Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New DV [cc free] by jennytru: NEW! Updated Condor Museum Lofts!

123457...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The Hooley House Flip home looks very nice! :) Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen and dining areas are very nice! The wall tiling in the kitchen looks nice. The island stove counter is great for sims to enjoy cooking meals. The fruit stand, lemonade jug, knife set and cookies jar are nice kitchen touches. Very nice dining table nook near the windows! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them througn the windows whilst dining there. The type of dining chairs used looks very nice. Very nice living room sitting area. It looks nice that the armchairs are placed either sides of the sofa. Sims will enjoy watching tv together, or enjoy resting on the seating reading a book and listening to radio music. The plant is a nice touch of nature in the corner nook. The grandfather clock is a homely touch in the build.It is great that there is an outdoors area for sims to have fun doing archery, and a nook indoors to play darts. Very nice furnishing of the master bedroom. The green and brown colour scheme of the rooom looks nice. The lamps are nice touches on the bedside tables. Sims will have great views of the outdoors through the bedroom windows. The basement bar and media room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the racing car themed seats watching tv and having a drink from the bar.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    @rosemow thank you so much! I really enjoyed rebuilding this house =)
    Moonstone.jpg

edited July 2017
    Happy Independence day in the USA! I created a small garden called Smokey Wonders for my rebuild of Dragon Valley- I think it's pretty cool :)
    Download here
    More pictures here
    Smokey%2BWonders.jpg
    Moonstone.jpg

Happy 4th July ! :)
    Smokey Wonders Garden is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the building. The brown brick wall texture gives a great look to the build.. It looks very nice how the outdoors plants have been planted. Sims will enjoy visiting the garden and harvesting the plants. Very nice interior of the builing! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas, reading a book, or have fun playing the arcade games. The stools look nice accompanying the sofas.It is nice that there is an indoors room with plants in planters. Very nice outdoors patio area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors on the seating, having a chat in the outdoors air,
    It is a very nice build :)
    edited July 2017
    thank you @rosemow I hope you have a nice holiday!!!
    Moonstone.jpg

• 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    I was just browsing through your thread, @jennytru. My favorite is the plaza "rabbit hole." I love seeing stuff like this in game. Perhaps one day I'll build enough confidence and ambition to build one of my own, but in the meantime I think I prefer to ogle. ;) I also really liked the cute, little wonder comics building and absolutely love your art gallery! I love art irl so I can't help it! :D You did a great job! Lastly, I like your inventor/werewolf man, especially in wolf form. I dig the big 'ol beard.
    @60smusicluvr Thank you so much for your comments! =)
    Moonstone.jpg

I updated the Condor Museum Lofts from Sunset Valley to be in my Dragon Valley Redo! =)
    Download Here
    More Pictures Here
    Updated%2BSunset%2BValley%2BCondor.jpg
    Moonstone.jpg

The updated Sunset Valley Condor Museum Lofts build looks great! :) It suits Dragon Valley well! The colour of the exterior looks great! Very nice outdooors balcony patio for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ in the outdoors air or have fun playing table tennis. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the lofts! The brick texture of the walls in some of the rooms and areas gives a great look and feel to the build ! Sims willl have fun playing pool on the pool table and playing the hoops basketball game. The sports themed pictures and glassed sports outfit looks great on the walls there. They will enjoy listening to the stereo music. Very nice tv watching area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the baseball glove themed seat, watching tv. Very nice windows study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with sunshine coming in onto them. The black and white bathroom wall tiling and the patterned white flooring looks very effective !
    The new version of the Lofts build look very nice! :)
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    That is a great idea, completing a Sims 3 bucket list. I suppose in a way I am doing the same, but I think it would be fun to write up an official one for myself. It's a huge undertaking redoing a world but you are off to a great start. I tried remaking Hidden Springs years ago and gave up before I finished. :( I look forward to seeing your progress. I've left recs as I've seen you upload them but I haven't had a chance to stop in yet.
    @Jessabeans Thank you for stopping by! It is a LARGE work-in-progress but I love where it is going!!! Thank you for the recs!!
    Moonstone.jpg