Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Members Club - Come On In!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Envyfan wrote: »
    hi, i'm ridiculously shy, I've been on here for two months and i'm still a new member...ANYWAYS...
    I've been playing the sims for ages, but only the console versions. it wasn't until last year that i was able to play the pc version of the sims 3. we've never had a good computer, so i was surprise that it worked (if you count everything a low working). and steam sales made it not too bad on the wallet too!

1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why ?
    i havn't played them all yet, but i felt generations really added a new level to game that mad it seem new. I don't really think i have a favorite one, they all have there uses depending on what type of character you are playing as.
    2. What is your favorite thing about the game?
    I like making things. i was thrilled to find out i could make homes without a money limitation in edit town.
    3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    other then moveobjects and constrainfloorelevation... i sometime use motherlode when i want got get things started faster.
    4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share?
    not really, other then you can drag plates to the fridge/dishwasher/trash... but most people probably know that.
    5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    i do not, this computer coun't handle it. but i am looking at the ps4 version, not sure yet.

Hello @Envyfan :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been playing the console versions of The Sims and now are playing the Sims 3 pc version. All versions of simming is fun!
    Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can enjoy bringing our design ideas into sims gameform. It is helpful to have no money limitation when building through edit town.
    The moo and cfe cheats are very helpful in expressing our creativity.
    It would be great to play the ps4 version of Sims 4!
    Happy simming! :)
    Hi, I'm MoonlightDancer I love playing computer games even though I'm really smart I still love computer games as I think through my ideas playing games.

1. What is your favourite EP/SP and why?
    I don't have any of them but, my favourite would probably be Parenthood game pack and look forward to cats and dogs.

2. What is your favourite EP/SP and why?
    Everything.

Yes. The Disable need decay cheat.

4. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favourite and least favourite things?
    Yes. My favourite thing would have to be CAS how there isn't a lot of colour selections but, hopefully, it's being worked on.

Hello @MoonlightDancer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Parenthood is a great Sims 4 game pack! It added many special family interactions to the game. The bulld/buy mode items that came with the pack are very nice and are very helpful to have in our homes , and in the builds that we design.
    I am looking forward to Cats and Dogs Ep also! It looks and sounds great!
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi, I'm simscognito :)

Some Questions to Get You Started
    That's a hard question. I'll probably have to go with The Sims 3 Supernatural, because the werewolves always crack me up :D - particularly their prom pictures or when they get over excited playing fetch. XD

I love the generational gameplay, particularly in The Sims 4, because you can see more clearly how genetics play into the next generation. However, I also love building towns, particularly in The Sims 3. I once made a supernatural gothic town with a fairy village and, because it was open world, I loved taking my sims for a stroll around town with a smug look on my face B) - then I'd notice all the unfinished touches, I am the master of forgetting to paint parts of the walls on buildings! XD

I use pretty much all the cheats - guilty as charged I know. That is if you are not including mods, because generally I don't use mods.

Probably.... keep an eye on your vampires and their dating apps. I had one who dated her great-granddaughter's boyfriend. Put an end to that fairly quickly. XD

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    I do have The Sims 4 and I think it's pretty awesome! Love the vamps! Think they're adorable, particularly Lilith. She's already mates with my vampire hunters....wait, did I just say that?
    My least favourite thing might be... well it was the lack of curly hair options for the sims, but we've got more of those now...I'd have to say maybe ...well, I would have liked more physical labor jobs, like builders/construction workers, or cleaners or even an option for your sim to become a maid.

That's a hard question. I'll probably have to go with The Sims 3 Supernatural, because the werewolves always crack me up :D - particularly their prom pictures or when they get over excited playing fetch. XD

I love the generational gameplay, particularly in The Sims 4, because you can see more clearly how genetics play into the next generation. However, I also love building towns, particularly in The Sims 3. I once made a supernatural gothic town with a fairy village and, because it was open world, I loved taking my sims for a stroll around town with a smug look on my face B) - then I'd notice all the unfinished touches, I am the master of forgetting to paint parts of the walls on buildings! XD

I use pretty much all the cheats - guilty as charged I know. That is if you are not including mods, because generally I don't use mods.

Probably.... keep an eye on your vampires and their dating apps. I had one who dated her great-granddaughter's boyfriend. Put an end to that fairly quickly. XD

I do have The Sims 4 and I think it's pretty awesome! Love the vamps! Think they're adorable, particularly Lilith. She's already mates with my vampire hunters....wait, did I just say that?
    My least favourite thing might be... well it was the lack of curly hair options for the sims, but we've got more of those now...I'd have to say maybe ...well, I would have liked more physical labor jobs, like builders/construction workers, or cleaners or even an option for your sim to become a maid.

Hello @simscognito :) It s nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The werewolves in Sims 3 Supernatural are great to have in the game! The new types of sims that the pack brought into the game added special new fun ways to play the game with different type of sims.
    It is special having legacy families and seeing the new generations of children, and their similarities or differences to earlier generations or siblings. It is nice watching them going through the age stages.
    Your sims 3 supernatural gothic town and fairy village sounds great! It would have involved a lot of work for you setting it up.
    Cheats are very helpful in the game! They help when game issues arise when playing.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • AndyLove2017AndyLove2017 Posts: 96 Member
    edited November 2017

Well, @simscongito

1. My Fav EP/SP Is Cats and Dogs. I know Its Not out yet BUT IT WILL SOON
    2. I LOVE Creating Sims I USUALLY SPEND 2 HOURS!!
    3. YES! I Have a mod so...
    4. Yeah. I would say keep your sims away from ANY Vampires If you are with the vampires thingy..
    5. YES! I DOO 3 AND 4!!!

HAPPY DAY HALLOWENN!! <3
  • AndyLove2017AndyLove2017 Posts: 96 Member
    Hi, I'm MoonlightDancer I love playing computer games even though I'm really smart I still love computer games as I think through my ideas playing games.

I don't have any of them but, my favourite would probably be Parenthood game pack and look forward to cats and dogs.

2. What is your favourite EP/SP and why?
    Everything.

Yes. The Disable need decay cheat.

4. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favourite and least favourite things?
    Yes. My favourite thing would have to be CAS how there isn't a lot of colour selections but, hopefully, it's being worked on.

Hi @MoonlightDancer

1.My Fav EP/SP Is Pets..

2.YESSS I DOO I HAVE A MODDD

3.YES
  • phiezphiez Posts: 13 New Member
    My name is phiez. I'm new to the forum, but I have been played sims since Sims 1. Please bare with my noobs.

My favorite so far is the World Adventure Sims 3. Because what's more than adventure, they give us 3 new cities to explore, dungeons, secret recipes, skills and many more.

We can build life that beyond expectation and beliefs. We could do something illegal by law in real life, and do it in the sims (ex : kill your spouse).

Basic motherlode. And sims 4, I used a lot of bb.moveobjects cheat.

Dragonfruits Plants is your money tree. Make it perfect and your sims could have perfect inheritance money.

Yes. My favorite so far is Get to Work expansions.
    phiez wrote: »
    My name is phiez. I'm new to the forum, but I have been played sims since Sims 1. Please bare with my noobs.

My favorite so far is the World Adventure Sims 3. Because what's more than adventure, they give us 3 new cities to explore, dungeons, secret recipes, skills and many more.

We can build life that beyond expectation and beliefs. We could do something illegal by law in real life, and do it in the sims (ex : kill your spouse).

Basic motherlode. And sims 4, I used a lot of bb.moveobjects cheat.

Dragonfruits Plants is your money tree. Make it perfect and your sims could have perfect inheritance money.

Yes. My favorite so far is Get to Work expansions.

Hello @Phiex :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “ happy simming” again :)
    Sims 3 World Adventures is a great expansion pack! It is enjoyable having our sims visit and explore the three worlds! Each of them are very uniquely different from each other and other sims worlds!
    Moo is a great cheat to use in the game! It helps us to express our creativity in new special ways! Dragonfruits are great to have in our gardens!
  • KaizenmommyKaizenmommy Posts: 36 Member
    Hi, I'm Kaizenmommy (Vashtisims on Tumblr). I'm a stay-at-home mom/author. I've been playing Sims since it came out in 2000. My eldest daughter and I have been bonding over the Sims since then. Presently, she's playing in Hawaii while I play in Colorado, sharing screenshots and families. I have three little girls at home who are all Sims fans too...we're just a generational Sims family here. :)

I have them all! I really love the Scientist career - oh so hard. I think it's because I'm a bit of a transhumanist IRL, and love wearable tech. I read about new scientific discoveries, and enjoy scientific discussion with my fellow humans.

2. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    Yes. I love MC Command Center (it's essential), but also enjoy any additional traits and aspirations to give more variety to my sims. CC clothing is amazing, but I prefer Maxis Match all the way. I'm looking forward to trying out the Road to Fame Mod asap!

My favorite thing about Sims 4 is the enhanced graphics and the performance improvements. Least favorite? Probably the limitations of the photography skill. I would like to see so much more with that - skill to level 10, more equipment, an aspiration and/or work-from-home career, the ability to take family portraits in high quality and put them on the walls & resize them, and the ability to sell pictures for more money. Also, have the photography skill directly enhance the detective and journalism careers.

In addition, social media/simstagram for all! In this day and age, where every single thing a person does can be enhanced by internet marketing, you'd think it wouldn't be limited to a single career in the Sims! It should help nearly every career and skill in the game, or perhaps that particular "career" could be a side-hustle for everyone and not an exclusive career! I'm an author, and I can tell you - I'd fall off the face of the Earth and never sell another book if I didn't constantly promote myself and my work online.
    Chronic re-starter. Currently playing The Super Sim Challenge with my Simself (subject to change if I get the slightest "ooh, squirrel!" whim. Author IRL: my Amazon best-selling book.
  • druholtdruholt Posts: 10 New Member
    hello! i'm drewwboo (but i've put in a request for a name change! lol) and i've been playing the sims since the game came out back in the day. i'm technically a new member, but i've had my account for a few years and look at posts almost everyday. though, only now have i started posting and interacting on the forums. i'm anticipating the day i can change my profile picture! :D it's so nice to meet you all and i'm excited to start interacting on the forums!

this is a tough question considering i like a lot of packs but my favorites are usually seasons, university, pets, and family type ones (generations, parenthood, etc.).

my favorite thing about the game is creating a family and the family aspects of it. i like getting married and raising children. i also love downloading cc and making some pretty sims, as well as building my houses before i move into them.

i do play with cheats. of course motherlode, relationship cheats, moving objects.

not really lol.

i do have the sims 4. some of the things i like about the game are the more in-depth customization of cas, the graphics, and the amount of content that's been getting released. if i had to compare though, i really liked the sims 2 and the sims 3 better than sims 4.
    Hi, I'm Kaizenmommy (Vashtisims on Tumblr). I'm a stay-at-home mom/author. I've been playing Sims since it came out in 2000. My eldest daughter and I have been bonding over the Sims since then. Presently, she's playing in Hawaii while I play in Colorado, sharing screenshots and families. I have three little girls at home who are all Sims fans too...we're just a generational Sims family here. :)

I have them all! I really love the Scientist career - oh so hard. I think it's because I'm a bit of a transhumanist IRL, and love wearable tech. I read about new scientific discoveries, and enjoy scientific discussion with my fellow humans.

2. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    Yes. I love MC Command Center (it's essential), but also enjoy any additional traits and aspirations to give more variety to my sims. CC clothing is amazing, but I prefer Maxis Match all the way. I'm looking forward to trying out the Road to Fame Mod asap!

My favorite thing about Sims 4 is the enhanced graphics and the performance improvements. Least favorite? Probably the limitations of the photography skill. I would like to see so much more with that - skill to level 10, more equipment, an aspiration and/or work-from-home career, the ability to take family portraits in high quality and put them on the walls & resize them, and the ability to sell pictures for more money. Also, have the photography skill directly enhance the detective and journalism careers.

In addition, social media/simstagram for all! In this day and age, where every single thing a person does can be enhanced by internet marketing, you'd think it wouldn't be limited to a single career in the Sims! It should help nearly every career and skill in the game, or perhaps that particular "career" could be a side-hustle for everyone and not an exclusive career! I'm an author, and I can tell you - I'd fall off the face of the Earth and never sell another book if I didn't constantly promote myself and my work online.

Hello @Kaizenmommy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you and your eldest daughter have a special bond as simmers, and that all your daughters enjoy simming <3 You would enjoy chatting about the Sims in your games and sharing your simming experiences.
    The scientist career is great! It is enjoyable having our sims invent new inventions, and it great visiting Sixam with them!
    MCCC mod is very helpful! Just a little note. There was a new Hotfix version released yesterday for the mod, so it would be good to download the new version
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com
    druholt wrote: »
    hello! i'm drewwboo (but i've put in a request for a name change! lol) and i've been playing the sims since the game came out back in the day. i'm technically a new member, but i've had my account for a few years and look at posts almost everyday. though, only now have i started posting and interacting on the forums. i'm anticipating the day i can change my profile picture! :D it's so nice to meet you all and i'm excited to start interacting on the forums!

this is a tough question considering i like a lot of packs but my favorites are usually seasons, university, pets, and family type ones (generations, parenthood, etc.).

my favorite thing about the game is creating a family and the family aspects of it. i like getting married and raising children. i also love downloading cc and making some pretty sims, as well as building my houses before i move into them.

i do play with cheats. of course motherlode, relationship cheats, moving objects.

not really lol.

i do have the sims 4. some of the things i like about the game are the more in-depth customization of cas, the graphics, and the amount of content that's been getting released. if i had to compare though, i really liked the sims 2 and the sims 3 better than sims 4.

Hello @druholt :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    The packs that you enjoy having in your game are great!
    Having sims families in the game is very special. It is very nice seeing sims and their families progressing through the age stages and seeing the generations interactiing with one another and their siblings.
    Cheats are very helpful in the game! They help when game issues arise also, as well as the moo cheat helping us to be very creative when building.
  • PXLPXL Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello, I'm PXL - I'm new to the forum but I've been a long time reader of the problem CC threads and such and want to become a little more active with troubleshooting modding issues. I've been playing sims since 2001, still my favorite game and I don't think I'll ever tire of it.

Sims 1 Makin Magic was probably the best EP; I'm probably a little nostalgic over it but everything from the music, the costumes, the magic town to the gameplay kept be busy for hours.

The freedom to be as creative as you choose, I also like that it's single player and that you can control the narrative.

Yes, testing-cheats, money cheats and all available building cheats.

Nothing that hasn't already been covered by everyone else!

I do have TS4; this game really has grown on me, my favorite aspects are the play-ability of the game engine, I love TS3 but with CC it was always slow to the point of almost being unplayable. I've really love the new create a sim and some of the faster building options.

I most dislike the lack of worlds or ability to create custom worlds, and also the fact that gameplay can lack a little interest after a while because EP's are so rare/slow. Cats and Dogs has been a massive improvement and I am now no longer bored with game play!
    PXL wrote: »
    Hello, I'm PXL - I'm new to the forum but I've been a long time reader of the problem CC threads and such and want to become a little more active with troubleshooting modding issues. I've been playing sims since 2001, still my favorite game and I don't think I'll ever tire of it.

Sims 1 Makin Magic was probably the best EP; I'm probably a little nostalgic over it but everything from the music, the costumes, the magic town to the gameplay kept be busy for hours.

The freedom to be as creative as you choose, I also like that it's single player and that you can control the narrative.

Yes, testing-cheats, money cheats and all available building cheats.

Nothing that hasn't already been covered by everyone else!

I do have TS4; this game really has grown on me, my favorite aspects are the play-ability of the game engine, I love TS3 but with CC it was always slow to the point of almost being unplayable. I've really love the new create a sim and some of the faster building options.

I most dislike the lack of worlds or ability to create custom worlds, and also the fact that gameplay can lack a little interest after a while because EP's are so rare/slow. Cats and Dogs has been a massive improvement and I am now no longer bored with game play!

Hello @PXL :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2001. You would have enjoyed many fun simmimg hours over the time!
    The new Siims 4 Cats and Dogs ep is great! It is fun having cats and dogs as part of our sims household!
    Cheats are very helpfui in the game! They help us to fix up game issues that arise and build cheats allow us further use our creativity to create uniquely creative builds!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • GreenwithenvGreenwithenv Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, I am Greenwithenvy and I am relatively new here.I have been playing the sims for at least five years.

I really like sims 4 get to work.For the longest I wanted to actively participate in my sims work day and this is right up my alley.

Making families and decorating things.

I play with testing cheats and money cheats I did a few skills cheats for four cause I dont think the whims give enough points.

start with the knowledge and creativity trait

yes I have sims 4 i love the life stages my least favorite thing is the points system for buying aspirations
    Hi, I am Greenwithenvy and I am relatively new here.I have been playing the sims for at least five years.

I really like sims 4 get to work.For the longest I wanted to actively participate in my sims work day and this is right up my alley.

Making families and decorating things.

I play with testing cheats and money cheats I did a few skills cheats for four cause I dont think the whims give enough points.

start with the knowledge and creativity trait

yes I have sims 4 i love the life stages my least favorite thing is the points system for buying aspirations

Hello @Greenwithenv :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    GTW is a great pack! It is enjoyable going with our sims to their work!
    Creating sims in cas is fun! It is nice creating the sims and then choosing their outfits. We then enjoy seeing them live their lives in our game and progressing through the age stagedl
  • VyzuriVyzuri Posts: 44 Member
    Hello, friends! I guess my rank is New Member but I've actually been a lurker (usually logged out because I forgot I had an account oops) since 2011. Recently remembered that TS3 exists and have been sort of itching to play but haven't gotten around to re-downloading everything.

My favorite EPs were Supernatural and Pets. Because fantasy an animals have always been and will always be my favorite subjects.

My favorite thing about 3 was how customizable everything was. I DEFINITELY had an entire house of the same shade of purple at one time and loved every eye-burning minute of it.

I have trouble playing WITHOUT cheats most of the time, with 3 and with 4. Disabling needs/make happy is very important to me.

Not really. I'm generally a boring player, but I get in these completionist kicks where I need one sim to do absolutely everything before dying. hence disabling needs.

I do. I love the emotions (most of the time), but I really dislike a lot of the customization that was removed. My biggest frustration is the inability to have a foundation AND a basement on the same house.
  • kirby0511kirby0511 Posts: 3 New Member

Oh geez, I'm not sure if I can choose!! I've been playing ever since Sims 1 so I have quite a few options haha. Hm... I think one of my favorites was actually Livin Large! I liked how much it added to the original's gameplay. It was mind-boggling at the time how I could change my game just by purchasing additional content, I hadn't ever heard of such a thing before! Stuff Pack? I really liked the Sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff, it was so pretty to look at.

I love the creativity it gives me and the crazy adventures I have with my Sims. :)

I do, on occasion. I try not to though unless I expressly am giving my Sims a mansion upfront. "motherlode" has become an inside joke between my sister and I!

Play how you want, don't just do what other people tell you to do! I remember growing up I'd play Sims every day after school with my aunt and sister. We'd all take turns playing one family and everyone kept making our Sims do conflicting things haha!

I do! Some of my favorite things are the extra levels of detail, like adding special ingredients to food or the additional social options. Least favorite things? I guess the Sims' personalities themselves. I wish they had more backstory or random events similar to Sims 2.
    Vyzuri wrote: »
    Hello, friends! I guess my rank is New Member but I've actually been a lurker (usually logged out because I forgot I had an account oops) since 2011. Recently remembered that TS3 exists and have been sort of itching to play but haven't gotten around to re-downloading everything.

My favorite EPs were Supernatural and Pets. Because fantasy an animals have always been and will always be my favorite subjects.

My favorite thing about 3 was how customizable everything was. I DEFINITELY had an entire house of the same shade of purple at one time and loved every eye-burning minute of it.

I have trouble playing WITHOUT cheats most of the time, with 3 and with 4. Disabling needs/make happy is very important to me.

Not really. I'm generally a boring player, but I get in these completionist kicks where I need one sim to do absolutely everything before dying. hence disabling needs.

I do. I love the emotions (most of the time), but I really dislike a lot of the customization that was removed. My biggest frustration is the inability to have a foundation AND a basement on the same house.

Hello @Vyzuri :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    Sims 3 Supernatural and Pets are great Expansion packs! It is enjoyable having pets as part of our sims household ! It is very nice thst now Sims 4 has cats and dogs also.
    Your purple coloured home sounds great!
    Cheats are often very useful in our games! They help our sims in the lives, especially if it is a large household, or if they are just starting their sims lives in our games, Cheats are also very helpful when creating builds .
    Happy simming ! :)
    kirby0511 wrote: »

Oh geez, I'm not sure if I can choose!! I've been playing ever since Sims 1 so I have quite a few options haha. Hm... I think one of my favorites was actually Livin Large! I liked how much it added to the original's gameplay. It was mind-boggling at the time how I could change my game just by purchasing additional content, I hadn't ever heard of such a thing before! Stuff Pack? I really liked the Sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff, it was so pretty to look at.

I love the creativity it gives me and the crazy adventures I have with my Sims. :)

I do, on occasion. I try not to though unless I expressly am giving my Sims a mansion upfront. "motherlode" has become an inside joke between my sister and I!

Play how you want, don't just do what other people tell you to do! I remember growing up I'd play Sims every day after school with my aunt and sister. We'd all take turns playing one family and everyone kept making our Sims do conflicting things haha!

I do! Some of my favorite things are the extra levels of detail, like adding special ingredients to food or the additional social options. Least favorite things? I guess the Sims' personalities themselves. I wish they had more backstory or random events similar to Sims 2.

Helllo @kirby0511 :) I posted on the other Welcome thread but just wanted to say “ happy simming” again!
    Livin’ Large and Sims 2 Mansion and Garden are great packs! Packs add many enjoyable features, activities, worlds, venues and cas/build and buy modes items to our games!
    It is very special that your aunt and sister are simmers also :) . You would enjoy chatting together about your sims that are in your games. It would be very special and treasured memories that you have of simming with your family members after school <3
  • trilytrily Posts: 56 Member
    1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why?
    So far, Cats & Dogs! I've never had a dog or cat because my parents don't want any, but I adore them! Brindleton Bay is insanely gorgeous and I'd love to live in a town like that, even though i'm a city gal :)

I already answered this on a different thread, but I love making replicas of places I go to IRL and houses i've lived in!

Can't live without testing cheats, move objects, and cas full edit mode

PLEASE ORGANIZE YOUR MODS FOLDER!!! I was always super unorganized with mods, but recently I got rid of over 2,000 mods, I merged packages, and organized new mods by the date I downloaded them. That way, it's easier to handle when you're trying to find corrupt mods! Also, not really a tip or trick, but I despise having the grid on when i'm in build/buy mode, so I turn it off!

Yes. I currently own City Living, Cats & Dogs, Dine Out, Vampires, and Perfect Patio Stuff

Favorite: being able to make anything I want
    Least Favorite: not having an open world, city living being so limited, not having seasons yet!
    eea81a65895674a7f38d01511c6d8658.gif
    trily wrote: »
    So far, Cats & Dogs! I've never had a dog or cat because my parents don't want any, but I adore them! Brindleton Bay is insanely gorgeous and I'd love to live in a town like that, even though i'm a city gal :)

I already answered this on a different thread, but I love making replicas of places I go to IRL and houses i've lived in!

Can't live without testing cheats, move objects, and cas full edit mode

PLEASE ORGANIZE YOUR MODS FOLDER!!! I was always super unorganized with mods, but recently I got rid of over 2,000 mods, I merged packages, and organized new mods by the date I downloaded them. That way, it's easier to handle when you're trying to find corrupt mods! Also, not really a tip or trick, but I despise having the grid on when i'm in build/buy mode, so I turn it off!

Yes. I currently own City Living, Cats & Dogs, Dine Out, Vampires, and Perfect Patio Stuff

Favorite: being able to make anything I want
    Least Favorite: not having an open world, city living being so limited, not having seasons yet!

Hello @trily :) Congratulations again on becoming a full member! I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “ happy simming” again!
    Cats and Dogs is a great ep! It is enjoyable having pets as a part of our sims households and seeing them interact with the family members! It is fun using the CAP tool also! It is very nice that you are enjoying having a dog, with you unable to have a real life one.
    The cheats that you use are very help to use in the game! They help us to use creativity when building, and allow editing of sims in CAS to how we would like them to be.
    Your tip about organising your mods folder is a wise thing for all simmers to do.
  • GeorginaDangeloGeorginaDangelo Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi! I'm Gia. I've been here for some time, but I've decided to aim to become a full member because I'd love to have the full features. I also wasn't very active, so now I am entering the community!

I absolutely love City living and Get Together. To me, they're very realistic and the content added for CAS is more versatile.

My favorite thing about the game is creating a whole world, just for yourself. I love how it's always fun & how they allow CC & Mods, to be added for additional fun.

Yes, I used CC & Mods -- But for the game itself I use, MoveAllObjects, Motherlode, ModifyRelationships and all the basic cheats that help make the game easier, because controlling a family of 8 is very overwhelming at times.

A trick I have is, if you press TAB, you get a full-screen mode for pictures! I know majority knows this, but when the few who don't (once me two months ago) learn it, It because so useful for taking screenshots!

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite thing
    Yes, I have The Sims 4.
    My favorite thing: CAS
    Least favorite thing: Not enough packages :(