Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When Is The USA Getting The Sims Mobile?

2...Next

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    8angels wrote: »
    Wait... so I can just change my region to South America and get the app? hold on, lemme try...
    Not really because you also must have a local credit card to be able to download the game from the local App Store. So instead you will have to just download the .apk file from an unofficial site and install it. You can find guides that tell you how to do this. But you do it on your own risk.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    I'm from Norway, still waiting for this to release also... I wonder when it actually happens.

I do have Android, but I really don't feel like risking it by accidentally downloading the .apk from the wrong site. :/

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • zero35zero35 Posts: 99 Member
    i'm wating for chinese version
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • LawlzimaqtLawlzimaqt Posts: 81 Member
    November 21st
    The information about November seems to be false. On https://simsvip.com/2017/11/01/electronic-arts-earnings-call-ea-talks-sims-mobile-console-sims-4/ EA’s CEO says that he expects the Sims Mobile to be released officially in the spring of 2018.
  • NellyStardustNellyStardust Posts: 24 New Member
    It would be great if they actually put out a release schedule showing when it would be available in each country/region, or at least the month that it's expected to be out. Just saying it'll be out in Spring is a little too vague.
    It would be great if they actually put out a release schedule showing when it would be available in each country/region, or at least the month that it's expected to be out. Just saying it'll be out in Spring is a little too vague.
    The problem is that they don’t even know for sure that it’ll be out in spring because they can still run into problems with the development. They make a lot of changes for each new version to find out which is the best way for the game to work and to see how the simmers in Brazil and Spain react. So currently they expect the game to be released in spring. But even so they still don’t give guarantees about it. My guess is though that it most likely will be out worldwide in spring like their CEO expected.