Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Namaya92 wrote: »
    @Cravenlestat and here I thought you'd be happy to see two hot sims make out with each other :'D

@Namaya92 I thought he would too. :smirk:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Forgot to say I have been simming since 6am because the temperature was comfortable but am about to head up the street to do some shopping before it gets hot again. The family is too adorable and @Charlottesmom will be pleased to hear that Connor now has 3 kids - two sons and a daughter :)

@Mikezumi , Yeah but he has them with Emma...yuck! Though Thomas does look like he's going to be a cutie pants... ;)
    mycami21 wrote: »
    Hi all I'm sorry I didn't get around to commenting yesterday but I got sidetracked by trying to create something for the gym I'm making to share with you guys.

There was one thing I saw while I was in game last night that I thought I better share with you.

@CravenLestat I think Betty has something she needs to tell you.

37708492004_4907b46bd0_c.jpg
    the other person is none other that Bree Butterface

@mycami21 , That is not only hysterical but on some level ironic... :D
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    LunBeauty wrote: »

xtvT0EE.png
    Breena arrived at the hospital. It was rather small compared to other ones she'd sometimes been to when she got sick or needed a check-up. When she walked in, there were only a few people in the waiting room. She walked up to the desk where a nurse sat reading a very cheesy romance novel by the looks of it. Even after a few minutes of Breena standing there, the nurse still didn't look up.

@LunBeauty

Who is that woman in the background on the left? Odessa???

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @Mikezumi Where do you live for it to be hot? I live in Washington state and it is cool weather here.

@blazerntq I used to live in Oregon - well for 15 years, anyway. I moved back home to Australia 3 years ago.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Forgot to say I have been simming since 6am because the temperature was comfortable but am about to head up the street to do some shopping before it gets hot again. The family is too adorable and @Charlottesmom will be pleased to hear that Connor now has 3 kids - two sons and a daughter :)

@Mikezumi , Yeah but he has them with Emma...yuck! Though Thomas does look like he's going to be a cutie pants... ;)

@Charlottesmom Well, you won't like Alice then. I think she will be cute when she grows up and she is a good blend of her parents.
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    I thought Craven would have been a little happy as well. His SS is not in my town so, this just proves that there is no other man for Betty than Craven. :p

I was rather surprised to see it. My sim had gone to the lot for a date with Molly and I saw Bree and Betty show up. Out of the corner of my eye I saw them hug. (I thought O.K. They live in the same house and I made sure they were friends before I switched households. But when I saw Betty jump into Bree's arms........ :p:D ROTFLOL
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @jillbg I have discovered a small flaw in your otherwise (as far as I can tell) perfect world. There's no hole in the fence surrounding the criminal hideout, so Sims can't get in or out. :(

@Charlottesmom I would just like to point out that my statement was slightly vague, and could have meant anything. o:)
    ****Aww... Li'l baby alien.

@CravenLestat Apparently that's what happened to her in the comics. Still sad though. Went home and hugged my kitties.

@Karritz Don't you just hate it when your kids get replaced by Bizarro World clones?

@coco It was very good. You and your mum should love it!

@venusdemilosims Is the housekeeper/mistress supposed to look frigid, or was it just a coincidence?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Not too much happened. Got Cynthia employed (had to teleport her onto the grounds), then SP borked my game shortly after saving. At least I hope it was SP. It's the only mod I've added in over a week.

Happy Simming, all!!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @venusdemilosims Hi there. :) Love that smile on Cherise's face in the last picture. I think she likes the idea of sending a message to him.

@Silverofdreams30 Liam needs more sleep....or something! Great pics of the kids dancing.

@emorrill I'm sorry your little one is not feeling well. I hope she gets better soon. Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you are enjoying the story.

@KevinL5275 That does sound perfectly silly simlike! :)

@Charlottesmom lol at the conversations between Light ghost and Thayer. Aha, I wondered if it was Conner. Baby girl aliens are adorable. I loved Riley. He was a cutie. Thanks for the comments. Teen sex is modded out for now in my game.

@lisasc360 Love your Waldo Wilma!!!

@mycami21 Betty and Bree, cute couple!

@Namaya92 Never been a fan of Jamie, she's perfect for Izanami's plot. :) I still hope Conner does not succumb to her wiles even with proof of his wife's infidelity.

@Mikezumi Hope things cool off a bit for you. Surprisingly cool here today. 60 right now, and don't think it made it over 70.

@MoonandStars83 How'd your game get borked?
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited November 2017
    @Silverofdreams in my games, sims with the Coward trait faint under various circumstances. The most common cause of fainting is seeing a ghost in my Isla Paradiso Bunch game.

@Charlottesmom I know. It is up to each person/player if their sim will succumb to their negative traits or not.

I have all sorts of traits in my sim and evil is one that I use a lot. I think it partly depends of the traits of the other sims in the hosuehold too.

It is what they do autonomously when idle that seems to show up which of their traits is dominating. I got the Big Meanie badge without knowing how it happened but I did have a Sim in my household with a bunch of negative traits. I came to the conclusion he must have been going to town and beating up townies. He was often out of the house without me watching to see what he was up to.

I have one sim in my Isla Paradiso Bunch videos who I had to remove from a game she was in due to constant brawling with another sim in the household. They had to just see each other and Joanne would jump on the other sim and they'd be rolling around on the floor fighting. It was funny at first but seeing it several times a sim day it got a bit much so Joanne was evicted from the save and not used again for several real life years.

Actually the Isla Paradiso Bunch game was me testing to see if I could play with her at all. She'd been banished for so long and I was always careful to avoid picking her when I was looking through my library for a sim to add to a game. She seems fine in the Isla Paradiso Bunch game and adds to the entertainment as she's a hot headed coward and I never know how she's going to react. She faints at the thought of a ghostly presence and does a few other silly things occasionally.

I was wondering if you tried taking your alien daughter into CAS and turning her into a male? I haven't tried doing that sort of thing so don't know if it'd work or mess up the game.

I know what you meant about the black space around the tomb. I was just trying to show where things were spatially. I like to know where I am all the time and in a tomb that is that big and has so many levels I was just trying to give an indication of were they were when doing certain things. It's easy to get lost in there. But in future I'll try to avoid those long shots of the tombs underground. I don't have to do them.

Yes - I think I don't worry too much about Oscar's flirting because he does so much more of it with Louise and they go off together and woohoo as I've got that set to autonomous now - just did that to see what'd happen.

He's never tried to kiss or woohoo with any of the other sims - just Louise.

I haven't been showing much of the interactions between Oscar and Louise - maybe I will in future as I think everyone is getting the idea that he has no time for her at all and is constantly chasing the nannies.

After playing for a short time with the new nanny I don't think he's very interested in flirting. All he wants to do it play his drumbs as he wants to be a One man Band.

He went out collecting suns and flowers and bought himself a whole set of musical instruments that he has in his new living quarters in the basement.

Given the experience I had with him when trying to take his picture for the thread on his availability on the exchange I thought he'd be a fun sim to play and thought having him in this game might encourage me to keep playing it for a bit longer instead of abandoning it mid game to start a new game with him in it. I am currently thinking about getting him a motor cycle. He seemed to enjoy being on the Beast.

I've started heading Oscar off to do other things with the babies or even go to perform a concert now. It's easy to stop him flirting with the nannies but I've discovered he ignors me if I try to stop him interacting with Louise. They just decided to woohoo and I told him to fix the broken TV. He decided they'd woohoo first then he'd fix the TV.

@Mikezumi I hope it cools down for you soon. I'm not looking forward to Summer and it's approaching fast.

It's been cool to cold here for the past few days so I'm really enjoying that even if it's meant I've had to get some of my winter clothes out of storage so soon after putting them all away.

It always amazes me that I live so much closer to the Equator than you do but we seem to have much more moderate temperatures here.

My newly set up computer room (the old one cleaned out and with a new desk) is on the eastern side of the house and is probably the coolest room in the house so I'll be spending a lot of time in here during the Summer. I don't have air-conditioning in the house but I do have it in the car so can probably go to a local shopping centre if it gets too hot. I don't usually bother but it is something a lot of people do. Means I'll have to stop simming for a while though.

All for now

Happy Simming all.
    imdragonit wrote: »
    @emorrill It disappeared into the sunset ...lol :D I really should work in a bar as I'm such a bouncer, I'll start playing a game & then get an idea for something else & I'm off!

Don't ever change,it just means your mind is a giant awesome ball of creativity.You come up with so many original ideas for families and houses etc.Sure you jump around but that is a sign of

1: A person with imagination and a plethora of ideas

2: A great game

@Charlottesmom She decided she wanted hair....And Jared :D One of the best Sims 3 plot lines ever written.

I could totally spin that plot into a three book and movie deal! I must be a giant ball of creativity too as I have tons of story ideas that will never see the light of day...too many ideas not enough time. I actually have an idea for a legit book but have yet to actually sit down and type it out (past notes), the main character is named after my betta fish. ;)
    @Charlottesmom that cherry lounge is from Katy Perry Sweet Treats.

I just went back into my game for a second and realised I'd paused it with the camera on Oscar & Louise under the covers mid woohoo. o:)
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    edited November 2017
    @CravenLestat aww ty :) & yes I <3 sims3 because it is such a fantastic creative outlet, if you can dream it you can create it one way or the other
    @lisasc360 I absolutely Adore Waldo, er I mean Wilma :)
    @Charlottesmom ty :) I was pretty happy with Mercy, I'm like you I laugh at Bonehilda all the time <3 her
    P.S. You should write that book because your stories are amazing!
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Charlottesmom I just got a betta fish and a crested gecko a few months ago. The betta fish is named Remi and the crested gecko is named Kylo. Then there is my cat Dexter who I have had for over a year now.
    Oscar and Louise - their third Summer begins

Alex has taken a liking to the rocking horse. I think he considers it to be his - fortunately his sisters don't seem to be very interested in it yet.
    Summer3001.jpg

The Festival Grounds on the first day of Summer - no festival here yet. I sent Jamie out to pick wildflowers and then across the road to the greenhouse to collect more flowers and lots of suns. He needed simoleans as they'd had to extend their basement to give him somewhere to live. And he needed to buy himself piano, guitar, bass, and drums.
    Summer3002.jpg

Alice had just jumped into the pool from the diving board. She looks like she's drowning but she swam confidently to the edge of the pool and got out so she could jump in again.
    Summer3003.jpg

They managed to extend their garden too after Jamie finished collecting suns and wildflowers. Louise is doing a bit of gardening.
    Summer3004.jpg

Jamie taught Janice to walk. Serious toddler training is in progress now with four new toddlers to train.
    Summer3005.jpg

Summer3006.jpg

Summer3007.jpg

Nanny Maude was busy with one of the new set of quads at the other end of the nursery.
    Summer3008.jpg

Summer3009.jpg

The triplets are off to their first day of school.
    Summer3010.jpg

Summer3011.jpg

Summer3012.jpg

Summer3013.jpg

Summer3014.jpg

Jamie finally has time to realise his wish to play the drums.
    Summer3015.jpg
    This is part of his new living space in the nursery basement. He used his 16,500 simoleans he brought with him to the game to extend the basement and add his own private bedroom and bathroom. He gathered flowers and suns to buy his musical instruments.

The other nannies only have a bedroom and bathroom. All of the Sims have access to this part of Jamie's living space. Only his bedroom and bathroom are private to him only.

Two nannies are playing in the children's playground, Jamie is playing his drums and Louise can be seen in the background of this picture near the swimming pool.
    Summer3016.jpg

Meanwhile, downstairs in the nursery sleeping babies are entering the red zone.
    Summer3017.jpg
    I alerted them to the situation in the nursery and four of them (including Oscar) all decided to take it in turns to attend to the one baby and leave the others to continue on their downward dive into the red. I had to intervene and soon the situation got sorted out.

The TV was broken. I told Oscar to fix it but he'd already decided it was time for yet another woohoo with Louise so he changed the queue to woohoo first then fix the TV.
    Summer3018.jpg

Summer3019.jpg

Summer3020.jpg

True to his word, Oscar jumped out of bed and went immediately to the TV and fixed it.
    Summer3021.jpg

Baby Eric needed changing so Louise changed into one of her career outfits and went to tend to baby Eric. They had to buy one new crib when the second set of quads was born as the triplets had only needed three cribs and only three cribs became available when they aged up to be children.
    Summer3022.jpg

I suppose Louise won't be able to have any more babies until after the current set of toddlers has aged up to be children too. They don't have room to add four more cribs to the Nursery - but there is a big empty area with only a rocking horse in it at the moment so I suppose in an emergency they could always add four more cribs in there.

Toddler training is in full swing now and Nanny Astrid is reading the first toddler skill book to Owen.
    Summer3023.jpg

Then she has to stop mid way through reading the book to rush off to work. She has a job in the Music career. She's still at level 1 but is almost up to level 2 in the career. Her lifetime wish is to be a Rock Star - just like Oscar. She already had that job when she joined the household.
    Summer3024.jpg

Jamie has got a job in the gardener career. He was unemployed and had collected a lot of seeds. He planted what he could of them. The gardener career is something he can advance in no matter who tends the garden and sells the produce. So he can concentrate on his music and still get to the top of the gardener career so long as someone in the household is selling produce occasionally.

That's all for now - the game has gone no further than this at his point.

Happy Simming
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy
    River and Haruo's Honeymoon

Vive La France I

Champs Les Sims, France

Day One

Ah, France, Champs Les Sims...the country that inspires l'amour. And it was the perfect place for a honeymoon for two lovers who had just recently gotten married, wanting a romantic getaway. The water glittered in the canals as the sun peeked out from behind the clouds. And Champs Les Sims had that old Norman architecture feel to it - plainly put, it felt like France.
    Screenshot-67.jpgScreenshot-68.jpg Their first stop upon arriving at the "base camp" - or hostel was to head for the general store where they stocked up on camping equipment such as a nice tent and dried food so that they wouldn't starve if they weren't within easy reach of town. Some of the places in Champs Les Sims were remote and with not very easy access to a road. The majority of the items that they had purchased in France were easy to port and but the chest that was bought at the general store was shipped home.
    Screenshot-71.jpg Intriguingly, their first stop of interest in Champs Les Sims was the graveyard, which was fascinating to Haruo. And they chose to explore the catacombs. What better way to cement one's marital relationship than to scare the pee out of each other by exploring the final resting place of French sims. The Creator doesn't think that would go over very well in real life - not one bit.
    Screenshot-73.jpgScreenshot-74.jpg Since both of them went in to get their wits scared out of them, the Creator had nothing better to do than watch the front entrance of the mausoleum; yay, just what the Creator wanted to do on a Saturday morning for the equivalent of five Sim-hours (at 0.43 speed - trust me, it's a LOOOOOOONG time).
    Screenshot-76.jpgScreenshot-77.jpg ...and then spin around in circles...
    Screenshot-78.jpgScreenshot-79.jpgScreenshot-80.jpgScreenshot-81.jpgScreenshot-82.jpgScreenshot-83.jpgScreenshot-84.jpg Yes, you could technically put these pics into a circular panorama, but let's just say that the vista was amazing, whereever the Creator turned. (he was bored).
    Screenshot-87.jpg Evidently they had a run-in- with Zombie Bears, because they came out singed.
    Screenshot-88.jpgScreenshot-89.jpg But all was not lost as it provided a great little reason to WOOHOO...in the shower.
    Screenshot-90.jpgScreenshot-91.jpg They ended off their first day in Champs Les Sims in great fashion by spending it fishing, having a pillow-fight and really... (I mean REALLY) enjoying each other's company...
    Screenshot-93.jpgScreenshot-99.jpgScreenshot-103.jpgScreenshot-109.jpg It was very lucky that the chateau that was across the lake (they teleported onto the island in the middle of the lake) was unoccupied or they would have gotten the view and shock of their lives.
    Screenshot-111.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited November 2017
    @MoonandStars83 , I'll try to write this in code incase others have not seen the episode yet...
    **I'm very glad hurt leg guy lived! But the poor feline type critter...too sad! I freaked a little when motorcycle dude fell off but was glad he was fine and dandy, I would stop watching if motorcycle dude died he is my all time favorite. I'm shocked lead character english dude playing American dude didn't get shot at least a million times from back of the truck dude, and finally........Carol Rules!!! ;)

@Karritz , I own KP Sweet Treats but on disc, I've been playing on Steam for almost two years, they don't have KPST available..I must have forgotten it was part of that set, it's really cute!

@imdragonit , Thank you!! You're very sweet to say that...I will start writing..but first I have to drag myself off this dang site (a difficult task). :s

@blazerntq , I would love a gecko, the name Kylo is adorable! I actually had my eye on a bearded dragon for awhile. My betta is named Blue, I have had him since he was about 1/2 inch long (they sell babies at Petco) he is full grown now and my honey, I love him!! I did have at least 50 of them (not all at the same time) within the last 5 years, I would go into Petco, look for the saddest looking ones, buy them a 2 gallon tank, heater and the works and hopefully save them. Some lived 2 days as they were so sick some made it three years! I loved them all, I had 12 at my most active saving time.
    edited November 2017
    @Moonandstars83 yes - I wasn't too happy with the issues with Alex's aging up. But it doesn't happen often. I seem to have managed to eventually get to an acceptable outcome for him.

@CravenLestat - <3 the way you did that. :)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @MoonandStars83 , I'll try to write this in code incase others have not seen the episode yet...
    **I'm very glad hurt leg guy lived! But the poor feline type critter...too sad! I freaked a little when motorcycle dude fell off but was glad he was fine and dandy, I would stop watching if motorcycle dud died he is ky all time favorite. I'm shocked lead character english dude playing American dude didn't get shot at least a million times from back of the truck dude, and finally........Carol Rules!!! ;)

@Charlottesmom, lmbo at your narrative for this Sunday nights TWD... :p The hubby and I just watched this episode about 2 hours ago. And yes, I was worried about the hurt leg guy as well but feel bad for the feline critter though... :cry:

• ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    @Namaya92
    *le gasp!* Izanami seducing Jamie! I have to say Izanami has become my favorite Sun heir so far, she's completely evil & absolutely shameless about it!
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @karritz Thank you :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3HDPvM8.gif
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file