Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reliable "Sleep through the night" mod?

Not sure if the latest game update caused a problem, but my tried and true "sleep through the night" mod no longer works :( Can anyone please tell me where I might find one that works reliably with the game?

Thanks so much! :)

Comments

• MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    LittleMissSams has a sleep through the night mod. I use it. She is on both MTS and Patron. Do search for her.
  • JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    Mendota wrote: »
    LittleMissSams has a sleep through the night mod. I use it. She is on both MTS and Patron. Do search for her.

Thanks @Mendota :) I did find hers and d/l'd it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)
    @Mendota It didn't work :( I was really hoping it would. I've never had any problems until the Cats & Dogs EP.
  • allieb028allieb028 Posts: 44 Member
    > @Jonalin said:
    > @Mendota It didn't work :( I was really hoping it would. I've never had any problems until the Cats & Dogs EP.

Mine doesn't work either:(
    allieb028 wrote: »
    > @Jonalin said:
    > @Mendota It didn't work :( I was really hoping it would. I've never had any problems until the Cats & Dogs EP.

Mine doesn't work either:(

@allieb028 Thanks for letting me know. I hope the mod gods are able to fix this soon :)
  • WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    I don't think the ones on MTS are updated. Try her website. I downloaded all mine from there and they are updated for cats and dogs patch.

Specific Sleep through night mod: littlemssam.de/sleep-all-night/
    Origin ID: Wyrren
    edited November 2017
    Thanks so much for sharing the direct link @Wyrren , I appreciate it. Sadly, that's the mod I'm currently using that isn't working for me :/
  • missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    Jonalin wrote: »
    Thanks so much for sharing the direct link @Wyrren , I appreciate it. Sadly, that's the mod I'm currently using that isn't working for me :/

I use all of her mods in my game including this one and my sims sleep through the night with no issues whatsoever. You may have conflicting mods. Try the mod by itself.
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
    missmani09 wrote: »
    Jonalin wrote: »

I use all of her mods in my game including this one and my sims sleep through the night with no issues whatsoever. You may have conflicting mods. Try the mod by itself.

Other than some CC clothing, this is the only mod I'm using. I'll remove everything but the mod and try it :)
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    The only change this Mod does is to change the hrs Sims sleep even after their Energy is Full from 2 to i think 12 hrs. This Mod did not need an Update for C&D so both Versions MTS and my Site are up to date. It still works fine in my Game but there are Situations Sims will wake up since C&D. In my case it is connected to my Pets i am sure. But most nights they sleep just fine.
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~