Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Doro: You'd better cover up you pathetic throat if you don't shut the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 up.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN
    DORO IS THE QUEEN
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Aww poor bubbles

I guess this challenge will be hard for me

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited November 2017
    To everyone: The episode list is all available on the front page.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    @Alleenmens
    @icmnfrsh
    @Tigerblu11
    @lovesstorms
    @YJB19299
    @Keyenpeydee

I'd like to hear from those who haven't been particularly active on this thread about their thoughts on the character depictions for the latest episode before I move on :b
    ._.
    Has everyone read the episode yet?
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'd say Baxter's portrayal is perfectly fine. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    How many pictures are there? I've started reading but for one or other reason the pictures don't want to load.... :s
    I think it was really good but I would have end the episode just before the challenge.. I love that scene with the hearts. It would have be a cliff hanger if you ended it there... Just a suggestion...
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    How many pictures are there? I've started reading but for one or other reason the pictures don't want to load.... :s
    I think it was really good but I would have end the episode just before the challenge.. I love that scene with the hearts. It would have be a cliff hanger if you ended it there... Just a suggestion...

I was actually thinking about it. But the website I was using, Weebly, literally takes years for me to remove a screenshot and I just ended up with where I left off.
    ._.
    Damm.... Website :s
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I will try to respond today. I can't take a lunch due to having a dentist appt today. But I'll try to get on tonight. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Fair warning, @ChocoCub, I'll probably be so jealous of your pictures that I'll have to read the story twice. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Well, at least Galaxy tried to help. lol Bubbles still got to relieve himself outside. :D

Choco, I'm impressed. Not only are your pictures amazing (which I knew they would be) but you are spot on with Galaxy. At first, I was like...hmm....a little over the top. HOWEVER, I re-read my application and realized you are spot on. He's fantastic. And the rest of the cast are also very detailed and lovely. I'm excited to see what happens next.

I laughed at this line, too.
    Nah, he's just a random stranger who I've been stalking for awhile. I've got bigger fish to fry now.

And this one... :D
    Bailey: Dad, come on! I was celebrating Lala's 16th birthday with a bunch of friends in Sunlit Tides, you knew that I couldn't feed Haylo because I was totally away! You're like, over-reacting over stuff. I'm only like, forgetting to feed him for three days. It's not a big deal anyways. Plus this dog has a collar! It must have an owner, totally!

???: Quit that Whitney speak at once, young lady. You've been watching that show for too long. That's very immature and irresponsible of you to think of it that way. If you don't give a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about animals then why bother bringing them home?

And this...
    ???: I said let me go! Get your filthy paws off my Diesel jeans!

And the part about the Mole show, too, with Nugget and Giles. lol

And this pic of Galaxy is beautiful. <3

galaxy-morning-1_4.png

P.S. - Near the middle (a little past it, actually), there are a couple of spots you typed "Picture". I believe you missed inserting a few. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited November 2017
    Bubbles's character is fine though, but I think you made her more "cute" than what she actually is. She's cute, but she can be smart or tough.

I'm not sure of what I described about her personality when I signed up since that was a long time ago. Lmaoo.

Bubbles's character is fine though, but I think you made her more "cute" than what she actually is. She's cute, but she can be smart or tough.

I'm not sure of what I described about her personality when I signed up since that was a long time ago. Lmaoo.

I didn't either which is why I looked up the app I sent in. It only took me like 30 seconds to search for "leash" in my email. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited November 2017
    It only took me like 30 seconds to search for "leash" in my email. lol

lol at this post though GIF doesn't want to work
    ._.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Haha, what an amazing episode, poor Bubbles though, I know that Caro can sometimes be a handful ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Haha, what an amazing episode, poor Bubbles though, I know that Caro can sometimes be a handful ;)

Yannik! Haven't seen you in a while! :lol:
    ._.

P.S. - Near the middle (a little past it, actually), there are a couple of spots you typed "Picture". I believe you missed inserting a few. :)

Dang it Weebly >.>
    ._.

Noted, thanks for the feedback!
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Yannik! Haven't seen you in a while! :lol:

Really? I was always here, maybe I finally mastered my secret ninja skill :p
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Still waiting on @Tigerblu11 's reaction. I've seen him posting on the mole thread but not here... yet
    ._.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Still waiting on @Tigerblu11 's reaction. I've seen him posting on the mole thread but not here... yet

Sorry, I'm here now. I read the episode a while ago but I must've forgotten to comment.

Once again, stunning graphics and imagery, Choco. Your photography is always stunning, and every episode you publish I appreciate not only for the content, but just how beautiful each individual picture is. :)

I'm certainly liking the characters/pets this season. They're all very adorable. I do believe how you are writing Esme is exceptional, so continue with the great work there. I'm excited for the second part of the episode to see the mission in its entirety, completed by the paired groups. Anticipating what happened with the others, knowing only what happened with Baxter and Esme.
    Mmmm.... Any news about the episode? ;)
    I'm almost done with writing but I'm not yet taken all the pictures for the remainder of the episode. Luckily I have all details written down on my notepad so I remember certain things going to happen but to be honest, it's been really long since last episode was released and my memories have blurred out quite a bit.

I'm still busy with schoolwork and keeping this show running at the same time seems a bit of a challenge at the moment so my initial thought was to halt it for now and see if I can find enough time for me to finish all these tasks. I don't want to rush over anything because I want almost everything to be presented at its best.

Sorry about all this, folks. I sincerely apologise.
    ._.
    Don't mind me, just keeping the comment section alive-ish xD

@ChocoCub With the fear of turning into a second Alleen, how is it going on with the episode? ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png