Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello lovely people! I am back and I bring a new chapter for Forget-Me-Not with me!

Chapter 16: Sage's Spooky Secret
    VG9tneS.jpg

Sage makes a new friend.

I hope you enjoy! Have a lovely time!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    And I know it's been a few months, but I am finally posting the dates. I'm very excited for you to all see what happens. :smiley:

1.13 - Dating Gerald

07-01-15_3-34c2a0am-4-edited.jpg?w=869&h=489
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • gnaslinggnasling Posts: 208 Member
    Hi guys, I come bringing the start of my new story. It's a small prologue, hence why I'm posting it before my usual day, Saturday. Read it right here.

A33aqKv.jpg
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I come back writting my bsides and short story side blog.

Miss V: Elle court, elle court la rumeur
    Miss V: Elle court, elle court la rumeur 2/2.

Titles are in French, Text in the English I know.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    Another chapter from me, this time the actual first chapter of Champion of Moonlight. You can read it here :)

N78fCGt.jpg
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I am soo excited .. just finished the FIRST update for "An Era of Charming Tales." I am so happy to get underway <3 If you have never read before this is a great place to start. It is at the beginning!

FXwNUR6.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/an-era-of-charming-tales-mike-and-rose-white-home-sweet-home/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    edited October 2017
    Hey peeps, this week it's back to Monte Vista for the most recent chapter. Read it here! :blush:

1101.jpg?ssl=1
    Hi folks, here's my most recent chapter of Champion of Moonlight. Read it here!

cover.jpg

• CeeMiltonCeeMilton Posts: 94 Member
    Hi, ya'll can call me Cee. I'm 24 ( going to be 25 in December). I love writing, drawing, roleplaying, playing video games and sleeping. I'm trying to start up a gaming channel in my downtime from my temp job, I've also decided to give writing sims stories a try.
    I currently use Sims 4 to do my stories but in the future I may use sims 2 ( since I have the ultimate stuff collection). I try to avoid using a ton of aesthetic cc, maybe the occasional poster or wall paper. I'm probably in the minority that doesn't like using CC for my Sims ( idk, a lot of the sims 4 cc hair just looks out of play in sims 4. Like it would be nice in sims 3 but... I like the cartoony look of sims 4. No judge if you use cc, it's not my thing) I do use Gameplay cc ( mainly improving social interactions, risky/autonomous woohoo, etc).
    I've been playing sims since I was in fifth/sixth grade though I started playing The Sims and Sims Bustin' Out for the ps2 ( my bestie and I wasted so much time playing those games). We upgraded to sims 2 for the pc in middle school and we've been on the sims train since then.
    Aside from Sims I've gotten into playing Overwatch ( just a heads up, you'll probably see overwatch poster cc if my sims are gamers).
    Not sure what else I can say about myself... maybe I'm just a shy potato whose really nervous about interacting with people. I also loves birds, I own a pair of cockatiels ( Sam and Dean) and will more likely get all mushy over bird videos then cat or dog videos.

I'm currently writing a casual story, theres no over arcing plot at this point though it seems things are going to take a super natural turn. The story I'm currently working on is called Homesitting with Carol Smith, in said story the main character Carol is watching her brothers place while he is over seas. Quickly things take a turn when she keeps waking up with strange bite marks on her neck.

It can be found on this site and on my tumblr here -->https://thisissimsstories.tumblr.com/
  • xMike_BxxMike_Bx Posts: 222 Member
    Episode 3 of season 4 of MURDER VALLEY SIMS is UP!

Go read/comment/like/feedback!

https://murdervalleysims.wordpress.com
    Hi guys, I'm here with another chapter of A Monte Vista story, though it's a day late... Or more like four years late. Get it? 'Cause it's a time skip chapter? And I just skipped four years? Anybody? No... Kay, you can read it here :)

024cover.jpg
  • amy_queenamy_queen Posts: 65 Member
    Hello all~ I haven't swung by here to post a chapter update in a while~ My recent chapter is aptly titled: Flirting with Danger
    You can check it out here
    46_zpslbdhcewf.jpg
    Eep! I've taken way too long with this! But lately my time has been taken by work, NaNoWriMo and the Alien Adoption -collab. But here's finally a new chapter to Forget-Me-Not!:

Chapter 17: Evilness
    4CexZqJ.jpg

Sonny is not evil. Why does he have to keep reminding himself about it?

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    Just stopping by to say 'hi' to my friends and to those I haven't met, yet. @SilentWolf101. @mastressalita, @RipuAncestor, @thesealofthesims, @lisabee2. Hope that all finds you well.

Just letting you know that I've returned a bit from my complete hiatus or 'Sim sabbatical' if you want to call it that. Over the last two days I began playing Sims 2 and FreePlay on my cellphone but am only allowing myself to play them if I've done something useful during the day. Am just playing for fun and will not be writing any stories but plan to pop in more often and will share if anything exciting or funny happens in my game. Will start with that for now and may start reading some friend stories over the winter months.

Hope that all of your Sims are doing well and feel free to put my Simself in any of your 'Friend collaboration stories'. If any have Facebook and play Sims Freeplay, feel free to add me as a friend under Jan Tedford.

Your friend,
    Silver
    edited November 2017
    @SilverDaybreak Hello! I hope you're doing well. Your Sims-playing plan sounds good. Also man, just the mention of TS2 makes me nostalgic. I love that game!
    My Sims stories:
  • MrsOogieBoogieMrsOogieBoogie Posts: 844 Member
    Hi all! It's been quite a while since I've popped in here >.< I hope everyone has been well <3

Just letting everyone know, too, that I finally have a new chapter out for TIDL, if anyone's interested, or even still remembers my legacy XD You can click on the link here to go straight to the new chapter, or you can click on the pic in my signature ^_^
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi guys, I've just found this thread.

I've been simming since the mid 2000s, starting with sims 1. I was very good at accidentally starting fires. Killed a lot of my early families till I got the hang of it. My favourite sims game is probably sims 3 because of the supernatural expansion pack (thought werewolves were hilarious). :D

Some of my favourite simlits and legacies (not an exhaustive list) are @MagzfromOz 's The Lady of The Lake. I loved the Arthurian references, with the addition of The Doctor (that was very funny). I also really liked the Chagall Legacy, but I'm unsure who wrote it. I really liked the pace of this story . Every chapter was really exciting. @CitizenErased14 's Ashes to Ashes is another favourite because it discusses a range of challenging topics and really makes me see things from new perspectives.

I am currently writing a simlit called Friends of Foes. It bears some similarities to a modern West Side Story and a Romeo and Juliet. Today I have just released chapter three today, which you can view here.
    Hi all :) I'm back from my hiatus with a new chapter of Champion of Moonlight. You can read it here.

000-cover.jpg
  • IvoryButterflyIvoryButterfly Posts: 1,199 Member
    Long time no see... and of course I have an explanation as to why... I'm so sorry it's not a brand new story as promised, please forgive me.

*screams and bangs her head against her desk repeatedly in frustration*

Firstly I've spent the last few months and all of today trying to get back to my writing, so as a neat and tidy person, and I like to do things just so, I decided to go and dust off my blogger blog and sort out my Photobucket images, and to my dismay, nothing is uploading! My blogger keeps sighing me out so I can't access anything and try as I might with every troubleshooting I try to figure out, I keep coming up against brick walls... Just feel like I should give up!!!

As you guys can see by my signature... nothing wants to show up properly, and it's the same with my blog, I've lost the past four years of story images!!!
    Now having all of this ripped away from me... I'm feeling very lost at the moment...

I think I need help setting up my new blog on wordpress... I've tried setting up something reasonable but It's just not sitting right at the moment... any suggestions, or help?

Also, how is everyone?

Another apology for not catching up on others stories, as you can see why, I will do my best to though asap.
    mbytI0Z.png
    The Universe & I have agreed to disagree with each other!
    Wedding day for Bruno and Rose Red. You will finally get to see which dress won!

0zYuLsK.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/12/03/an-era-of-charming-tales-bruno-and-rose-red-wedding-day/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    Hi folks, have another chapter of A Monte Vista Story!

cover.jpg
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Your picture looks so dramatic, @gnasling , oh and the name of the chapter gives it dissonance. Great work. :)

Here's a chapter from my simLit, Friends of Foes.

chapter-four-unexpected-visitors_1_orig.png
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    edited December 2017
    Great to hear you are playing again @SilverDaybreak Sounds like a good plan too, I try and do exactly the same these days, just can't stay away :D Speaking of which I had a great creatively productive evening after seeing my kids play happily in the snow this afternoon and so I managed to get a chapter of my prettacy out today.

I don't think the weekend is going as swimmingly there tho...

• IvoryButterflyIvoryButterfly Posts: 1,199 Member
    okay... so... after a whole weekend of avoiding doing anything with my blog... today I crashed into it, and got my new siggy up as well...

It's a totally new blog so I'll of course post up my new stories as they come out, which will hopefully be sometime this week, time permitting :persevere:

*waves to everyone* I hope you're all fine and doing well
    mbytI0Z.png
    The Universe & I have agreed to disagree with each other!
    Today the honeymoon AND a special announcement at the end of the honeymoon pics. Are you #teammike or #teambruno or even #teamboth then this story has something for you!

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/an-era-of-charming-tales-bruno-and-rose-red-a-sweet-gf-honeymoon/

[img][/img]Ln4lSr1.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger