March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show us your Vet Clinics!

2...Next

Comments

• brinadaniellebrinadanielle Posts: 96 Member
    I built one that I think is cheaper..."Kit N' Kapoodle"

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited November 2017
    I build a smallish country clinic based on the one in the trailer (couldn't wait for Maxis to upload it on the gallery lol, if they even do).

b6QnuUP.jpg
    2y6JuGy.jpg
    FofEFS4.jpg
    IXfeBEX.jpg
    dCWn3Cs.jpg

@PapayaPancake is this on the GalleryI love it, so charming. If not can you put it on the Gallery
    @Evalen I really like the warmth of your pet clinic. It's a goal for one of my sims to own a clinic in every simtown...I think I want to add yours to Oasis springs...is it in the gallery?
    And this might be a dumb question, but if images have to be loaded via url...how o you share screenshots from your computer? How is everyone sharing pics on their post?
    @Evalen I really like the warmth of your pet clinic. It's a goal for one of my sims to own a clinic in every simtown...I think I want to add yours to Oasis springs...is it in the gallery?

@brinadanielle HI, I did not make the pet clinic, and I too would love to have it. I have asked @PapayaPancake who made this if it was on the gallery, I really would love to have it. Hope it up is on the Gallery. Or he would put it on the Gallery. It is so cute and charming. I can see why you would love it to.
  • KeffersKeffers Posts: 984 Member
    And this might be a dumb question, but if images have to be loaded via url...how o you share screenshots from your computer? How is everyone sharing pics on their post?

You have to upload them to a site, imgur is pretty good.
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    @Evalen I uploaded it on the gallery. :) You can download it here . I made it a little bit bigger than the one in the trailer to suit more my needs. Also has the charming name of "Dog and Cat Repair" lol. :D
    @Evalen I uploaded it on the gallery. :) You can download it here . I made it a little bit bigger than the one in the trailer to suit more my needs. Also has the charming name of "Dog and Cat Repair" lol. :D

@PapayaPancake Thank you very nice
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm surprised this thread hasn't been made yet but I'd love to see everyone's vet clinics :) I love seeing other peoples creations and design choices.

I made one for the Tail's End lot on the west side of the docks. Naturally coastal themed I named it Sea Breeze Animal Clinic and can be downloaded here if anyone's interested.

CG1EbC0.png

lots of pics in spoiler
    the backyard has a training course
    R5aSV7K.png

the front desk and waiting room
    IBjFZNH.png

coffee for the restless patients
    OTRLJGn.png
    qTt3OSF.png

hallway to the exam rooms, vet's office, and kennels
    IgPHpqa.png

the office has the only functional computer to avoid sims playing too much on the pc
    NTucMxc.png

and a lab/workstation for employees with some storage
    EvTGfLi.png
    IQ1RzyV.png

there are dog and cat themed exam rooms but you can use any room for any pet :)
    v8ogo0g.png
    vIrtuoa.png
    lQlJump.png
    HWpOfPK.png

the back room has a kennel and employee area
    imynswr.png
    LM0U8Lg.png
    gadOmQL.png

we like to pamper the pets we treat
    gXpy1fU.png
    MnsjLW8.png

and there is even a dog washing station out back
    3S1Rnkp.png

Share a vet clinic you've built or you liked on the gallery so people can add unique ones to their games

Is that a fence with a functional door that you used for the kennel?? Is that in the game??

Edit: I found them!
  • randomfaerierandomfaerie Posts: 7 New Member
    Beautiful clinics! I am trying not to cheat so I have t done anything spectacular yet. Now I want to ask about the reception desk. In my game the PC ONLY functions to buy fireworks... ; 3 ;
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I made a starter-ish clinic in Forgotten Hollow (30 000 simoleons, so not a completely starter one, but close enough lol)

ZK5LyrE.jpg

QzEkMco.jpg

4CcFBdi.jpg

SZzsyLV.jpg

ch74wMZ.jpg

I was trying to match the theme of both the homey feel of pets and the run down feel of Forgotten Hollow. Ended up with a very odd mix lol. If anyone wants it, search for my username on Gallery.
  • Dellen_03Dellen_03 Posts: 10 New Member
    There are so many good clinics! I've yet to do a vet career sim, ought to make a start on that :D