Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BUNK BEDS!!!

Comments

• CCJLCCJL Posts: 3 New Member
    I really miss bunkbeds especially when the kids keep on coming!
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    Guys I just asked @SimGuruGraham about bunk beds and no good news. :(

YNGEDE.jpg
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    :'(:'( So sad.
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited August 2017
    Bunk beds are same as the lounge chair, these objects are out of the scope of the SP team.

It doesn't mean they won't be done.
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they come with the base game in THE Sims 5. :neutral:
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
    Yeah we might not need to look up for the sims 5 there will be game packs and expansion packs @VenusABatson get your hopes up!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    The bunk beds are like the laundry, it's one of the most requested objects Maxis can't ignore it.
    Just we don't know when it will be added to TS4.
    The bunk beds are like the laundry, it's one of the most requested objects Maxis can't ignore it.

What if they make a voting on it too? I can't handle any more voting, god please no.
  • brinadaniellebrinadanielle Posts: 96 Member
    Whatever kind of pack you create please please please add BUNK BEDS!!! :):):):)
    I hope they add a child/teen pack with new events like sleepovers with bunk bed!
  • WhipSmartWhipSmart Posts: 16 Member
    Sometimes I avoid letting my Sims have kids because I don't have any room for another bed. Bunk beds would be really nice.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes, bring them. I hope we'll get this soon.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Mariah_1254Mariah_1254 Posts: 48 Member
    I want bunk beds! a day bed would be cute as well!
    W4ml882.png
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    CCJL wrote: »
    I really miss bunkbeds especially when the kids keep on coming!

Agreed. I can't keep adding on bedrooms for each new kid. I need bunkbeds so badly.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
    WhipSmart wrote: »
    Sometimes I avoid letting my Sims have kids because I don't have any room for another bed. Bunk beds would be really nice.

I've had to start doing this myself.
    Sims 4 Blog
  • summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
    Ugh bunk beds would be SO NICE, especially when your sims start having kids at the beginning of their legacies/careers when they don't have a ton of money to expand. Being able to use a loft or beds would be great for saving space, and I'm sure they would look really cute too.
    "We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural
  • Catherine_HopCatherine_Hop Posts: 18 Member
    This is slightly OT, but I wish that sims could sleep on couches. Not just nap, actually sleep. When I have a guest over and I don't have enough beds, I make up a couch for them to sleep on. I don't see why the "sleep" animation isn't an option.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member

I dunno. They've ignored requests for recliners and lounge chairs for going on for years.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
    This is slightly OT, but I wish that sims could sleep on couches. Not just nap, actually sleep. When I have a guest over and I don't have enough beds, I make up a couch for them to sleep on. I don't see why the "sleep" animation isn't an option.

Oh, so agreed. Also, I have family members who choose to sleep on a couch instead of a bed, and my game version of the family should be able to reflect that. Lol.
    Sims 4 Blog
    Cynna wrote: »

I dunno. They've ignored requests for recliners and lounge chairs for going on for years.

If I remember correctly, I believe there was one recliner in TS1. I think that may have been the only time a recliner ever existed in game. I would enjoy both recliners and lounge chairs, however. Think there may have also been a lounge chair in TS2, but that could be a fantasy I made up. lol
    Sims 4 Blog
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Hopefully bunk beds will turn up one day as a surprise freebie, a la toddlers.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member

If I remember correctly, I believe there was one recliner in TS1. I think that may have been the only time a recliner ever existed in game. I would enjoy both recliners and lounge chairs, however. Think there may have also been a lounge chair in TS2, but that could be a fantasy I made up. lol

Nah, you didn't make it up. :)

There were recliners and loungers in TS2. That included cute chaise lounges, IIRC. TS3 only had loungers. However, towards the end, there were plenty of them. Different styles for different situations.

I think I remember someone mentioning that loungers were harder to do in TS4 due to multi-tasking? If that's true, multi-tasking is starting to feel like more trouble than it's worth.

I don't know. Things that were staples in past games are now suddenly so "difficult" to implement. They're too complex for SPs or GPs and, somehow, they don't manage to show up in EPs either. So, go figure.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • facesquishedfacesquished Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes please!! They can always update a pack can't they?
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Lazy game developers and corporate greed. They should have added them in parenthood, I don't think we will ever see them.
    Unfortunate but true.
    Just use the mod that's been out for years now if you need them that bad.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Here are some bunk bed styles I would like to see:
    br_bed_8610090p~Creekside-Taffy-Twin-Twin-Step-Bunk-Bed-with-Desk.jpeg?$PDP_Primary_936x650$
    MOLY-NS-W-1600-OPEN.jpg
    20152_stora-loft-bed-frame-black_PE554889_S4.jpg
    master:WCM686.jpg
    farmhouse-bunk-beds.jpg
    perfect-bunk-beds-saving-space.jpg
    54c18c60da5f3_-_1-bunk-room-de-lgn.jpg

Bunkbed murphy beds would be cool too:
    Small-Spaces-Urban-Lollisoft-Murphy-Bunk-Beds-1.jpg
    1ccfb614edd07c50184f23e4e3bdd0c9--murphy-bunk-beds-loft-beds.jpg

This is cool too:
    8628b12ca5096e40e883c19b5259ff78--bed-couch-futon-bunk-bed.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller