Youtube channel if you would like to check out a weird, Aussie Simmer being herself and playing The Sims!!

youtube.com/thegirlwiththewoohootattoo

Throw me a Sub and a like, and I'll hit you back! xx
    Hi Guys, it's Alex here -- The Girl with the Woohoo Tattoo

(Rebranded to TheLadyStardust, but it's still me!!)
    Hi guys! Another day another video! Come by my channel to check out my newest speed build! It's a rustic cottage by the sea!
    youtu.be/k_Nwlwg5Ffw
    If speed builds aren't your thing I also post challenges and Let's Plays! Swing by and check out my stuff! Happy Simming!
    Hi guys! Another day another video! Come by my channel to check out my newest speed build! It's a rustic cottage by the sea!
    youtu.be/k_Nwlwg5Ffw
    If speed builds aren't your thing I also post challenges and Let's Plays! Swing by and check out my stuff! Happy Simming!
    Flag Quote · Insightful Like Awesome
    Third video this week! I'm on a roll! Pop by to see my latest video, a current household update!
    youtu.be/vCBhdSEa3Go
    I you're not interested in that then I do have other content! Speed builds, challenges and Let's Plays! Come and take a look!
    Third video this week! I'm on a roll! Pop by to see my latest video, a current household update!
    youtu.be/vCBhdSEa3Go
    I you're not interested in that then I do have other content! Speed builds, challenges and Let's Plays! Come and take a look!
    I'm back with the Not So Berry Challenge!! Come check it out!
    youtu.be/l1kiT3avVwE
    If that's not something you're interested in then come by to check out some of other stuff! I do challenges, speed builds and lets plays!
    And I'm really hoping for 25 subs by Christmas so if you haven't already please subscribe to my channel! I'd be hella grateful! Happy Simming!
    I'm back with the Not So Berry Challenge!! Come check it out!
    youtu.be/l1kiT3avVwE
    If that's not something you're interested in then come by to check out some of other stuff! I do challenges, speed builds and lets plays!
    And I'm really hoping for 25 subs by Christmas so if you haven't already please subscribe to my channel! I'd be hella grateful! Happy Simming!
    Rags to Riches: Business Mogul Challenge is my own extension of the original Rags to Riches and this is my first video of the play through!
    youtu.be/70FORo28sxs
    My channel also provides other content such as speed builds and Let's Plays! Stop by and sub if you haven't already :)
    Rags to Riches: Business Mogul Challenge is my own extension of the original Rags to Riches and this is my first video of the play through!
    youtu.be/70FORo28sxs
    My channel also provides other content such as speed builds and Let's Plays! Stop by and sub if you haven't already :)
  • minimeg2425minimeg2425 Posts: 144 Member
    I created Lucifur from Cinderella! I'd love any feedback that can be provided!!

https://youtu.be/NOL_0g4rdIU