Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ny sim is getting FAT!

When she started, she was nice and slim, now she is blowing up. I tried to have her exercise and eat only yogurt, but so far she is Fitness 3 and still a plub. Anything I can do? Thank you.

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Have her run on a treadmill or go jogging from time to time. Certain exercises decrease fat and others only increase muscle, so either she isn't doing enough or she's doing the wrong things.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Branthor4000Branthor4000 Posts: 140 Member
    Thank you I will buy a treadmill and work her out on that. Thank you
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Do you have the kitchen stuff pack? There's a diet ice cream in there that provides a quick solution.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Yes taste of diet ice cream works well on sliming down
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • SineeaSineea Posts: 207 Member
    I have given up on this, honestly. I just use potions now, and then the gallery to slim them down. The insta-lean potion leaves them looking 🐸🐸🐸🐸, so that's not acceptable. However, if I go to the gallery while they are fat, the gallery doesn't seem to work to slim them down. So, first potion, then gallery, and rinse and repeat every few "months" as needed.
    I use no mods or CC and I repair my game after every time I play.
  • allieb028allieb028 Posts: 44 Member
    just use cas.fulleditmode to change their body type or run on that treadmill until she or he about to pass out loll.
  • Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    My sim had got fat and I had her eat salads everyday and run on the treadmill. She slimmed down in 2 sim days
    2ahzmo1.gif
    edited November 2017
    The treadmill is melting the fat away. I looked but must have missed the kitchen pack, is that the correct name? I will look again, but so far the treadmill is awesome. Thank you all.
    Found it...thank you again.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I actually find it too easy to keep my sims fit. Throw in the odd jog and their weight will never change.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    unless they eat grilled cheese constantly, or you have sims living in san myshuno. even after the 'sims gorge themselves constantly on stall food in the background in san myshuno' was fixed, playing households there still helps other households gain quite a bit of weight when you're not looking. which isn't always a bad thing. i like having some sims on the chubbier side

and i use cas.fulleditmode a lot, to keep unplayed sims i want to stay thin thin and those i want to stay fat fat (some of my chefs are required to be on the plump side, as an example. the old adage 'never trust a skinny cook')
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    Meh, let 'em be fat and fabulous. :)
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Simsweetie wrote: »

I usually let 'em be unless they're bout to go elder then I try to keep 'em in decent shape right before that. my sims' weights usually stay the same so long as I keep cake out of the house and take a jog around town with the dogs once in a while.
    6riwm5.png
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    My sim has to. But then again she had three children :) with her career, being a mom and trying to keep her house clean and civil she doesn't have time to excersise yet. I really like the fact certain foods/ having babies can make them put on a few pounds.
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    Simsweetie wrote: »

i agree with you :smiley: let your sims do what they want. thats what i do. let them be thin or thic as they want. i don't go shaming my sims with their size. but its whatever you like for your sims
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    I actually find it too easy to keep my sims fit. Throw in the odd jog and their weight will never change.

If you buy the gym rat perk, jogging also helps with fun.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    There's two solutions to your problem. 1) take your Sim into cas.fulleditmode and fix her body. 2) don't allow her to fill her hunger bar all the way to the top. Had to do this back in Sims2. Even if all the exercise gets her slim again, she'll only bloat back up if you allow her to essentially overeat. :) Too bad they don't have a WW equivalent in the game. I'm down 29 pounds!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Found that the treadmill does it, in fact I had to stop my sim from running as she was starting to look a little too thin.