Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Ikr? Why do you think I lurk so much? :D:wink:
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    EEEE after i lost my into the future pack(thanks origin -_-), i feared i would never get it back, BUT
    BECUASE I GOTSA 20 DOLAH FROM DAD

I GET TO BUY
    *`UwU SOMS THUREE UTURE
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Auuuuuugggggghhhhh! So I was a little annoyed as you might see. Is anyone else here using Firefox and if you are, are you using Noscript? Since it was updated I've had a few headaches.
    All right, now shush, cuz I'm going to sleep. And I'll be mad as heck if you get to page 500 while I'm asleep. I'll put you all in the pouch. And it will be crowded. And uncomfortable. And I'll take away the cupcakes.

Your cupcakes are lovely, Minty. Just watch; DeKay, Zinnia, or Minty will win page 500 while I'm asleep and I'll be raging with jealousy for a while before I accept that they are awesome ppl and get on with my life. ;)

I'm glad you enjoy them. Ehhhh, that's what we thought last time and look what happened.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you travel a lot? Where have you been?

I used to travel a lot when I was younger around the USA. I've been to NYC, Buffalo, Gettysburg, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, Ocean City MD, Ontario Canada, all over Florida, Disney World, San Antonio, St. Louis, Louisville, Cincinnati and Chicago. We also go to different baseball stadiums, zoos/aquariums and amusement parks when we go to different places.

I want to go see more of Canada someday.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you haven't been anywhere, where would you go now if I give a free plane ticket and back?

I've never been overseas but I wanna visit California. Or maybe anywhere in England cuz I wanna experience cold weather too.

I Don't travel a lot, but i really want to. I've been to Missouri, other cities in Kentucky (only one we went to to actually travel, the others were just for shopping lol), Indiana (the state, but that was also for shopping), and we go to Clarksville every year. I've also been to Nashville to go to the zoo (really wanna go back too.)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited November 2017
    Today's Q Q is:

I used to travel a lot when I was younger around the USA. I've been to NYC, Buffalo, Gettysburg, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, Ocean City MD, Ontario Canada, all over Florida, Disney World, San Antonio, St. Louis, Louisville, Cincinnati and Chicago. We also go to different baseball stadiums, zoos/aquariums and amusement parks when we go to different places.

Yay Canada! Come to Atlantic Canada! The Atlantic provinces have places that are postcard-perfect! It's absolutely gorgeous here in the summer. I recommend going to Cape Breton Island or PEI. I've never been there, but I've heard Gros Mourne National Park in Newfoundland is amazing. It's where the vikings first came to North America. :)
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    SIM-Darius is still a lot like his NFS incarnation I would tell you
    ko2xSNk.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I was wondering why one of my favorite YouTubers have not been uploading for the last few months, and it's because I forgot to subscribe. Lovely. I am an idiot.

Well, her last video was two weeks ago, and before that two months. So I guess I couldn't have missed much.
    unknown.png
    I was wondering why one of my favorite YouTubers have not been uploading for the last few months, and it's because I forgot to subscribe. Lovely. I am an plum.

Well, her last video was two weeks ago, and before that two months. So I guess I couldn't have missed much.

Who's that?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I was wondering why one of my favorite YouTubers have not been uploading for the last few months, and it's because I forgot to subscribe. Lovely. I am an plum.

Who's that?

PressHeartToContinue.
    unknown.png
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I made a half-decent simself. I had made one before, but I don't like it. I got the Get Together pack which gave me stuff that I really needed to make myself.

There is no hair like mine in any of the packs. And none of the eyes really match either.

Concerning hairstyle, me neither! However, I found one I really liked. I found an eye colour similar to mine, but I can't find a suitable hair colour. I used the lighter brown this time. My hair is mostly a honey-brown, especially near the ends. I wish there were more brunette colours, as so many people have brown hair!

Most of my sims have the dark brown hair. I didn't mean to, it just happened! XD

Ah, yes, my hair color isn't in the game either. There's red and gold, but nothing in between.

There's a lot of red heads in my game. Too many, really. It's one of my main grievances with the game - the fact that genetics don't follow the actual rules of genetics and you just get Sims with randomized features.

Who's that?

PressHeartToContinue.

Ah, ok.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    watching..quite literally.. depressing videos.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

nani wrote: »

Did you watch DnP's gaming Livestream?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Lol xD
    OH zinnia did you know dekay has a youtube channel now? She said she might end up posting speedpaints and possibly songs by her there.

Who's that?

PressHeartToContinue.

I <3 Dodger so much! Strippin is equally lovely.

Today's Q Q is:
    If you haven't been anywhere, where would you go now if I give a free plane ticket and back?

I've never been overseas but I wanna visit California. Or maybe anywhere in England cuz I wanna experience cold weather too.

I live near texas (and i live in NM). My family travels to Lubbock at least 3 times a year, while we travel to Roswell about 6. Once we went to colorado, and probably going there again for bday. Once travelled to hawaii and also in the same year seatle.
    but if i didnt consider this carefully, i'd say i dont travel a lot XD taking a pace back, i think i do..

and i'd travel to maine XD dont ask me why, but only in the next few months i would do so
    Today's Q Q is:

Yay Canada! Come to Atlantic Canada! The Atlantic provinces have places that are postcard-perfect! It's absolutely gorgeous here in the summer. I recommend going to Cape Breton Island or PEI. I've never been there, but I've heard Gros Mourne National Park in Newfoundland is amazing. It's where the vikings first came to North America. :)

I was in Halifax and Sydney with my mom this summer. Gorgeous.

edited November 2017

Who's that?

PressHeartToContinue.

I <3 Dodger so much! Strippin is equally lovely.

Yeah. I miss her playthroughs though... Dandelion with Cry in particular :lol: but I can understand why that isn't happening.She's been busy recently.
    unknown.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    So i decided to chat with Clever bot and then this happened
    Cleverbot: Do you prefer the new me to the old me?

Me: I Don't know.

CB: Me either :S.

CB: Yes! I am a clone!

Me: Wow.

CB: Vamos por un helado. (Let's go for an ice-cream)

Me: What?

CB: Es una cancion idiota. (It's an idxot song)

User: {pass}

CB: Cual? (Which?)

Me: I Don't speak Spanish.

CB: Neither me.

Me: Oh.

CB: Do you want a boyfriend?

Me: No.

CB: Why not?

Me: I Don't know.

CB: You should become one.

Me: Become one what?

CB: Tell me something funny.

Me: What is love?

CB: Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

User: Are you a turkey?

Cleverbot: Yes.

Me: But Thanksgiving was 3 days ago. Did someone eat your cousin?

Cleverbot: Do you remember summer '09.

Me: No.

Cleverbot: Wanna go back there every night

Me: Well that was kind of sad.

CB: Now tell me a story!!!!!

Me: Once upon a time, there was a sim. He went for a swim. The pool ladder dissapeared and he drowned because sims aren't very smart. The end.

CB: And what happened to this chair?

Me: There was no chair

CB: O ok.

I Don't even know.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    nani wrote: »

Did you watch DnP's gaming Livestream?

I did for a short period of time, then I watched something else
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited November 2017
    Excellent choice in your travels @simspeaker4. I've lived my whole life in Nova Scotia. I love it here. When one lives in NS, we might say "I'm going to the city today!". That basically means you're going to Halifax (or possibly Sydney, if you're from the island) :p We had a really nice summer overall this year.

Did you get to eat some famous Nova Scotian blueberries? I usually go blueberry picking in the summer :) I didn't get to go this summer though.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Auuuuuugggggghhhhh! So I was a little annoyed as you might see. Is anyone else here using Firefox and if you are, are you using Noscript? Since it was updated I've had a few headaches.

I use Firefox and yeah, a lot of my old addons don't work. The new ones are good too but I guess we will have to wait for people to make better ones.

I don't use Noscript but there's a new version here. I don't know which one you're referring (Firefox or NoScript?) to when you said "it was updated": https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/noscript-add-on-updated-for-firefox-57-and-the-new-webextensions-api/
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll be sure to!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Off I go to the Technical Issues section of TS3 as I have a rather odd glitch to address. Nothing game-breaking but could be a sign of worse things to come.

Off I go to the Technical Issues section of TS3 as I have a rather odd glitch to address. Nothing game-breaking but could be a sign of worse things to come.

Now I'm curious xD!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top