Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madame Secretary, I've updated my Sims 4 request back to a Sims 3 Request, plus added some Community Lot Requests to the post.

Hi @AuronoiChieftain, I am sure that our Secretary will get your request updated soon. :)

On the added Community lots...as per our rules you may only have ONE build request in queue at a time. Each Community lot on it's own lot counts as ONE build request. You will need to decided which of the requests you would like finished first whether Residential or Community and wait to post (one at a time) any of the others once the current one is finished. Thank You! :)

Rules can be found on the first page, in the first post.

• You cannot make a second request until your first one is complete. The exception to this is that you may have two requests in progress with our team as long as at least one of them is for a single Sim or single pet.

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    jonluke32 wrote: »
    You Arnnydale Manor looks amazing-can't wait to play with it! :):p:p

Anyways, Does anybody watch "The Good Witch" with Catherine Bell on the Hallmark Channel? Have there been any sims made for of that show? I've been looking everywhere for the Town of Middleton, Grey House, etc.

and

Does anyone know where I can get the KACL Radio Station and the different bars that are featured on Frasier? I have the Crane family and Daphne but would like to get more of that world to have my sims go about their lives as close to the show as possible

@jonluke32 , thanks for the nice comments about my Arynndale Manor, have fun in it.

Sorry I'm no help with your inquiries regarding those shows, but as far as I know the team has not created any of those characters, etc, but perhaps someone else will know. You can always submit a request with us, request forms and more info can be found on the first page of this thread.
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Updated my request, it now only has the Residential Request.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @SimplyJen Hi and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. The claim time will vary, so please check in with us from time to time. Should you need to make any changes, please edit your original post and let me know of the update. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Dear Secretary, I'd like to claim this request next:

Date: October 30, 2017
    Username: Storietime
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Rustic Home for Snowy Colorado Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Storietime, I'm looking forward to building this request for you. Please check in with me on my contact thread, as I have a few questions. Thanks!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    aricarai wrote: »
    Dearest Madam Secretary, I'd like to claim this request next:

Date: November 5, 2017
    Username: ZeeGee
    Page: here
    Description: Romantic Honeymoon Beach House for Sunlit Tides or Isla Paradiso, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator: aricarai
    Claimed By:

@ZeeGee - I know you said communication wasn't required, but can you check in here, please? Just a couple of questions for you.

SLpPUp.png
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary I would like to claim this one now:

Date: November 3, 2017
    Username: Moinesse
    Page:  here
    Description: Ecclectic Home for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @Moinesse , please check into my thread here :smiley:

SLpPUp.png
    Updated my request, it now only has the Residential Request.

Thank you for letting me know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited November 2017
    @princess0384 Hello! I'm still waiting to hear from TDS. In the meantime, there are other team members who are willing to take your request but we're sorting details. Please bear with me a bit longer. Thanks for your patience! :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
    edited November 2017
    Our thread is up to date.

Hi everyone! Here come the holidays! I've had my sister in town (who lives in a separate country than I do) so I've been distracted. lol

I hope everyone is having fun with their games! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    @SimplyJen Hi and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. The claim time will vary, so please check in with us from time to time. Should you need to make any changes, please edit your original post and let me know of the update. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    Thank you and I know the holidays are coming up. On the front page, I think you have my request marked at a Residential Lot but it's supposed to be a Community Lot. I appreciate your time.

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • LilacUmbreonLilacUmbreon Posts: 153 Member
    I'm sorry if this sounds dumb but how do I join the team, if I can join the team in that case? Do I just ask to join here, or do I have to do something? :D
    @coolxman, Alpine Stone Mansion is ready!

This Stone Mansion has 12 bedrooms, 15 baths plus 3 half baths, formal living & dining rooms, library, home office, ballroom, lounge, kitchen with butler?s pantry, breakfast room, family room, lower level rec room with bar, gym, home theater, wine cellar, arcade and an attic for expansion. Outdoor features include a gated entrance, motor court with fountain, swimming pool with hot tub, pool house, BBQ gazebo and play area. ~ no cc or cap ~ DNA Request for coolxman ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

1YZiu9d.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9161555

More here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16180313/#Comment_16180313

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

What a gorgeous mansion, dear @romagi1 ! It´s perfect inside and outside <3
    @romagi1 , gorgeous, just gorgeous! Copying what I wrote in your other thread:

Wow Rox, you did a fantastic job creating this real life mansion into a sims house, the exterior looks just like it!!! And how amazing you made everything look, considering you had limited EP's, SP's and store content to work with. I don't know which bedroom is my favorite, thinking the black and pink one, then the yellow and grey one, and love the walk-in closet to the yellow/grey room. But each and every room is decorated so beautifully and of course, the grounds are gorgeous! Rec'd and will be downloading for a closer look. Love it!!!
  • jonluke32jonluke32 Posts: 98 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: jonluke32
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian probably, might be Gothic
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? World Adventures, High-End Loft Stuff, Late Night, Outdoor Living Stuff, Generations, Town Life Stuff, Pets, Master Suite Stuff, Showtime, Diesel Stuff, Supernatural, Seasons, 70s 80 & 90s Stuff, University Life, Island Paradise, Movie Stuff, Into the Future
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): don't know
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: Sorry to send you on a Wild Goose Chase, but I'm afraid that this info is hard to find. I've spent at least a hour or more wading through info but you would know how to find it better than I would I figure. Good luck! :) :)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One little girl early to mid teens, One mother in her 30s(speculation) who is very whimsical and upbeat. One Male grandpa in his 80s(speculation)
    Number of bathrooms: Sorry to send you on a Wild Goose Chase, but I'm afraid that this info is hard to find. I've spent at least a hour or more wading through info but you would know how to find it better than I would I figure. Good luck! :) :)
    Favorite color schemes: Please furnish it and make it to look as close to the house in the show as you possibly can. Thanks for doing this!! :D :D B) B)
    Colors you dislike: Please furnish it and make it to look as close to the house in the show as you possibly can. Thanks for doing this!! :D :D B) B)
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please furnish it and make it to look as close to the house in the show as you possibly can. Thanks for doing this!! :D :D B) B)
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Please furnish it and make it to look as close to the house in the show as you possibly can. Thanks for doing this!! :D :D B) B)
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Please furnish it and make it to look as close to the house in the show as you possibly can. Thanks for doing this!! :D :D B) B)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): Please furnish it and make it to look as close to the house in the show as you possibly can. Thanks for doing this!! :D :D B) B)
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? I was hoping the fictional town of Middleton where the TV show show is, but I can't find it anywhere, I don't suppose you guys have an idea of a nice suburban town like it? I have a map of Middleton if I can persuade you guys to have me submit it in a future request
    Link to specific house or plan: I can't post link yet just Google what I put down below please. Thanks Sorry to send you on a Wild Goose Chase, but I'm afraid that this info is hard to find. I've spent at least a hour or more wading through info but you would know how to find it better than I would I figure. Good luck! :) :)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? there is a garden. Google the house, see the pictures, any questions ask me
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? If they have questions
    Additional instructions?
    I have a picture of the house but can't attach it. Since it's from the web maybe you could look it up "Grey House on Good Witch" That's what I want.

The house is constructed entirely of Whirlpool Sandstone, using dimension stone at the front, and N side, and rubble at the back (S and W side). The addition (conservatory) on the S was built after the original family owners sold the house and is of carefully matched stone, wood and glass, and that on the N is built of wood and glass. Note particularly the main doorway with its immense lintel (carved from a single block, with an oblique crack near the centre) and sill, and the prevalence of Aberdeen bond on the front and N side. 3

Foxbar is the exterior filming location for Grey House in The Good Witch series.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @romagi1, your mansion looks stunning!
    edited November 2017
    @Storietime, I have Aspen Meadows ready for you!

This log home is all ready for you to furnish and decorate to your liking (as you requested). I did stick in a few objects in some of the rooms, so you'd know which room was which. :)

It has a great room with fireplace, kitchen, pantry, dining room, breakfast nook, office/library with fireplace, powder room, laundry and master suite with fireplace on the main floor. Outside is a deck and a hot tub, lots of trees in the yard, a fire pit, a picnic table, a small pond, an herb garden and a detached garage. Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms for the adult children in your sim family, a bathroom and a spacious open loft area that you can make a tv room, game room, or whatever else you see fit. The loft overlooks down into the great room. The barn out back contains all your guest bedrooms that you asked for, some with a private bath and some shared baths, and a sitting area downstairs with a fire place. I hope you like it!

url]
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Another wonderful build @Sandraelle. Posted on your thread and rec'd :D
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    edited November 2017
    So folks get not one, not two, but three new builds from our team in the past few days. Pretty cool huh :smile:

Here's another unusual build from me. This one was created as a DNA request for Moinesse . This ultra modern home with high ceilings includes 1 bedroom with an open concept kitchen, dining, livingroom and bar on the ground level. A hidden entrance leads to secret three-level alien/ITF themed underground quarters with lots of activities, gym, library and 3 additional (pod) bedrooms. Landscaped with attached greenhouse, pool and pond with custom waterfall. @Moinesse I hope you enjoy Modern Deception. It was a blast getting a taste of your vivid imagination :smiley:

Note: Look for the torch levers or have your sims physically open the (not so) hidden doors to get in or out of the basement quarters. Sims can live independently below or above ground... to fulfill any nefarious schemes downloaders may wish to devise ;)

Download ***** Picture tour ***** Overhead views

tik7CVT.jpg
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
    Beautiful and Amazing creations Sandy and Paula! <3:mrgreen:
    Thank you Paula and Rox!

Wow, Paula, that build is amazing and so unique!! You did a fabulous job of bringing your requester's wishes to life. Can't wait to get it downloaded so I chan check it all out. Got ya rec'd. :)
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Madame Secretary, I've updated my Sims 3 Residential Request, just to let you know.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Wow, from an amazing log home to an ultramodern build! Both gorgeous! I'm running out of ways to tell y'all how awesome you are.