Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legendary Legacy COMPLETED!!

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    KlrSimsKlrSims Posts: 185 Member
    @KlrSims did you have to keep urns or tombstones on the lot? I'm trying to put all the information a player needs to do the legacy achievement on one page since this is such a difficult achievement to accomplish with the counter being so easily reset.

I don't believe I had to keep the urns or stones on the lot. I released them :)
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Wow. How in 2 months...?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    @FloppyFish that's what I am wondering! The farthest I ever got was 13 gens in TS3, but even that took me at least a year & a half lol
  • Options
    KlrSimsKlrSims Posts: 185 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    Wow. How in 2 months...?

Lots of dedication lol
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Whaaat. I'm on generation 12 of the first (and only) family I made in TS4. I mean I take my time with storytelling, but still. I could never finish this challenge in my own lifetime.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    That's amazing. I'm on generation 4 (will hopefully be heading into 5 soon) in my game, and I've been working on that save for almost two years now. :D I play all the time, but take things really slow.
  • Options
    Toxicdirt_scummmToxicdirt_scummm Posts: 5 New Member
    I was wondering if I could adopt and I see you already answered that! I was afraid it might ruin the legacy but I'm happy it works! Awesome, glad to see someone has attempted and successfully completed it!
  • Options
    ThangwenThangwen Posts: 39 Member
    I know this is an old thread, but I am grateful for it. I have been playing the same saved game for the past 18 months; one household was on gen 60, and for the rest of the achievements, I had 9/10 for the ten gens, ten households. Threw a birthday party for one of my kids at the park, he aged up and had the clown makeup on. Couldn't leave the teen looking like an ICP reject, I went into CAS and took it off... instant 1/10 houses for the 10/10 challenge... I guess all that progress gone because I was in too big of a hurry to declown the kid without going to manage worlds first. *Tosses her notebook recording everything out the window*
  • Options
    Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    BriNJar wrote: »
    I know this is an old thread, but I am grateful for it. I have been playing the same saved game for the past 18 months; one household was on gen 60, and for the rest of the achievements, I had 9/10 for the ten gens, ten households. Threw a birthday party for one of my kids at the park, he aged up and had the clown makeup on. Couldn't leave the teen looking like an ICP reject, I went into CAS and took it off... instant 1/10 houses for the 10/10 challenge... I guess all that progress gone because I was in too big of a hurry to declown the kid without going to manage worlds first. *Tosses her notebook recording everything out the window*

That sucks!
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    bonobas13bonobas13 Posts: 38 Member
    > @KlrSims said:
    > FloppyFish wrote: »
    >
    > Wow. How in 2 months...?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Lots of dedication lol

Did you have any problems with loading, saving, traveling? What about game crashing? :o
  • Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    I can't see the pic anymore. Photobucket... *sighs*
    0G9Un6T.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top