Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What shall be the next sims 4 pack? I'm wishing for a Entrepreneur pack

TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Well, with the Laundry pack coming out soon, the question i want to know is: What will be the next pack after laundry? Me, i'm wishing for a Entrepreneur pack, which is kinda like Ambitions from the sims 3.

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Seasons
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I hope It's seasons. It's my favorite pack, there is nothing like weather and I'm hoping for holidays in it as well,like in Sims 3.
  • thesims4queenthesims4queen Posts: 45 Member
    Seasons
  • BNorrBNorr Posts: 6 New Member
    I would imagine Seasons is high up on the list of stuff that's at the forefront of being released. I'd love to see University as its always been one of my favorite packs, but Seasons adds a load to the game so I'm eager to see that soon as well.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Seasons. Seasons would be nice. Especially if they vary between worlds.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    I would love a circus/carnival pack...
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • HrolgarHrolgar Posts: 11 New Member
    Season would be good, but I also think that the packs in Sims 4 seems naked compared to the other Sims, they are not packed enough and sadly it feels like wasted money.
  • Lucid_blehLucid_bleh Posts: 107 Member
    I can't wait for the seasonal packs ! I do wish that they make a great seasonal game pack with at least 2 stuff pacs an make it a bundle x,D . Am I asking for too much ? I just want some changes in weather to get that extra feel to it . Maybe make it a 4 game pack : spring , summer , autumn and winter , and each of them get a new stuff pac ?
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

747a4083471d8b76843c1c120cf5bd98.jpg
  • Lucid_blehLucid_bleh Posts: 107 Member
    Ohh and the supernatural expansion was awesome in the sims 3 , would die to see one come out soon for the sims 4 too . Or maybe a new adventure / travel expansion ?? :o:o:o:o:o
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

747a4083471d8b76843c1c120cf5bd98.jpg
  • beckyZOOMbeckyZOOM Posts: 56 Member
    I'd like seasons, or maybe a uni/college. A 'hollywood' expansion would be cool, a new world and you can really try and pursue a career in showbiz and maybe add like part time work like bar/waitressing/shop worker IDK one can dream.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited November 2017
    I Do want seasons, but i also really want an Angels pack. I Did a thread on my ideas for it (i'll post a link when i find it)

Edit: Here it is http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/926956/angel-game-pack#latest
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    A seasons! I want a real snowy winter! Sleighs and snowballs! Snow angels o:)
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I wonder if EA have shot themselves in the foot regarding Seasons as how will they hold the various festivals of "City Living" in the depths of snow and ice?
  • estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    edited November 2017
    Seasons and Uni please. And please let them have impact to other existing packs. So far the only pack that actually has relevance to other packs is Get Together. The rest are stand-alones which does little to no relation to other packs.

I guess, I am used to games like TS 2/3 where other packs will directly influence other packs. Like when you have Open for Business you can run your own restaurant (if you have Nightlife), or a pet store where you can sell actual pets (if you have Pets), Or how in TS 3 Seasons, you can have festivals to any world not just that one world. I like how previous Sims games the packs relate to each other and at the same time you can still play them separately.
  • estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    sawdust wrote: »
    I wonder if EA have shot themselves in the foot regarding Seasons as how will they hold the various festivals of "City Living" in the depths of snow and ice?

haha. a very good point :D hahaha. Good luck to the devs on how they implement this.
  • Elizabeth25Elizabeth25 Posts: 1 New Member
    Honestly something that would be nice- picking out a wedding dress before a wedding, or designing it in some way, shape or form.
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    I would like to see it play out like this Sesons (GP) Outwhere (SP) Mountin Life (GP).
  • sophialorenasophialorena Posts: 3 New Member
    I would like the next pack to be a Seasons pack including a go to university option in it. I really enjoyed these two packs in sims 3 and would like to enjoy them in sims 4. It would also be great if it included the holidays for those seasons.
  • ChiaraFoschianiChiaraFoschiani Posts: 50 Member
    I personally would like something that dwelled more into diversity and life challenges. Disabilities is something that has never made it into the games for example. I'm not really expecting or asking anything complicated, but something like the three default disabilities (blind, mute, deaf) could be something to enrich the world without necessarily going into something dark (which as we know, EA really doesn't want to do. They won't even allow stray puppies and kittens to be in the world because they said that's too sad). It could come with new skills like sign language.

I know this has been discussed and shot down in the past but I still dream for more inclusiveness XD right now TS4 looks too much like a narrow world with nothing but perfect people. Even lazy or evil sims really don't seem to experience any consequence for their misbehavior, even with all the emotions coming into play. A more realistic environment that posed actual challenges in a sim's life, with repercussions on their future, would really seal the deal for me. Parenthood was a very good start, but even there, misbehaving children and teens never really paid any consequence as they grew up. You can raise them in the worst possible way and they'll still flesh out to be in Ms. or Mrs. Perfect like everybody else in the world, and blend into the background without any real difference.

For how the game proclaimed to be revolutionary with the emotions sytem and how sims would grow to be completely "weird" and "different" and "unique", I find myself having to make-believe this uniqueness through roleplay more often than not.

As a far from perfect human being, both in what my body can do and what my personality is, I wish I could feel more included into the game world, and less like I'm observing a formicary from the outside where everything proceeds smoothly and without a feel of reality.

...With that said...

Of course, having seasons would be a good step forward towards realism too, so I'm perfectly okay to keep dreaming about this while boarding the hype train for Seasons as the next pack too XD
  • tylermay209tylermay209 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @ChiaraFoschiani said:
    > I know this has been discussed and shot down in the past but I still dream for more inclusiveness XD right now TS4 looks too much like a narrow world with nothing but perfect people. Even lazy or evil sims really don't seem to experience any consequence for their misbehavior, even with all the emotions coming into play. A more realistic environment that posed actual challenges in a sim's life, with repercussions on their future, would really seal the deal for me. Parenthood was a very good start, but even there, misbehaving children and teens never really paid any consequence as they grew up. You can raise them in the worst possible way and they'll still flesh out to be in Ms. or Mrs. Perfect like everybody else in the world, and blend into the background without any real difference.

There are traits you can download that add disabilities such as anxiety and depression into the game. Not exactly what you're looking for, but I believe it's (sadly) as close as we will get.

I'd love to see a university game pack, with similar perks from a degree that Sims 3 gave. New careers would be fun. Speaking of which - a school pack for children/teens that would work similarly to "Get to Work" careers would be a stellar addition to the game!
  • becomingsimsbecomingsims Posts: 1 New Member
    university and seasons are high on my list, but i'd also really like a farm animals pack with horses and such and being able to actually sell crops and chicken eggs (you can already sell fruits off of plants in your inventory but i'd like to be able to actually sell them)
  • DavidMak89DavidMak89 Posts: 105 Member
    edited November 2017
    agree, I also wished Entrepreneur pack, then can bring back the sewing machine for making unique clothing
  • elizzreyelizzrey Posts: 1 New Member
    Hopefully seasons! I'm so tired of waiting :( I would also love to see a tropical island or something like this in the future, bring back boats and swimming in the ocean.
  • zero35zero35 Posts: 99 Member
    seasons +1
  • zero35zero35 Posts: 99 Member
    or university