Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Active Players?

KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
Hello all,

I'm looking for an active friend or two to help complete my social point quests. I'm finding it difficult to complete some quests if my friends don't have the items placed in their neighborhood.

I myself have a large pink house in the corner of my neighborhood where I place as many unique items as I can to be useful for social point quests. If you ever find that an item is missing that you need, just let me know and I'll add to the house!

I'm happy to connect via game center or facebook. Feel free to message me if you want to keep your name private!
D2vFwMN.jpg
My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison

Comments

• bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    Good afternoon, Karilan, I am an active player and you can add me if you want. What item do you need?
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Hi @bandcampsquirrel , I'm looking for the firefighter's pole at the moment.
    I'll send you my facebook info so you can add me as a friend.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    Sent it :smile:
  • MsLettlovesSimsMsLettlovesSims Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm an active player. You can add me. shortcake78
  • OtakuKylaOtakuKyla Posts: 6 New Member
    I would, but my Mom doesn't let me use tech at her place, and Freeplay was on the Tablet. I'll make sure to say when I can use tech again though ;)
  • PcMacbook44PcMacbook44 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. I'd love to find new friends that are active. My game centre is PcMacbook44
    PLEASE ADD ME
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    My game center name is Lia Rose 7 if anyone wants to add me.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    edited October 2017
    I just started playing and would love to connect to other players. My player name (game center? Playstore profile?) is WeePlayThings. I have a dog at one of my houses and a frisbee. At the moment, there are only four homes.

I'm especially interested in finding a neighbor with a dog and frisbee to complete a task.

Knowing some of your game center play names, how do I find you?
    Post edited by LillyPutian0 on
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I just started playing and would love to connect to other players. My player name (game center? Playstore profile?) is WeePlayThings. I have a dog at one of my houses and a frisbee. At the moment, there are only four homes.

I'm especially interested in finding a neighbor with a dog and frisbee to complete a task.

Knowing some of your game center play names, how do I find you?
    Apparently we can't add new friends to this game in the Game Center anymore if we use iOS 10 or iOS 11 because EA doesn't support it without the Game Center app which Apple has omitted in those iOS versions. Earlier we could also add friends in Google+. But those friends even disappeared when Google removed the feature. So apparently EA, Apple and Google alas want to force us to only have Facebook friends in our games. (I don't like to have to set up an alternative Facebook account which I only use for games just to avoid my game "friends" to get mixed up with my real friends and to still be able to just play with a username instead of my real name.)
  • LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    Apparently we can't add new friends to this game in the Game Center anymore if we use iOS 10 or iOS 11 because EA doesn't support it without the Game Center app which Apple has omitted in those iOS versions. Earlier we could also add friends in Google+. But those friends even disappeared when Google removed the feature. So apparently EA, Apple and Google alas want to force us to only have Facebook friends in our games. (I don't like to have to set up an alternative Facebook account which I only use for games just to avoid my game "friends" to get mixed up with my real friends and to still be able to just play with a username instead of my real name.)

That is a shame about the game center and google friend features being dropped. I really wish they would change that since FB doesn't work for everyone and I agree with what you're saying. I don't want to add random people as friends nor have to futz with two FB accounts. When I was able to get the FB feature up and running, I found I had a handful of friends that either still play or played at some point and have a town out there for my Sims to visit. But that's it - it's only a handful and I don't really see that number changing. I wonder if it would be worth it to add FB Sim friends and simply use settings that keep those friends as "friends" in name only, but without permissions to see your wall or post on it? It would mess up my friend list, but it's a thought.

• EternalRoseEternalRose Posts: 763 Member
    I wondered why I lost all 100 of my friends of Google, they messed up my game too & I had to start over. Bummed because I had completed almost all quest with bonuses & got the special teddy bears that walk around my lot. :( I had Facebook, I wish they would make it to add friends in Google Play again. It's a lot harder to play the game with out friends. :(
  • cheeksgirl_610cheeksgirl_610 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I’m an active member. I’m ok with adding people to my Facebook so we can become friends on Sims FreePlay.

Amber Cheeks
  • abenaki1972abenaki1972 Posts: 46 Member
    Hi! I'm an active player and i love The Sims Freeplay! <3
  • EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    I am an active player and Dec. 30th will be my 4th anniversary playing the game.
  • MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    I'm looking for new neighbors and active players too. I guess I'm still too new to the forums, so I can't post a new topic. Does anyone know when the next update is coming out? We still have the Halloween update and Thanksgiving has already passed. Will there be a Christmas/Holiday update?
  • Miss_Me_KissMiss_Me_Kiss Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd like to know how to add people and become neighbors with real players!
  • Miss_Me_KissMiss_Me_Kiss Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Miss_Me_Kiss said:
    > I'd like to know how to add people and become neighbors with real players!

I forgot: my Origin name is the same as this one!

I see mention of Game Center, do I need to be there to play with others?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    > @Miss_Me_Kiss said:
    > I'd like to know how to add people and become neighbors with real players!

I forgot: my Origin name is the same as this one!

I see mention of Game Center, do I need to be there to play with others?
    No, you need to add your friends on Facebook. This is the only way now on Google and the Game Center app was removed by Apple too. So alas Facebook seems to be the only way now.
  • PepseyrulesPepseyrules Posts: 32 Member
    I have been an active player for over 5 years now, pretty lit. I'm not even an adult and I won't be for a long time.
    Peace. Love. and Happiness.
  • zero35zero35 Posts: 99 Member
    i'm give up this game
  • zero35zero35 Posts: 99 Member
    because no free will、real-time
  • Tangerine23Tangerine23 Posts: 3 New Member
    I am a very active player with 31 Sims. I have some friends through Facebook but I can rarely complete my social tasks due to their towns being poorly kept. I would be willing to add people to Facebook for playing Sims FreePlay. I have been an active player for 5 years now.
  • Tangerine23Tangerine23 Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="cheeksgirl_610;c-16168142"]Hi! I’m an active member. I’m ok with adding people to my Facebook so we can become friends on Sims FreePlay.

Amber Cheeks [/quote]

Amber I looked for you on Facebook. Would you please add me. Anyone that is interested in being friends for the purposes of Sims please send me a request my Facebook is Tangie Nicole Davison. Thank you.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Hi @Tangerine23 I sent you a PM with my Facebook link. I have a large pink house in the upper right corner that I try to fill with all the unique items for quests. If anything is missing, let me know!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • ValePreValePre Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Tangerine23 said:
    > [quote="cheeksgirl_610;c-16168142"]Hi! I’m an active member. I’m ok with adding people to my Facebook so we can become friends on Sims FreePlay.
    >
    > Amber Cheeks [/quote]
    >
    > Amber I looked for you on Facebook. Would you please add me. Anyone that is interested in being friends for the purposes of Sims please send me a request my Facebook is Tangie Nicole Davison. Thank you.
    >

I just sent you a message on fb!
    Feel free to add me!