Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Fringe

Comments

• Options
    MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    I'm debating about purchasing another TS4 expansion since they are on sale. I'm torn between them all, really... haha! But I was leaning toward City Living or Get to Work. Thoughts? Does anyone have a favorite?

Get Together would probably be helpful for my TS4 stories, but I just can't justify dropping the money right before the holidays for all three... even if they are on sale. :)

I like Get To Work, but City Living adds a lot of gameplay with the weekly festivals, and apartment living is cool.
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I have Cats and Dogs already.

i like city living. because when i'm not playing the benders akira kibo is fun and what ever that town is elsa lives in.

i know shes not in city living but when i get to the part where i need here i pm sis and she can tell me the town the house and how to find it. lol.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I'm debating about purchasing another TS4 expansion since they are on sale. I'm torn between them all, really... haha! But I was leaning toward City Living or Get to Work. Thoughts? Does anyone have a favorite?

Get Together would probably be helpful for my TS4 stories, but I just can't justify dropping the money right before the holidays for all three... even if they are on sale. :)

I love City Living because San Myshuno is just so awesome--especially for anyone who loves West Coast cities! ;)

Then again, I've enjoyed the science career in Get to Work, and I really love Magnolia Promenade! Cats and Dogs is amazingly awesome, too, with a very beautiful town!

@MadameLee It sounds to me like you handled your dinner plans really well, and that your mom really appreciated your thinking things out, being flexible, and taking initiative! Life doesn't always follow schedule (nor do people!), so you did really well, it sounds to me! :)

you aren't supposed to make adamandeves head spin like thaat girl in poltergist thats a lot of information.

i didn't see you all day so i need to tease you a little. ducks.

adam and eve ducks kindof started when sis worked those long hours and get here late i would post about her post then say ducks most of the time i know how far i can go but i duck anyway. sometimes i post runs away.

I didn't know they had ducks in Cats and Dogs! I thought ducks were in Windenburg!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

i like city living. because when i'm not playing the benders akira kibo is fun and what ever that town is elsa lives in.

i know shes not in city living but when i get to the part where i need here i pm sis and she can tell me the town the house and how to find it. lol.

City Living does have the most awesome premades! I'm crazy about Akira, Salim, Raj, Geeta, Darling, Miko, and I LOVE the fashions! and food stalls! Yup! I love it! And the wharf! And sunsets, and rolling California hills, and the ocean... it's so beautiful and it feels like home!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    So should I download Cats&Dogs tomorrow or try to wait for at least one more week?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    So should I download Cats&Dogs tomorrow or try to wait for at least one more week?

You could do whichever seems like most fun!

If you do download it, you might need to settle with not being able to use all your CC. If you wait, it'll give more time for the CC to be fixed.

At the same time, the sooner you download it, the sooner you can have fun with the cats and dogs and the awesome new world! :)

• Options
    edited November 2017

If you do download it, you might need to settle with not being able to use all your CC. If you wait, it'll give more time for the CC to be fixed.

At the same time, the sooner you download it, the sooner you can have fun with the cats and dogs and the awesome new world! :)

@CathyTea I have is Hair and traits *most* of my CC traits are fixed except for Zerbu's traits from his 'retired' mod and one other trait. Ok I do have some eyes stuff and some make-up (like Selene's scar) but they haven't been affected at all with the patch.

But do I just ignore Dad's advice of "having Mom help me so I don't get overcharged" since I been buying stuff from (site) for over 2 years? Oh and it droped a cent between 25 and 26 of Nov. It was $41.76 on 25th and now it's $41.75 on 26th
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

City Living does have the most awesome premades! I'm crazy about Akira, Salim, Raj, Geeta, Darling, Miko, and I LOVE the fashions! and food stalls! Yup! I love it! And the wharf! And sunsets, and rolling California hills, and the ocean... it's so beautiful and it feels like home!

oh good she missed the part where i teased her about knowing exactly where to look for elsa.
  • Options

oh good she missed the part where i teased her about knowing exactly where to look for elsa.

Just because I don't respond, doesn't mean I don't see! :)

@CathyTea

But do I just ignore Dad's advice of "having Mom help me so I don't get overcharged" since I been buying stuff from (site) for over 2 years? Oh and it droped a cent between 25 and 26 of Nov. It was $41.76 on 25th and now it's $41.75 on 26th

That would be something for you, your mom, and your dad to decide!

• Options

@CathyTea

But I'm an adult-I should decide what I want to do for myself. I don't need a parent "peeking over my shoulder" well I buy the cats&dogs EP.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@CathyTea

But I'm an adult-I should decide what I want to do for myself. I don't need a parent "peeking over my shoulder" well I buy the cats&dogs EP.

Well, since you mentioned you'd be concerned about ignoring his advice, I suggested that you consult him and your mom. If you don't mind ignoring his advice, then there's no issue at all!

• Options

@CathyTea

Well, since you mentioned you'd be concerned about ignoring his advice, I suggested that you consult him and your mom. If you don't mind ignoring his advice, then there's no issue at all!

Mom just shrugged her shoulders when I asked "I don't need a parent hovering over me when i download the new EP?" which means "suit yourself".

This week I was a fool this week having a fit about Dad's cooking since I'm the one who did the majority of the cooking this week (leftover spaghetti on Wednesday and Mini Pizzas Friday night-my normal night to cook, and having to step in and cook last night and made chilli on rice).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@CathyTea

Mom just shrugged her shoulders when I asked "I don't need a parent hovering over me when i download the new EP?" which means "suit yourself".

This week I was a fool this week having a fit about Dad's cooking since I'm the one who did the majority of the cooking this week (leftover spaghetti on Wednesday and Mini Pizzas Friday night-my normal night to cook, and having to step in and cook last night and made chilli on rice).

Well, so! Everything is awesome and no need to fret! You did super making all those meals, and it's great to see your mom having that confidence in you! Plus, she liked the idea about you making cake for your neighbor! Pretty awesome, if you ask me!

• Options

@CathyTea

Well, so! Everything is awesome and no need to fret! You did super making all those meals, and it's great to see your mom having that confidence in you! Plus, she liked the idea about you making cake for your neighbor! Pretty awesome, if you ask me!

I'm planning on making the cake on Dec the 5th. I'm a bit busy Wed-Friday this week and Saturday afternoon for the same reason. But mom will probably want to 'help' me but she's wouldn't be available on Dec the 5th night since she has her own thing to attend.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    i have mom leftover turkey dinner for dinner. also known as the my feet hurt so i don;t feel like rummaging to see what i can find.
  • Options
    i have mom leftover turkey dinner for dinner. also known as the my feet hurt so i don;t feel like rummaging to see what i can find.

Sounds delish! We're having roast butternut squash and jewel yams, with kale, carrots, onion, and ginger, all wrapped up in wrap! :)

• Options

@CathyTea

i quoted cathtea because i agree with her. i know shocking. but i had your problem a few years back . not exact;y the same but my coffe pot broke one day so i went to target which was across the street and bought a new coffemaker. but rather than focus on the part where i had handled my own problem my dad eho i called for a ride home since i didn't want to break the new one said i should have just bought a new pot.

and i told him he was supposed to be supportive . then he said good job. sometimes it takes dads longer to realize we grow up especially when you have special needs.

remember i told you i have special needs too.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Sounds delish! We're having roast butternut squash and jewel yams, with kale, carrots, onion, and ginger, all wrapped up in wrap! :)

is Jim having chicken tenders?

sorry couldn't stop myself.

but that did make me laugh on my first dadless holiday.
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • Options
    why is the game taking forever to download?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

because you want it so bad. but it will be worth the wait.
  • Options

and when I need to go to bed by 11:30pm and I need to shut down the computer and I wouldn't be able to play with it until tomorrow night. I want to play with it tonight a bit before I go to bed
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@CathyTea

actually i think the post broke it never posted since it was a quote. so technically i disn't have to say anything besides the first thing i'll do when i get to geration 2 "Sis help where is she?"

i don't even have to remember because you have a photographic memory when it comes to her .lol. sorry i have to get all my teasing in before you get buried in work again. love you.
  • Options

and when I need to go to bed by 11:30pm and I need to shut down the computer and I wouldn't be able to play with it until tomorrow night. I want to play with it tonight a bit before I go to bed

my hours had just changed at work so i didn't play much the first 2 nights.
  • Options
    turns out I had the download limit wrong. If I had put it on 60 it could have been download much faster
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    elifdapetonelifdapeton Posts: 217 Member
    Trying to fit in in this forum is just like trying to fit in, in real life, hehe. I thought it would be easier somehow. I'm not complaining, well, maybe a little bit. But it seems like everybody already knew each other and I just felt left out. I'm already complaining so might as well. I tried telling what happened in the game, I get no replies. I tried bringing up a new topic, still no replies. I'm trying to reply others still no replies.

I'm guessing people just don't have anything to say about what I posted. I don't know, maybe I just need to be here longer so everyone can get to know me. I know it's easier to talk to someone you know that person. Just wanted to say something, hehe.
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
    | Legacy Challenge Story. 18+