Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most expensive thing your pets have brought you?

So far for me it has been a suit of armor. IDK how such a tiny dog found it and brought it back. But hey, I was very thankful for that huge money bonus ;)
Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

Comments

• BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    A fossilized alien skull, worth 250 simoleons :)
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Stradivarius violin!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    How do you know when your pet found something? Had a kitten out prowling twice, but as far as I could tell she never found anything.
    image.png
  • WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    edited November 2017
    How do you know when your pet found something? Had a kitten out prowling twice, but as far as I could tell she never found anything.

They bring you little purple present with purple ribbon on it. Normally they will bring it to your sim directly, but sometimes they will simply leave it laying around outside some place. Then you open the package and you will get a notification telling you what was in it :)
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    A decorative aeroplane model! Something around the region of 300-400 simoleons, but I've kept it on my dining table because it fits right in with the house! One of my favourite decorations actually, such a good dog. :D
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    My cat "Viola" ran away for three days , boy was my sim sad, and when it returned it brought me a gift of a violin. I didn't have one so I kept it to play , the cat seems to like it too.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    So far for me it has been a suit of armor. IDK how such a tiny dog found it and brought it back. But hey, I was very thankful for that huge money bonus ;)

:D

I3Ml5Om.jpg
    cyncla wrote: »
    My cat "Viola" ran away for three days , boy was my sim sad, and when it returned it brought me a gift of a violin. I didn't have one so I kept it to play , the cat seems to like it too.

Quite fitting.
  • MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    A space rock worth 95 simoleons. Looking forward to "better" stuff ;)
  • kirumagukirumagu Posts: 49 Member
    My cat brought me a radio. It doesnt worth much but it helps alot in my rags to richest challenge. XD
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    3 feathers for the new collection. 2 of my cats are prowlers, but outside those feathers they never brought anything back.

Quite fitting.

What? I was on topic and answered the question JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
    Still on topic - I'm looking forward to other surprises.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited November 2017

Quite fitting.

What? I was on topic and answered the question JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
    Still on topic - I'm looking forward to other surprises.

It was a joke. :)

A dog named, Viola, brought a violin to its owner. A viola is an instrument similar to a violin. It's funny how things can sometimes spontaneously be so fitting to the situation.

Good one, @Rumplestiltskin

I3Ml5Om.jpg
    Ok ? I know what a viola is - just never put it together , that is funny. But that is your explanation , and you know what? I'm goin' with it no matter what. I hope that cat brings me more fun stuff, she isn't a hunter gatherer type.
  • DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    Princess Cordelia Royal Bust. 1,400 simoleons. Ever since then all they bring my sim are pet toys
    TszwvJw.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    > @WinterKhirin said:
    > TresaofPern wrote: »
    >
    > How do you know when your pet found something? Had a kitten out prowling twice, but as far as I could tell she never found anything.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They bring you little purple present with purple ribbon on it. Normally they will bring it to your sim directly, but sometimes they will simply leave it laying around outside some place. Then you open the package and you will get a notification telling you what was in it :)

Thanks.
    image.png
  • bansheep3bansheep3 Posts: 2 New Member
    I've had a stereo, a princess cordelia royal bust, and a couple of the new cat statues.
  • WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    I love seeing how they can bring us so many different objects :)

• filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Wow, if only my dog IRL could bring me a vintage suit of armour that I could make an easy buck from.
    edited November 2017
    Ok ? I know what a viola is - just never put it together , that is funny. But that is your explanation , and you know what? I'm goin' with it no matter what. I hope that cat brings me more fun stuff, she isn't a hunter gatherer type.

It was a correct explanation, cheers @Cynna. I never intended to insinuate anything wrong about your post at all, just laughs, I should have been clearer in what I meant. :)

It was a correct explanation, cheers @Cynna. I never intended to insinuate anything wrong about your post at all, just laughs, I should have been clearer in what I meant. :)

It's all good , threw me for a loop at the time and I did wonder if it just wasn't fleshed out enough for me when I read it.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me and again - it's all good.
  • Boo136Boo136 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="BlueOvale;c-16165222"]A fossilized alien skull, worth 250 simoleons :)[/quote] mine bought that back and loads of gems and bits, I just take slides of them all and pting them in the machine and put them on the wall or sell them, as there so rate they tend to be a fair amount themselfs and really good decor factor 😅😅
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member

They bring you little purple present with purple ribbon on it. Normally they will bring it to your sim directly, but sometimes they will simply leave it laying around outside some place. Then you open the package and you will get a notification telling you what was in it :)

Ah, my poor sims often go to the beach to collect those small pink parcels, but they normally contain small pet toys or other stuff hardly worth more than §5-§10. Can some of those contain real valuables, too? Or will that happen only when your pet drags a parcel to your home lot?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg