Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New patch today

2...Next

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Can anyone confirm being able to successfully delete sims under manage households now please?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm being able to successfully delete sims under manage households now please?

Yes, luthienrising has confirmed it in the Culling Thread.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16164996/#Comment_16164996
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I think they will fix the vampire bug soon because this pack is scheduled for console. They already gave everything to fix CL before the release of the console version (but unfortunately broke the yard sale).

I noticed that I was so upset about the yard sale breaking.

Is the Yard Sale Bug having to do with the It's Not A Tarp not having a menu? I wanted to try this, I never had, so I thought it was JUST a tarp, lol. What functionality did it have before, if it's bugged? Could you put the larger furniture items crafted on the woodworking table in its inventory, and then travel with them to festivals? I came to the conclusion this never had been a function, but maybe you could've sold them on your lot, and am just curious.

If you have a yard sale, NPCs won't buy anything.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited November 2017
    For those of you who experience bugs like the yard sale thing - did you check AHQ if someone reported it there and press me too? Or alternatively report it yourself? I didn't even know the yard sale was broken :/ what's the bug?
  • brinadaniellebrinadanielle Posts: 96 Member
    Still didn't fix the yard sale bug that started after the Nov. 6 patch. Will this be fixed? I heard others complaining about this as well.
    I didn't even know we could have yard sales...how? sorry y'all!

• brinadaniellebrinadanielle Posts: 96 Member
    Still didn't fix the yard sale bug that started after the Nov. 6 patch. Will this be fixed? I heard others complaining about this as well.
    I didn't even know we could have yard sales...how? sorry y'all!

My bad...I googled it!
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    For those of you who experience bugs like the yard sale thing - did you check AHQ if someone reported it there and press me too? Or alternatively report it yourself? I didn't even know the yard sale was broken :/ what's the bug?

There is already a thread at AHQ.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

Yes, luthienrising has confirmed it in the Culling Thread.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16164996/#Comment_16164996

Gallery ID: babysquare
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

There is already a thread at AHQ.

Good. I feel the more people click me too and describe their issues and share their save files, the quicker some bugs receive attention :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I think they will fix the vampire bug soon because this pack is scheduled for console. They already gave everything to fix CL before the release of the console version (but unfortunately broke the yard sale).

Vampires is already on the console.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

Is the Yard Sale Bug having to do with the It's Not A Tarp not having a menu? I wanted to try this, I never had, so I thought it was JUST a tarp, lol. What functionality did it have before, if it's bugged? Could you put the larger furniture items crafted on the woodworking table in its inventory, and then travel with them to festivals? I came to the conclusion this never had been a function, but maybe you could've sold them on your lot, and am just curious.

SimGuruArvin said they produced that and are now working on it.

SimGuruArvin said they produced that and are now working on it.

Yes, they produced it indeed :D .
  • Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member

I didn't even know that yard sales could be started. :(
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2017
    catitude5 wrote: »
    Does that mean we can delete sims now or what?

No. As far as I know deleting sims is still an issue.

I was quite surprised we ever could delete sims in this game as deleting them in Sims 1, 2, and 3 always broke the game - so I am not surprised that created issues in this game either.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    Did they just have another one because the update size went from 60 mb to 1.09 gb.
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)