Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats and Dogs question.

I love the new expansion, however, it appears all I can do is feed my dogs, however, I am constantly yelling at them to stop drinking from the toilet? Do the animals need water and I am just not seeing how to provide it? or will they ever learn not to drink from the toilet? They are both smart so they should learn fairly quick not to drink from the toilet. Any help?

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    there's no water bowl or need to provide water for them, they just drink from the toilet for fun. after you've told them to stop a few times, they should learn to no longer do it. you'll get a notification saying they've learned to stop.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    KariussaKariussa Posts: 968 Member
    ..I wonder if they ever learn to go outside to go potty without me say so....they just stand there whining.. even if we are already outside..
  • Options
    KissarahKissarah Posts: 46 Member
    The no need for water thing bugs me a bit, but it is true. Also @Kariussa - even after you get the pop up that they learned to go out, they will whine for a bit until they run out to go. Idk if it's a bug or what, but it's definitely quite annoying.
  • Options
    Branthor4000Branthor4000 Posts: 140 Member
    my dogs are pretty good about going out without being told to do their business. But if it seems too long, I gently remind them.