Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hey Everyone - just checking in and see a lot of familiar faces - so happy to see people are still enjoying this game and DD stalking, miss those days... That's too bad about the ads, I was hoping to try and get some points to gift wishlist items :disappointed:

Happy belated birthday to all of you that I've missed most recently @JennaIsGhost :smiley::cookie: will try and lurk more often :smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    The Daily Deal list has begun a new rotation.

@simgeek79 - Glad you popped in and will lurk more often.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    err, umm, ... hello :blush:

Yikes, looks like it's been over a month since I was last on this thread. :disappointed:

Great to see it's a busy as always, with new DD devotees joining the familiar faces. And especially pleased to hear that your recovery is progressing well @lauravonawesome. :)

I shall try to keep up and stay in touch more!
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Hey everyone, just popping in to say hi~ @ajaxpost and anyone I missed, thank you for the well-wishes.

I grabbed Homecoming for 5 sp about an hour ago; helps that it was on my nephew's birthday (he's 8 today), so it was easy to remember. My last set is on my husband's birthday, and I always like when these things are 1) easy to remember and 2) not in the middle of the day, so I don't have to set alarms and worry about sleeping through them like I did at 903.

I restarted physio last week and, now that the pins are gone, I'm back to square one. A lot of it's behind me, but there's a long way still to go; I can hope that I'll have my life back one day.

My bunnies are super adorable~ we got a new playpen for them (Boopie has doubled in size since we brought them home) and put all their old stuff in it. Lily was totally cool with it, but Boopie wasn't a fan and threw a tantrum: he knocked a treat out of my husband's hand and stomped his foot... and, man, was it ever loud! I swear, those little bun legs are spring-loaded!

Much like a human child, he was fine after a nap. But it was pretty cute. :)

I appear to be coming down with a cold. But it's that time of year, I guess. Yuck!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,087 Member
    Current Deal

12 ) Vest, Shirt & Tie / 34/ 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

13 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 494 / 1900 / 74% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 322 & # 975)

14 ) Once Upon A Time Cottage- Porridge Prep Wall Shelf / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection; Villa Paraíso

15 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Bonhomie Barstool / 41 / 68 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

16 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- The Acrobat / 13 / 39 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

17 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 433, by 5 sp)

18 ) Cupid's Locket / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

19 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 750 / 1823 / 59% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 112)

20 ) March 2011 Compilation / 1200 / 2862 / 58% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Street Couture; Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Futureshock Living

21 ) Leather luxury chair / 40 / 102 / 61 % / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

22 ) Bountiful Bows Dress / 43 / 51 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Street Couture; March 2011 Compilation

23 ) Neapolitan Underclothes / 32 / 68 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

24 ) Grand Estate Gate / 11 / 17 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @taw3001, hope you have a great one!

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Congrats @meerkattime. I always loved accomplishing a compilation. I used the Simdex, and I loved seeing so many items ticked off "owned." And so much green on the DD spreadsheet as well.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday, @taw3001 ! :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Happy belated birthdays to everyone I missed while lurking!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Current Deal

24 ) Grand Estate Gate / 11 / 17 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

Upcoming Deals

25 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

26 ) Porcelain Tub / 30 / 54 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

27 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 672 / 1296 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 37 & # 723 but more than # 169)

28 ) Mother Russia / 665 / 1900 / 65% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 798 but more than # 449)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

29 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Professor Langston's Macro and Micro Waves Cooker / 36 / 68 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

30 ) Stylin' Saggy / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wretched Threads; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

31 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 130 / 593 / 78% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 462 & # 548)

32 ) Homecoming / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 502 but more than # 11)

33 ) Drifter’s Desire / 459 /714 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 232, # 577, # 712 & # 897)

34 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of the two deals that are the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 439 & # 797, but same as # 967)

35 ) Nautical Living / 286 / 990 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7
    pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 800, # 42 and # 235)

36 ) Country Living / 840 / 1500 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, # 384 & # 927)

37 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 832 / 1296 / 36% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 169, # 27, # 723)

Post edited by rnramey on

• Options
  • Options
    Jude525 wrote: »
    I used the Simdex, and I loved seeing so many items ticked off "owned." And so much green on the DD spreadsheet as well.

I'm still more or less a beginner regarding the store, so I actually had to google Simdex *blush*, but yes, it's the same list I'm using :) . It's definitely great to get to tick so many items off with an accomplished compilation with plenty of freebies. I still have a long way to go to own the store, but it will happen, slowly.

It's a pity we are still waiting for the ads to get back, but while doing my best to get the best out of the deals, the store still feels much more worth it than TS4 stuff packs...

Happy birthday @Taw3001!

[he reads as he downloads TS4 Get Together] *sigh* It's 60% off. I just couldn't resist. I know, it isn't Cats and Dogs, but then, it isn't $40 either. And I've actually been playing TS4, so.....
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Jude525 wrote: »
    [he reads as he downloads TS4 Get Together] *sigh* It's 60% off. I just couldn't resist. I know, it isn't Cats and Dogs, but then, it isn't $40 either. And I've actually been playing TS4, so.....
    Yeah, I'd rather 75% off, would better match my expectation but I might add another EP from this sale - I have Get to Work so trying to decide if Get Together or City Living would give me more value ...

Shame that the game packs are only 25% off and there's no discount at all on the Stuff Packs. Though ... a bundle might work out OK ... oh, too many choices, I'll probably end up not buying anything! :)

BTW I noticed that This War Of Mine is on Origin (also available on Steam and Humble). If you're OK with the emotional effects of playing a survivor (and quite possibly non survivor) in a war zone I do recommend it as a very engaging and challenging game. I did a short Lets Play series where I unfortunately got most of my original band of survivors killed. :( - I do have more success when I'm not recording, honest!

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    edited November 2017
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd rather 75% off, would better match my expectation but I might add another EP from this sale - I have Get to Work so trying to decide if Get Together or City Living would give me more value ...

Shame that the game packs are only 25% off and there's no discount at all on the Stuff Packs. Though ... a bundle might work out OK ... oh, too many choices, I'll probably end up not buying anything! :)

BTW I noticed that This War Of Mine is on Origin (also available on Steam and Humble). If you're OK with the emotional effects of playing a survivor (and quite possibly non survivor) in a war zone I do recommend it as a very engaging and challenging game. I did a short Lets Play series where I unfortunately got most of my original band of survivors killed. :( - I do have more success when I'm not recording, honest!

We have City Living and have noticed some lag when playing in San Myshyno (sp?), but otherwise enjoy it.

Incidentally, we got This War of Mine on PS4 because of @ajaxpost's Lets Play and also recommend. :smile:
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    I play TS4 too, although I've been playing it much less since I tried TS2 and TS3 again after a long break... After that, the lack of content in TS4 packs has started to bother me even more, and they are so overpriced... No way I would buy the missing stuff packs for a full price, so it looks like my Black Friday money will go to Steam, and grabbing more TS3 content (if they go on sale). I wish Origin gave some discount on simpoints, but I guess it will never happen.
    For the gameplay they offer I also feel that the TS4 packs are poor value. Though, rather annoyingly, the animations and interactions for toddlers are wonderful and the dogs and cats look pretty good too.

Thankfully other retailers have more to offer TS3 players than EA or Origin and I don't doubt that Steam will have TS3 on a big discount sale again soon, even if it doesn't on this Black Friday. Sadly, the last simpoints sale was years ago and I can't imagine they will do it again. I was very lucky to find a retailer that sold the old Simpoint cards cheaper than EA, so was often able to 'double-dip' the discounts on the TS3 Store. :D
    calents wrote: »
    We have City Living and have noticed some lag when playing in San Myshyno (sp?), but otherwise enjoy it.

Incidentally, we got This War of Mine on PS4 because of @ajaxpost's Lets Play and also recommend. :smile:
    Thanks for the comments on City Living, and pleased to hear that I may have helped introduce you to a fine game. :)

• Options
    Current Deal

37 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 832 / 1296 / 36% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 169, # 27, # 723)

Upcoming Deals

38 ) Tree Saw Wall Sculpture / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds

39 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal appears twice. It is a green deal and is the same price as # 836

40 ) Secure Sneakers / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wild Wears; Tip Top Toddler; Kids! 2010

41 ) Cyber Creeping Vine / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Bedroom

42 ) Nautical Living / 495 / 990 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item ( More than # 35, # 800 but less than # 235)

43 ) Feathered Headpiece / 60 / 84 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

44 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings 450 / 810 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 397, # 1 and # 353)

45 ) Everyday Teens Collection 915 / 1219 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine is also included in Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 478 & # 239)

46 ) Doris Capri Pants / 26 / 68 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation

47 ) NordiChop / 35 / 38 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

48 ) Two Arm Floor Lamp / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Girl's Bedroom Set; Ultra Lounge Boy's Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

• Options
    Happy Birthday @KittyKat8103, hope you've had a great one! :cookie:

• Options
    edited November 2017
    @ajaxpost I have City Living and have no performance change on my system. And, honestly, it's what has made the game playable for me. Even though not having a yard is a limitation, I really enjoy having the common area outside my door. And the festivals can be fun. Although I'm starting to find them a bit repetitive, I still love the bright, boisterous, neighborly feel of them. BUT, be warned, there are several social events unique to CL that don't always work for everybody. Allegedly they've been fixed, but they still aren't working for me. Other people are having no problem with them. I'm thinking I may do the dreaded "delete and reinstall" to see if that helps. @crinrict is taking a look at a save file for me to see if she can spot anything.

I also have Dine Out and just started running my own restaurant yesterday. So I can't give much feedback on that aspect, I have enjoyed going out on dates and social events to restaurants. There are some fun interactions that come with the experience.

And I'm still hearing the siren song of Spa Day. I know it isn't much of a discount, but I'm a massage therapist and am just drawn to it. Plus, it got a strong review by Lazy Game Reviews. I simply love that guy Ok, maybe it's his voice. I mean, I turn to goo whenever I hear him. But, I also love his snarky sense of humor. I generally value his input, even if I don't always agree.

It does seem unfair to pay the same price for a Game Pack as an Expansion Pack. Which is why I'm contemplating Get to Work instead. Of course, at this point I could have just bought Cats and Dogs, but it's a matter of principle not to pay full price.

Finally, I do think it's neat that someone can dip their toe in the TS4 universe for only $10 US. THAT'S what I call holiday spirit.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @KittyKat8103 - Happy Birthday! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Current Deal

48 ) Two Arm Floor Lamp / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Girl's Bedroom Set; Ultra Lounge Boy's Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

Upcoming Deals

49 ) Forever Living Plant / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 129)

50 ) The Queens Toilet / 54 / 58 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Fortune's Folly Compilation; March 2011 Compilation

51 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 1140 / 1710 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 952, # 412, # 446, # 443)

52 ) Zen Again / 272 / 842 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 928, # 811, # 868, # 541)

53 ) Flutterbye Wall Mirror / 23 / 61 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010; Critter Comforts
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 535)

54 ) Excessinator Stove / 39 / 56 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

55 ) The Lucky Simoleon Casino 532 / 1539 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Up the Ante Compilation, included in Lucky Palms Gold. If you buy the Casino check out Up the Ante Compilation for a green download button.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item Less than # 196 & # 909

56 ) Ultra Lounge Dining Set 111 / 243 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

57 ) Le Cirque Esprit 623 / 1797 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item More than # 717, # 131, # 324 but less than # 624 & # 538

58 ) Alvar Vintage Aqua Washbasin 36 / 61 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

59 ) Eloquently Eclectic Collection 474 / 1895 / 75% / 2 hours

60 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 189 / 365 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 633 but less than # 676, # 496)

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    To my fellow Aussie simmers EB games is having a Black Friday (/all weekend and Monday sale), while it is mainly sims 4 stuff that is available there is the odd sims 3 stuff too to buy online.
    Base game for sims 4 $36, expansion packs (not including cats and dogs) and some bundle packs are $28. All of these are normally $49.95 (now base game was more expensive when it was new :smile: ).
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans, as well as everyone else. You don't have to be American to celebrate family, friends and other blessings. Including other Simmers.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top