Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Added download link above

B70E0Kp.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Yep...pouring rain outside as I type. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Charlottesmom I'm going there to save the story right away!
    I'm not much for serious sims, but when I saw Richard with Dillon I got nuts. I also thought they looked like Draco and Harry, but anyway. LOL

@CravenLestat Thanks for another cute girl!
    @wendyyi1 Thank you but be careful "Grabbing her" she looks like she has rabies :#

@Nikkei_Simmer That very first closeup pic of Bree in the glasses and pink lipstick is hott :love: He gonna do a Top Gun and toss in Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone" Cassette then throw her on the bed like a new comforter.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The Watcher's Caretaker

Day 20 - Part 1

When Beckah got her first fishing skill point while at Scouts the previous day, she rolled a wish to go fishing before 6am.
    24504430018_73970af4e5_o.jpg
    I missed the boys getting up while taking a pic of Beckah fishing. It was around 4.20 am.
    38320072286_6d7fc1cd0a_o.jpg
    38344724672_6747f79426_o.jpg
    Mikezumi woke at 6 and got Chance up and ready for the day.
    38374944601_5aeb932a22_o.jpg
    Amery served leftover crepes while Mikezumi was busy.
    38320065396_3e72ef4eb2_o.jpg
    The kids ran off to fish while Jensen cleared the dishes.
    38374941841_1f78abbf54_o.jpg
    Jensen was about to pick up Chance when Jared stopped him.
    38320059086_2d20efaa00_o.jpg
    Amery had a wish to catch a perfect anchovy and Beckah had a wish to catch an excellent goldfish.
    38374938761_44f154c7fb_o.jpg
    It wasn't long before Beckah got her wish. Amery's wish was fulfilled a moment later. It's always good to send the kids to school with a fulfilled wish or two :)
    38320053026_85efd80097_o.jpg
    Because Jensen had tried to interact with Chance earlier, I had Mikezumi distract Jared by playing chess with him. I bet her brain hurts as I know mine would trying to play that game! ;)
    37660812804_524dc13b51_o.jpg
    It worked!
    38374935311_6e9b7c5d30_o.jpg
    37660806354_756d1d7e05_o.jpg
    26599284489_bc5a8ffdf6_o.jpg
    38320037416_f8472d7f2a_o.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @thuggishsplicer , I adore Harry/Draco pairings when reading fanfiction, though Draco/Hermione is my all time favorite, I should try to simmify them some time. <3
    edited November 2017
    @thuggishsplicer , I adore Harry/Draco pairings when reading fanfiction, though Draco/Hermione is my all time favorite, I should try to simmify them some time. <3

@Charlottesmom Hermione :love: I have no idea what it is but Emma is so smexy to me.You get an awesome for having good girl taste.

ZBN5VMK.jpg

@thuggishsplicer What town does not need some extra hottie vibes added to it.That way your sim can be torn on who to date and marry.It beats only one pretty girl in town you might marry every game.

DfydFiZ.gif
    The Watcher's Caretaker

Day 20 - Part 2

Not long after I got the popup that Chance could now walk, I saw Jensen pick him up. He carried him outside and left him there :/
    26599274999_0b5526dc08_o.jpg
    I wanted to see if Jared would do anything with Chance so I had Mikezumi ask Jensen for a game of catch. Jared was trying to get to Jensen but Mikezumi got there first ;)
    38374925011_5159a1aaae_o.jpg
    Jared tried several times to pick up Chance but he kept trying to play with the peg box. Jared gave up and watched TV. I had Mikezumi turn it off! LOL
    26599266269_417ac34ec5_o.jpg
    This time he managed to pick Chance up :)
    38374919391_d5337a05d2_o.jpg
    Then promptly dumped him outside :#
    26599260089_4f23d45024_o.jpg
    And went to Jensen for woohoo!
    38374913861_6938a9902a_o.jpg
    The kids had no Scouts so were home early.
    26599251439_acf247dcbd_o.jpg
    Mikezumi had been fishing earlier in the day so I had her make sushi for dinner.
    37660784304_98625f646c_o.jpg
    Beckah wanted to chat with Jensen so I made her stay at the table after dinner.
    38374903021_098d83d5e8_o.jpg
    I had Beckah keep Jared occupied and Jensen went straight to Chance to teach him how to talk :) I would have preferred Jared do it to build up their relationship level but it is what it is when you can't control sims.
    37660778224_66b819ca7d_o.jpg
    38374898331_2cb4d31ab6_o.jpg
    As it was getting close to bedtime and Amery's social bar was low from fishing I had him stop. He went straight to Jensen who had just finished teaching Chance how to talk. Chance was very tired and I was happy when Jensen put him in the crib. Mikezumi tried to stop Jensen for a chat on the way to the bedroom but I managed to stop her for Chance's sake.
    37660773944_67690bae9b_o.jpg
    Last post and reminder.

Walking Dead on in 10 minutes EST. :p To all my zombie fans out there go go you have time to pop some corn and get ready.Yay

"I am Negan"

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Last post and reminder.

Walking Dead on in 10 minutes EST. :p To all my zombie fans out there go go you have time to pop some corn and get ready.Yay

"I am Negan"

We're watching tomorrow night, Negan stinks!!! :s
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited November 2017
    @wendyyi1 I'm just excited to see one of my sims in someone else's game. I'm glad you've got her and are using her in your game.

In my game I've found her nurturing trait seems to dominate although I have caught her down in the garden occasionally. The babies don't need total care as they do sleep occasionally. Oscar and Louise are also busy in the nursery but Nanny seems to do a good job. I wouldn't hesitate to remove the green thumb trait from her if I thought is was interfering in her baby care duties. However, she is the only sim in my current game with that trait and that's the only reason she's got it. I just needed one green thumb to revive dead plants and I didn't want to change Oscar or Louise's traits.

The toddlers were sufficiently well cared for that I got to choose their traits when they aged up.

Louise did kidnap another nanny at the festival though. You'll see screenshots of her shortly. I thought an extra nanny would be useful as there were 7 toddlers and 4 babies at one time. Currently there are 3 children, 4 toddlers and 4 babies. I haven't started doing much with the children yet. I've been writing a story to explain everything. I'll probably post it in the Stories and Legacies section.

I do have the gardening mod in my game too but haven't hired the gardeners yet. the garden is really small - only 2 big grow mats.

I've got a heap of the starfruit skins. I probably have the one you are using too. but it just says Starfruit when in game so I can't tell the difference as to which is the one being used. I have two of them on the children. One with freckles and one without. The one without is on Phoebe.
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Namaya92 I hope Connor doesn't fall for it. He was also pretty hard to get in most of my past saves too. Like he'd accept things like flirting and amorous hugs, but he always got upset when my sims would try to kiss him and even after they succeeded in kissing him and had the relationship up really high, they would ask if he wanted to go steady and he would reject them, lol. I hope Izanami doesn't try to hurt him. :(

@Karritz Thanks for the comment. :)

@Mikezumi Very nice updates! :) I can't wait to for the new baby to be born.

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice chapter! Hopefully things continue to go well for them although I miss the drama of all the love triangles. :lol:

@Namaya92 Thank you so much. :) I'm a little annoyed that the GeForce screen capture still isn't working so I had to remove my shaders, which would've made the pictures look even more amazing. But I think I am kind of getting the hang of staging everything. :)

@jillbg I think I might go back and redecorate the hospital, maybe change the colors of the walls and add in more lights to make it brighter.

@king_of_simcity7 Aww cute pictures! :)

@Mikezumi Welcome baby Chance and good for not keeping the name Kirk. This isn't Star Trek! :lol: Nice update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice update! Your Bree is so cute!

@Mikezumi Nice updates! I wonder how many more kids they'll have. ;)
    Page 2050 (cont.)

@Karritz My sim kids always inherit skin from one of the parents. I have also had kids inherit freckles and beauty spots but that is hit or miss.

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice to see Kimber and Meg at peace :)
    Every time I see the name Phil in your game it reminds me of an Australian drink driving ad campaign from the late 80s where the main character was "Lucky Phil". It would seem your Phil is just as "lucky".
    Whoa! His luck just changed :p
    Jared looks good! Great update :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    They probably suspect that I am watching them because who wouldn't? ;)

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :) I have a landline in my house so my SS should as well ;)
    Enjoy your days off :)
    Not sure that watching 2 sims dance for 5 and a half minutes is my cup of tea but you did a nice job :)

@Namaya92 Thanks for the comments :) I wanted to play a game where I couldn't control sims and I thought I might as well make it easy on my eyes so I chose Jared and Jensen :p

@jillbg Great pics of the hospital and your sims :)

@Charlottesmom I like casual and comfy too :) Mona looks great!
    Be nice, Ciel! :p
    No, not the bartender! :o
    Page 2051

@king_of_simcity7 Great "blow a kiss" shots! I see that all the time in my game because Jensen is irresistible :)

@emorrill Thanks :)
    Glad your daughter is feeling better :) Have fun with hubby :)

@CravenLestat Love the glamour shots of Sloppy Sandi ;) (I must be bad because another word comes to mind every time I read her name) :o;)

@thuggishsplicer I love sugary things too! Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@Nikkei_Simmer I'd rather zombies eat my veggies than my brains ;)
    It rained a lot when I lived in Oregon. I can't say I miss it ;)
    Bree and Phil wasted no time!
    Nice update :)

@wendyyi1 Thanks for the comment :) My skinny dipping days are long over so my SS needs to take a leaf out of my book ;)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Charlottesmom I like your comfy sim. :)

@king_of_simcity7 it is a nice interaction for them. :)

@Mikezumi Congrats on baby Chance! :) Toddler Chance is adorable. Cute pics of him learning to walk and talk with Jensen.

@emorrill Thanks for the comments. :) I'm glad you are enjoying it.

@Nikkei_Simmer Bree and Phil....awesome! :)

@CravenLestat she's gonna need a lot of help.
    I decided to post the story of Oscar and Louise. It is in the Story and Legacy section.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/929448/oscar-and-louise-and-their-15-babies-a-challenge-of-sorts#latest

Initially I was just posting pictures from the game and was thinking about why they were doing what they were doing as I went along.

Yesterday I decided to try to write it down in a logical way. So far I've got a short back story for Oscar and another one for Louise and the third post in this thread is how they met.
    @Charlottesmom LOL he gave her the thumbs down :D Mona's feelings were shattered Ciel has no shame.But hey she is the owner of Club Rubb after all so bartenders get her excited.Love the stalker cam,and her sim tushy looks great in them jeans.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    Not exactly in-game, but I found this today...
    naJycZi.jpg
    ...score!
    And the disc doesn't have any scratches either.
    Hopefully it will work in Win 10, I might have to use "compatibility mode".
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    edited November 2017
    @PalmArrow. Love that hockey player snowman. :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/5GoQxELYJFE
    This is actually my son's view of hockey. :D he can never get enough of it.

My son; during last year's rep-tryouts. He managed to make A3, but ended up with health problems (which was later determined to be hyper-thyroidism - that quickly put an end to that season...or this season either) Face blurred out to comply with forum requirements
    Chris_HockeyCard_blurred.jpg
    Yes, I took the photograph. And yes, my son is a "Bauer kid". he wears Bauer on the ice from top to bottom.

Rule number one with this song: Do not do whiskey shots to this song when he says: "Take shots". The last verse will put you under the table.
    @Nikkei_Simmer

Or this one...?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QmMlJ-fmG8
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited November 2017
    I have two married sims, both in the music career. She is in the symphony branch and he is in the rock branch. She is his boss. :)

I just thought that was funny. 1) because why would a symphony person be a rock person's boss? and 2) because how would you like to be married to your boss? LOL

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    edited November 2017
    @KevinL5275 You will get the cool tour bus :p I think level 7 rock career.Then your sim will be stylin.And forget which outfit for girls it is but one of the unlocked Symphony outfits is cute level 7 or 8 maybe.

@ShojoDagger Awesome find :o Goodwills can have great gems.

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat @KevinL5275

I think the rock career gives the bus quite early as my sim Oscar is in that career. I noticed he had the bus but don't remember what level he was when he got it. It could have been level 7. He has a big blue limo now that he's at level 10.

Interesting when he had the bus his wife never travelled with him in it. When they were going to the same place together as a group he went by bus and she followed in a taxi.
    edited November 2017
    I will have to test that later @karritz you got me curious cause when I used the bus always was a single sim never got to see if others were allowed on it.Lived by myself during my time trying that career .

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited November 2017
    @PalmArrow. Love that hockey player snowman. :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/5GoQxELYJFE
    This is actually my son's view of hockey. :D he can never get enough of it.

My son; during last year's rep-tryouts. He managed to make A3, but ended up with health problems (which was later determined to be hyper-thyroidism - that quickly put an end to that season...or this season either) Face blurred out to comply with forum requirements
    Chris_HockeyCard_blurred.jpg
    Yes, I took the photograph. And yes, my son is a "Bauer kid". he wears Bauer on the ice from top to bottom.

Rule number one with this song: Do not do whiskey shots to this song when he says: "Take shots". The last verse will put you under the table.
    @Nikkei_Simmer

Or this one...?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QmMlJ-fmG8

Amen to the Arrogant Worms. :D ME LIKE HOCKEY.... YAY!!! :D

Best lyric in that song: Me Like Sergei Federov; Me like better if HEAD WERE OFF!!! :D

or the chorale: "Please Mr.Linesman, Let the players fight..."

And yes, there is fighting even in the minor hockey levels. My son got into a major scrap with PoCo player when we went to a tournament in Port Coquitlam, BC. Partly because the player tried to "run the goalie" which was a major no-no in hockey.

After the game he said, "Sorry, Dad...but I had to beat the living ~bleep~ out of the kid..."

Just looked at him and said, "I'd have been mad if you hadn't stuck up for your team-mate. He ran your goalie... Good job, kiddo."

This is why:
    http://www.infocomcanada.com/afterthewhistle/hockeybook/infractionsagainstthegoaltend.htm
    A referee gets very upset with a player who hits a goalie. It causes a chain reaction among players on the ice and can change the whole mood of a game. Consider the consequences of either calling or not calling a penalty on such a play. And while you are reading, keep in mind that a referee must take everything into consideration instantly and make a decision that he hopes is the correct one. If another player does hit a goalie, one of two things will happen.

1) If the referee does not call a penalty when the goalie gets hit.

a. The players on the goalie’s team will try to fight the player that just hit the goalie and this can lead to a potential brawl. Not only on this stoppage but later on in the game when any player comes around the goalie again.

b. The team will try and retaliate by going after the other team’s goalie by either running him over or by constantly jabbing at him with their sticks. This can also lead to headaches for the referee because this also causes a potential for a brawl.

c. The bottom line is that if the goalie is hit with enough force to deserve a penalty, and the referee does not call it, then this referee has just made it a tough game for himself to officiate. Now he must deal with the teams trying to run each other’s goalie at every possible chance.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top