Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How about we go with any content pack before we get a Vacation pack later?

12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Please do not say we all need a vacation pack cause I will tell SimGuruDrake about the vacation thing! Would you rather go with a mysterious Game pack first or the Laundry Day Stuff? Your choice!

If you pick a mysterious game pack, you will pick a game pack with singer or a farming game pack!
Post edited by 12JEREMIA on

How about we go with any content pack before we get a Vacation pack later? 15 votes

Mysterious game pack
80%
MagdaleenaGrandRailMEP199littlemissgogoHalloMolliNikNakAshtontoAshton22Sihusuperkyle221poltergeistmountainpigeonBlackWolf 12 votes
Laundry Day Stuff
20%
friendlysimmersDoloresGreysunshineravioli 3 votes

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If I want SimGuruDrake to know what I'm thinking, I can tell her myself. What makes you think she will listen to the guy who constantly demands Hip Hop and make threats? I want a vacation pack.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If I want SimGuruDrake to know what I'm thinking, I can tell her myself. What makes you think she will listen to the guy who constantly demands Hip Hop and make threats? I want a vacation pack.
    Drake will know if she will confirm if we get a beach-themed world with reggae and beach music! This vacation pack is for...........!!!!!?????? Summer! So, pick a vote!
  • FalyniosFalynios Posts: 298 Member
    I never understand anything you post. And what the hell is a mysterious game pack?
    Falynios wrote: »
    I never understand anything you post. And what the hell is a mysterious game pack?
    You see this bold sentence! Don't ever put a curse word in my post!
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Mysterious game pack
    a mysterious game pack does sound pretty mysterious. . . I suppose I'd have to pick the mystery choice. for the sake of mystery. also why is everyone on this forum so combative
    6riwm5.png
    a mysterious game pack does sound pretty mysterious. . . I suppose I'd have to pick the mystery choice. for the sake of mystery. also why is everyone on this forum so combative
    Either a pack with singer career or a farming game pack!
  • FalyniosFalynios Posts: 298 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

I do as I please.
    Though I am surprised the word "hell" isn't censored.

I do as I please.
    Though I am surprised the word "hell" isn't censored.
    It's OK! I'll tell @EA_Lanna about what you put on!
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Mysterious game pack
    Mysterious game pack... but I picked that option before you said it had to be either singing or farming.

Out of those two I'd pick farming, which I am still rather meh about, but? If the mystery game pack added another occult sim type instead, or heck, robots, that'd be awesome in my book.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Mysterious game pack
    i want witches.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

i want witches.
    Then your choice is a Mysterious game pack then, if you pick Witches!
  • fidelis_x0fidelis_x0 Posts: 74 Member
    I don’t understand this post. :|
    fidelis_x0 wrote: »
    I don’t understand this post. :|
    It's says here! If Drake confirms this, we will be excited for this pack, if Drake does not confirm it, we will have to wait! Pick one choice to wait for the vacation pack come at Summer!
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Just nod and smile.. :)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    Drake isn't going to confirm anything before it's announced, so I don't know what you're talking about.
    Drake isn't going to confirm anything before it's announced, so I don't know what you're talking about.
    Well it's not until another day! So please don't keep on acting like that to me!
    I want a vacation pack next. It's long overdue and my sims would rather travel than sing.
    I want a vacation pack next. It's long overdue and my sims would rather travel than sing.
    Look! We're not getting a vacation pack until later on and that's final! I am not gonna repeat myself!
    Look! We're not getting a vacation pack until later on and that's final! I am not gonna repeat myself!

It's not your decision to make, it up to the devs to decide when the packs are made. Getting angry because I disagree with you and want a vacation pack first is silly and will get this thread closed down if you don't start behaving.

It's not your decision to make, it up to the devs to decide when the packs are made. Getting angry because I disagree with you and want a vacation pack first is silly and will get this thread closed down if you don't start behaving.
    Drake will talk about this if we all gonna keep on saying we all want a vacation pack with a beach world and a reggae station and beach station! I'm asking you nicely Danny!

Drake will talk about this if we all gonna keep on saying we all want a vacation pack with a beach world and a reggae station and beach station! I'm asking you nicely Danny!

I do want a vacation pack but I don't want another beach pack. We've had those before. I want something different.

I do want a vacation pack but I don't want another beach pack. We've had those before. I want something different.
    Beaches has to do with vacation!

The beach is not the only vacation you can go on. The world is full of different places to go for a vacation.

The beach is not the only vacation you can go on. The world is full of different places to go for a vacation.
    Yes it is darn it! Cultural world has to do with it and forests and mountains too!
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    I'm going to close this now to prevent trolling and baiting from occurring.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top