Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    BlushBlush Posts: 11 New Member
    > @mintycupcake said:
    > Does anybody have instances where they are texting, spell a word correctly, but then auto-correct just randomly decides they mean something else and changes it? For example, I just put in fake but my phone changed it to fair because it felt like it. :rage:

Literally the reason i turn that off! it's so annoying ~.~
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Does anybody have instances where they are texting, spell a word correctly, but then auto-correct just randomly decides they mean something else and changes it? For example, I just put in fake but my phone changed it to fair because it felt like it. :rage:

Yeah, only a few days ago we were going grocery shopping and on our way there I was playing mafia on my mother's phone. Benefit turned into be nicer. Lynch turned into lunch (which is already somewhat of a joke) And peoples names kept messing up.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Does anyone else see an issue with the signatures?
    Anyone at all?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Does anyone else see an issue with the signatures?
    Anyone at all?

I'm on mobile, so i don't know :/
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    You mean that they are bigger than usual? Yeah
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    You mean that they are bigger than usual? Yeah

Mine isn't, but everyone else's is. :(
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Does anybody have instances where they are texting, spell a word correctly, but then auto-correct just randomly decides they mean something else and changes it? For example, I just put in fake but my phone changed it to fair because it felt like it. :rage:

Yes, that happens quite a bit, actually.
    Blush wrote: »
    > mintycupcake said:
    > Does anybody have instances where they are texting, spell a word correctly, but then auto-correct just randomly decides they mean something else and changes it? For example, I just put in fake but my phone changed it to fair because it felt like it. :rage:

Yeah, only a few days ago we were going grocery shopping and on our way there I was playing mafia on my mother's phone. Benefit turned into be nicer. Lynch turned into lunch (which is already somewhat of a joke) And peoples names kept messing up.

Glad it's not just my phone. Ugh, it's so useless, it drives me crazy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    nani wrote: »
    *puts Broncos4life in the pouch of punishment* Now you snuggle in there and think about what you did. And don't get cookie crumbs all over!

yay ! i have a friend

How long is a sentence?? I Don't think i've seen you double post in a while lol

I specifically double posted when it became a pouch because it was comfy and I wanted to be in there
    *puts Broncos4life in the pouch of punishment* Now you snuggle in there and think about what you did. And don't get cookie crumbs all over!

yay ! i have a friend

It's the normal length. I just can't get her to leave. :s

I'M NOT LEAVING
    It's warm in there
    Like a cat's cuddle
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

yay ! i have a friend

I specifically double posted when it became a pouch because it was comfy and I wanted to be in there

yay ! i have a friend

I'M NOT LEAVING
    It's warm in there
    Like a cat's cuddle

Yeah, well you better learn how to hunt, cuz I'm cutting you off from the cupcakes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Yes, that happens quite a bit, actually.
    Blush wrote: »
    > mintycupcake said:

Glad it's not just my phone. Ugh, it's so useless, it drives me crazy.

I Just turned off auto complete on mine.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited November 2017

yay ! i have a friend

yay ! i have a friend

I'M NOT LEAVING
    It's warm in there
    Like a cat's cuddle

Yeah, well you better learn how to hunt, cuz I'm cutting you off from the cupcakes.

@Broncos4life will share her cupcakes with me
    Post edited by nani on

• Options

yay ! i have a friend

yay ! i have a friend

I'M NOT LEAVING
    It's warm in there
    Like a cat's cuddle

@bronco2horse will share her cupcakes with me

That seemingly random person who hasn't been on in years?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Minty's sig gets weirder the bigger it gets. :dizzy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

yay ! i have a friend

yay ! i have a friend

I'M NOT LEAVING
    It's warm in there
    Like a cat's cuddle

Bronco2horse will share her cupcakes with me

That seemingly random person who hasn't been on in years?

Quoted the wrong broncos :D

• Options
    @Broncos4life you will give me cupcakes will you ? :)

• Options

yay ! i have a friend

yay ! i have a friend

I'M NOT LEAVING
    It's warm in there
    Like a cat's cuddle

@Broncos4life will share her cupcakes with me
    @Broncos4life you will give me cupcakes will you ? :)

Sure

• Options
    Minty! You need to throw them in the pit! Nani just double posted again! :persevere:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I feel like I'm drowning in all of y'all's siggies. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Funny. Yours didn't grow.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yeah... I wonder why? :D I wonder if it has anything to do with Imgur? Cuz mine is from there.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Minty! You need to throw them in the pit! Nani just double posted again! :persevere:

Not me!!!! I'm a one-time offender!

• Options

Yeah... I wonder why? :D I wonder if it has anything to do with Imgur? Cuz mine is from there.

Mine's from imgur too.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    good evening everyone

kH0J4p3.jpg
  • Options
    Kelebek wrote: »
    good evening everyone

kH0J4p3.jpg

let go of mi or i killz yu
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Mine's from imgur too.

Well then I think it's the forums that's having problems. :D

Either that or your original pic is already that big and the forum's resizing thing is not working.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top